• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Auto Lanka G2g

fuzzo

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys...for a change shall we have this somewhere else other than our usual place which is the excel-world?

Few places to consider (in Colombo area with convenient parking)

- Nawam Mw car park on a Sunday evening (need to get permission) and then white horse (be4 it get crowded )

- AMRC Grounds, Battaramulla (need to get permission) but no place to eat :(

Guys...for a change shall we have this somewhere else other than our usual place which is the excel-world?

- Nawam Mw car park on a Sunday evening (need to get permission) and then white horse (be4 it get crowded )

How about some place like Fingara Club? Any members here who are willing to sponsor all of us?

(Edit: killing time on transit in Dubai :-))

well itz alcatraz i guess or AMRC will be ok..but food is prob..if any1 can arrange a BBQ guy n softdrink stall( with ice cream n pop corn) we can buy out n it wd go as a street party then...evn nawam car park ok..but food only from white hourse..guys...yo ideas pls..mmm cops want trouble much but loud silancers n boosting be on alert...parking shd be a large area as lot of guys coming down..

i too think paying that much to park at excel world is worth it... but I asked a friend and i was told that the recipts of food and drink can be used to offset the parking fee. Though i dont know how exactly it would work out.

But, yes, a free NEW place would be much better indeed!

I dont have any idea on the protocols of obtaining the Nawam Mw carpark, but if that can be done we can meet up around 5.00 or 6.00 and get into white horse before it gets crowded. plus the carpark is an awesome backdrop for almost any car!

i too think paying that much to park at excel world is worth it... but I asked a friend and i was told that the recipts of food and drink can be used to offset the parking fee

there is Rs.50 entrance charge which can be redeemed at the gamezone etc, & can also be used to pay the parking charges

i think sunday at Nawam Mw sounds really good but is the horse open on sunday? if you boys desperately want a munch we can go to crescat or some other joint afterwards

i think sunday at Nawam Mw sounds really good but is the horse open on sunday? if you boys desperately want a munch we can go to crescat or some other joint afterwards

yeah, have the G2G in a place with gud parking space and then masive after party goin till late night :rolleyes:

So guys, ARE we going ahead with tomorrow?

If the crowed isnt as big, those who are up for it can get together and we can make it a smaller-scale meet up...

yeah that sounds do able...

so now finally , WHERE ? & WHAT TIME ? ... assuming this is tomorrow? :huh: