• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Auto Lanka G2g

fuzzo

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exel world is a gud plce, u and preveen can take some pics of memebers rides too

yeah I was thinking of the ease of parking at Excel World. As for the photoshoot, it all depends on the weather and how much space there is in the parking lot, and peri too... i dont mind clicking a few.

to tell the truth i've been wondering about that myself....is this for the senior members only?

everyones invited. atleast that was the norm in the past events.

about the venue, lets pick a place with easy ample parking. any suggestions? how about white horse?

ohh! wasnt aware that Excel World wasnt free parking anymore! Do you guys know any other places as an alternative? If i'm not mistaken white-horse is more for you guys who enjoy a nice drink every now and again, yes? So it might not be as fun for some of us who dont consume...

And of course new and old, everyone's welcome!

a great place would have been the hyde park arpico.. the parking lot on union place is huge but the food court there is closed. so nothign really to do there..

excel world should be ok.. 50 bucks entrance and i guess a max of 200 for parking...

a great place would have been the hyde park arpico.. the parking lot on union place is huge but the food court there is closed. so nothign really to do there..

excel world should be ok.. 50 bucks entrance and i guess a max of 200 for parking...

Great minds and all that. I didn't know the food court was closed tho...

Great minds and all that. I didn't know the food court was closed tho...

Refurbished food court is open now with new ambiance. Nice looking but very uncomfortable globe seats. With food, no choice at all, either Sri Lankan or Chinese, and only couple of choices. <_<

Refurbished food court is open now with new ambiance. Nice looking but very uncomfortable globe seats. With food, no choice at all, either Sri Lankan or Chinese, and only couple of choices. <_<

And it is open from 10am to 6pm until further notice. So it won't suit for us, will it?

If i'm not mistaken white-horse is more for you guys who enjoy a nice drink every now and again, yes? So it might not be as fun for some of us who dont consume...

correct. they have a good range of fizzy drinks too lol. i was thinking more in the lines of nice convenient parking, acceptable atmosphere and the ability to house good number of members. that was the case back in the days not too sure how it is now. haven't been their in ages hence the sudden urge.

200 for parking is bit steep, well nothings cheap in SL these days is it?

anywayz count me in no matter what the place is