• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags This Saturday?

Andrew_GTR

Ok guys keeping this back on topic. We will be meeting at 11:30 P.M. at Roxy. Go to the car park and tell the security guard Janaka Mahathaya asked you to be there and he should know who it is. If you would care to give the security guard a little tip say Rs.50 each or omething he will be really appreciative and helpful, if not that's fine too. Myself and Watchman should be there before everyone arrives but in the off chance that we get held up (since we are hitting the bars beforehand. shhhh.), please feel free to check out each others rides until we arrive. You are free to race each other before we get there but the oficial race will start after. If you still haven't signed up please pm me and let me know you are comming for sure. Spectators should pm me too since we don't want any undercovewr police people or anything hanging around. Cheers.

Ok guys keeping this back on topic. We will be meeting at 11:30 P.M. at Roxy. Go to the car park and tell the security guard Janaka Mahathaya asked you to be there and he should know who it is. If you would care to give the security guard a little tip say Rs.50 each or omething he will be really appreciative and helpful, if not that's fine too. Myself and Watchman should be there before everyone arrives but in the off chance that we get held up (since we are hitting the bars beforehand. shhhh.), please feel free to check out each others rides until we arrive. You are free to race each other before we get there but the oficial race will start after. If you still haven't signed up please pm me and let me know you are comming for sure. Spectators should pm me too since we don't want any undercovewr police people or anything hanging around. Cheers.

OK boss.Guess I'll be back on the 1000cc class with the Fiat since my event opponent chickened out.Hope you got my PM with the entry details...Autolankans,let's roll!!!

the drags have been happening discretely for some time now : ) tonight is no exception... if u boys wanna head out to colombo tonight u should be entertained... but otherwise have fun next saturday too... only prob is that its the sl vs aus match day... most of the crowd i know are headed to the game and out partying after... cheers and have safe fun guys : )

It was a good night on saturday... evo vs starlet, evo vs STi and starlet vs STi and some other run's... for obvious reasons im not gonna tell who's cars or where it happened....but for those who personally know me, well ya'll know my number to call : )

It was a good night on saturday... evo vs starlet, evo vs STi and starlet vs STi and some other run's... for obvious reasons im not gonna tell who's cars or where it happened....but for those who personally know me, well ya'll know my number to call : )

is this a prophecy? watchman said this is on the 20th...

They say that if these machines are properly tuned especially the Glanza,they could take down most of the high end jap cars,once saw a video in youtube a Glanza smoking a GT-R in Japan !!!!!!

Edited by CyRaX

Ok guys I'm just going to update the list so that we who's in for sure

1- Watchman - Ek3 VI-RS (buddies: 2002 vios A/T, 2004 NZT240 A/T, 1994 honda CRX)

2- Jdnet - 1999 EK3 (turbo)

3- Jami - 1988 minicooper (i have this only)

4- Elvis- Prius (also one friend with a Honda Insight)

5- MD- Honda civic?

6- VVTI - alfa 3.o v6 stock

7- S_N - VW Passat 1.8T Tiptronic with MTM chip and upgraded Turbo

8- vishkid

9- Anonymous (didn't want me to reveal name

10- same

11- same

12- same

13- same

14- same

15- Shaanstop

I know a there were quite a few of you who wanted to just watch the races. Your names are not on this list. If oyu want to make a seperate list that's upto you.

Four more day's to go guys. If you haven't already signed up let us know you are coming.

Edited by jdnet
  • Like 2