• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags This Saturday?

Andrew_GTR

So boys, please add your name and ride to the list below.

1- Watchman - Ek3 VI-RS (also 5 buddies n their rides)

Well be prepared to loose yo cash nigga cause I'm in yo.

2- Jdnet - 2005 Maruti 800 supercharged and fully modified.

Machang ur the first <1000cc car. Do you mind running ma pal's 1000cc belta? Its Auto so i think its fair game. You up for it?

I think we can make things go faster on the race-day if we plan all the races (who battles whom) here. Anyone up for my ek3 VI-RS. Modified with K&N Cone filter.

Machang ur the first <1000cc car. Do you mind running ma pal's 1000cc belta? Its Auto so i think its fair game. You up for it?

I think we can make things go faster on the race-day if we plan all the races (who battles whom) here. Anyone up for my ek3 VI-RS. Modified with K&N Cone filter.

--

Edited by jdnet

Well be prepared to loose yo cash nigga cause I'm in yo.

3- Jami - 1988 minicooper (i have this only)

Edited by jami

Considering how retarded you are, any scenario that involves you driving a car is bound to end in disaster. See folks when all you have to do it to pass the drivers test is pay the instructor, our roads get filled with retards just like jami and buggers like me

:lol::D

Edited by jami

Guys, seriously, out of jokes, let's make it a reality for the sake of people who would want to take part yet couldn't do so due to various reasons, be it not having a good ride or not getting enough information of whereabouts of drags.

I think using the forum openly isn't a wise idea but yes, at least to organize first hand things and to determine the place to gather first, the forum can be used. Later, the crowd can decide on an exact place and proceed with drags, so confidentiality is there. Who takes the honor of head in organizing committee

• Like 1

Hey Jami! stop being an a$$hole. Are you mocking this?? If you're coming be serious. Else if you're not interested then don't read this thread and mind your own business.

True, there are many members here who would want to take part in this if not for you, so respect! Be serious, we'll respect you as a participant.

Guys, seriously, out of jokes, let's make it a reality for the sake of people who would want to take part yet couldn't do so due to various reasons, be it not having a good ride or not getting enough information of whereabouts of drags.

I think using the forum openly isn't a wise idea but yes, at least to organize first hand things and to determine the place to gather first, the forum can be used. Later, the crowd can decide on an exact place and proceed with drags, so confidentiality is there. Who takes the honor of head in organizing committee

Yeah man thats what I was thinking of doing. After we meet last minute change location. Good right? So lets hope we have more people who wanna take their beasts to the limit with the pedal to the metal.

True, there are many members here who would want to take part in this if not for you, so respect! Be serious, we'll respect you as a participant.

Ela machang. I spoke to the Roxy security bugger. He said he might be on duty. If he's not there he will tell the other guy who's on duty. So meet up location is set.

I'm talking to some of my boyz from the old drag scene to try and get more choices for locations.

Now must go service the car and polish her up to put her to test!

Yeah man thats what I was thinking of doing. After we meet last minute change location. Good right? So lets hope we have more people who wanna take their beasts to the limit with the pedal to the metal.

isn't it unfair by the guys who doesn't have much mods but powerful enough and has the talent than those who only has a machine lacks talent?

let's give those stock cars a chance too, anyways seems like you're involuntarily became the organizer :P

anyone know where I can buy some N0S? I ran out the last time watchman tried to race me. I think it would be nice to have some to use for this race.

Dude you serious? you wanna NOS for this very first drag we're gonna organize after a long time ? remember, there are novices, so let's embrace them rather than trying to scare them out, let them get to know what drags are, then take it forward while developing a new genre of dragsters. I'd say, even stock cars should be allowed, first come first serve basis you show off daff bugger!

list

What's the spec of the mini cooper Jami?

Well looked after stock mini cooper can eat any 1500CC modern car alive, simply, EFI engines are vay too slow (without VTEC/ VVT) compared to well tuned carb engines. Some easy, quick tips to gain more power without spending too much money, can be high performance plugs and a set of wires and just on the ocassion you can run without the air filter element (saves some bucks otherwise spent on a K&N)

Edited by harshansenadhir

list

Ok I'm in as well- I'll bring by Prius touring edition, sorry guys I know mine will be lot faster as its hybrid with an electric+Petrol powered engine, but I have this only. My friend said he'll bring he's Honda Insight as well

4- Elvis- Prius (also one friend with a Honda Insight)

Guys ... is there a possibility to organize a legal drag event? just out of curiosity. Just a suggestion. :) :)

Point taken. Don't know whether it's just me, but the real thril of a drag is there only when you do it illegally. Having said that, organisers should take care of pedestrian safety.

• Like 1

What's the spec of the mini cooper Jami?

Well looked after stock mini cooper can eat any 1500CC modern car alive, simply, EFI engines are vay too slow (without VTEC/ VVT) compared to well tuned carb engines. Some easy, quick tips to gain more power without spending too much money, can be high performance plugs and a set of wires and just on the ocassion you can run without the air filter element (saves some bucks otherwise spent on a K&N)

it is 1000 cc B)

Dude you serious? you wanna NOS for this very first drag we're gonna organize after a long time ? remember, there are novices, so let's embrace them rather than trying to scare them out, let them get to know what drags are, then take it forward while developing a new genre of dragsters. I'd say, even stock cars should be allowed, first come first serve basis you show off daff bugger!

machan seriously I haven't used to dry nitrous system on my civic for a while. The guys that used to sell nitrous at havelock road got shot down. Anyway I'll just bring my civic as-is. I was joking about tghe supercharged maruti BTW.

Hey remember the race that we had a few months ago in which you cracked my bumper? you still owe me.