• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Premio 2.0 G Superior

Premio Freak

Question

Hey Guys

Has anyone seen a premio 2.0 G superior white color one with the Registration in CAC series? It had the actual 2.0 stock with being steering and interior plus 16 inch alloy wheels… damn I fell in love with it

Also are there any Premio’s (Face lift model) with 1.8cc or 2.0cc engine capacity in Sri Lanka?

8 answers to this question

11 hours ago, Premio Freak said:

Hey Guys

Has anyone seen a premio 2.0 G superior white color one with the Registration in CAC series? It had the actual 2.0 stock with being steering and interior plus 16 inch alloy wheels… damn I fell in love with it

Also are there any Premio’s (Face lift model) with 1.8cc or 2.0cc engine capacity in Sri Lanka?

Haven't seen a white one but there was a maroon one in SL....obviously it was a pre-facelift one. No..haven't seen any facelifted 1.8L or 2.0L variants in SL (the facelift cannot have a 2.0 G Superior as the Superior package was scrapped and it was G and G something else. To be honest, we didn't see many 1.8L or 2.0L variants in Japan either. When we do see one, its typically an old guy and his wife who looks like they are retired and enjoying their golden days.From around 2012 the Premio/Allion were pretty much considered to be "old" and "outdated" by the general public. Only a very few were sold in the local market and most of them were fleet vehicles (which were for the most part 1.5L variants). So there were only a very very few 1.8L and 2.0L variants sold. Most Allions/Premios purchased in Japan were purchased by car exporters for shipment to countries like Sri Lanka, Bangaladesh, etc... and the African regions. These exporters too purchased 1.5L variants because that is what was easy for them to sell in the destination markets.

Edited by iRage

On 6/17/2022 at 12:53 AM, Premio Freak said:

Actually I have not seen 1.8 Premio's at all. A few Allion A18's yes - I even contemplated buying a 1.8 Allion many years back. 

13 hours ago, matroska said:

Actually I have not seen 1.8 Premio's at all. A few Allion A18's yes - I even contemplated buying a 1.8 Allion many years back. 

I have seen two, an ice blue one (which was up for sale and saw the advert) and a greyish black lke colored one.

7 hours ago, Premio Freak said:

If anyone has a picture of a latest premio or Allion with 1.8cc and upwards.. please upload a picture of the car

Define latest Premio/Allion...the Premio/ALlion was discontinued a year or so ago and there is no replacement for it. SO there is no "LATEST" Allion/Premio

On 7/25/2022 at 8:27 AM, iRage said:

Define latest Premio/Allion...the Premio/ALlion was discontinued a year or so ago and there is no replacement for it. SO there is no "LATEST" Allion/Premio

I mean the face lift model… is there any 1.8 or 2.0 Allion/Premio in Sri Lanka?

5 hours ago, Premio Freak said:

I mean the face lift model… is there any 1.8 or 2.0 Allion/Premio in Sri Lanka?

I am 95% certain there aren't any :) 

The import taxes at the time and the conditions for permits simply would have made it non-sensible. Besides, since 2012 or so the Premio and Allion did not do well at all so you hardly find any used ones in the Japanese market (actually used ones on Japanese roads). So whoever wants one in SL would have had to buy it brand new which makes it even pricier.

Edited by iRage