• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

I guess the owner lives / used to live,

... :D

Oh Bummer, bet that small SUV won`t fit in that gap with tons of armor hanging from front and rear..! :D

P.S Speaking of Armor, are there many crazy zombies roaming around Colombo these days? Perhaps the reason for all the steel re-enforcements? :D

Edited by MrCat

I saw the one you are talking about, crap that's scary. Looks like Frankenstein car, i bet it can be used to scare kids on halloween.

in top of all that it's asking price is 4.0mill if you add another 500k you can buy two hrv's for that price. :D

Am I the only one seeing a specific Honda SUV on the AL classifieds worth talking about?

1st I thought its something wrong with my eye sight, but then to see its for real.. owner must be smoking some really good stuff!

1st I thought its something wrong with my eye sight, but then to see its for real.. owner must be smoking some really good stuff!

Wonder what his fuel consumption and stopping distances are. Besides, isnt it illegal to have so much steel hanging around?

Goes to show that money and taste are like water and oil... :)

Also I have a freind who swears that higher the number of goday mods, the lower the IQ of the owner and on the flipside, bugger has ill gotten wealth that needs to be laundered... :) What better way than to put a cow catcher on a Housewive's shopping cart... :)

For the amount advertised, you can get that beautiful LR Disco also advertised and really feel macho, instead of Justin Beiber in a souped up Barbie SUV.

• Like 3

Am I the only one seeing a specific Honda SUV on the AL classifieds worth talking about?

seriously, couple of months back i saw a black Hyundai matrix with bull bars all around (even for the sides) in Kurunegala road and i though it cant get worse.

but this seriously beat that from miles.

and i cant believe after doing all this silly modifications. he still left the original alloy wheels.

that thing is butt-ugly. i think the front bumpers is from a hilux or something.

doesnt that flag pole usually means its a government vehicle??

yes government vehicles have those and some mercedes benz have those but now days every tom dick and harry fix them to there cars for look cool. B)

P.S Speaking of Armor, are there many crazy zombies roaming around Colombo these days? Perhaps the reason for all the steel re-enforcements? :D

Perhaps an ambassador from a land that has a zombi outbreak ? If so i would love to become a zombi and smash it to bits :sport-smiley-005:

Also I have a freind who swears that higher the number of goday mods, the lower the IQ of the owner and on the flipside, bugger has ill gotten wealth that needs to be laundered... :) What better way than to put a cow catcher on a Housewive's shopping cart... :)

Couldn't have said it any better... :lol:

Thank god this guy has stuck to one theme and painted all the " goday " mods in black,

tinyurl*com/clyoags

^ If anyone's looking for a fancy Daihatsu :D

Wait are they selling the Z or are they selling a terios :speechless-smiley-019:

Anyway i wouldn't buy either from someone who doesn't know their own cars name or even what it looks like :speechless-smiley-004:

it's just me or there is a toyota hiace lh51 for 21mill. :speechless-smiley-004:

yesterday i saw a nissan vanette with noah stickers toyota badge and TRD sticker unfortunately i couldn't get a picture of it. :sport-smiley-004: