• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

i'd heard all kinda thing about Porsche drivers , but this just about takes the cake - DO take note of the SIGN boards! :lol:

2846_207463570584_903195584_6840755_2863

supposedly @ Arpico Hyde Park Corner..

They have handicapped parking in SL? Stands to reason it'll never work. Drivers don't even obey the lights.

Also, looks like they can't park straight. Maybe they ARE handicapped? ;) Or their wallets are so heavy they don't wanna risk a long walk into the store :lol: You know what, I'm gonna bet at least one of the drivers is a female. The GJ car :D

Has this guy riced a Porsche with a Gemballa sticker?

They have handicapped parking in SL? Stands to reason it'll never work. Drivers don't even obey the lights.

Also, looks like they can't park straight. Maybe they ARE handicapped? ;) Or their wallets are so heavy they don't wanna risk a long walk into the store :lol: You know what, I'm gonna bet at least one of the drivers is a female. The GJ car :D

Has this guy riced a Porsche with a Gemballa sticker?

i've seen both being driven by blokes....

can't say about the sticker - been wondering myself...

but my issue is more about leaving the tops down! - in this city of crows , would you leave the roof off whilst having the car stationary with a tree nearby? :huh:

i for one don't with the T-Tops...

and its not like those things aren't mechanically operated right? :unsure:

i'd heard all kinda thing about Porsche drivers , but this just about takes the cake - DO take note of the SIGN boards! :lol:

dont know wht the fuzz about. Prob both over their heads (disable) ................... :blink:

sorry machan beat u to it :lol: (a while ago as well :P )

:lol: yea I noticed that few days after posting that pic..knew i would get the above response sooner or later :lol:

Edited by GearHead

but my issue is more about leaving the tops down! - in this city of crows , would you leave the roof off whilst having the car stationary with a tree nearby? :huh:

looks like you have had some bad experience :P

This is just ridiculous. I've heard people say ''Money can't buy brains'' and this is just a fine example.

This is just ridiculous. I've heard people say ''Money can't buy brains'' and this is just a fine example.

:D I was just about to say the same thing - But I would ahve thought some one who can afford those would have TAD BIT OF BRAIN & RESPECT - LOOKS LIKE i WAS MISTAKEN -