• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags This Saturday?

Andrew_GTR

did you go there at the right time? 11:30?

Came near Roxy Car Park 11.25 and waited. Went to the gate no one was there. A Maroon ES8 was behind not sure if it was anyone from AL.

Then went to Marine Drive and some cycle gang was putting some stunts at 12 AM. Headed towards bamba and few cars was there.

Then went to Greenpath A few Subaru's was there. Waited for about an hour and the crowd was getting big. There were good hour of drag's between some fine Subaru's/ One MR2/ Mini Minor/ Evo 3 and a evo 5 and couple was starlets was pretty fast!!Few silly cyclist were tooting horns and was making a racket. Suddenly the evo was chased by a very slow police galant !!LOL ! Came back to see one silver and one black subaru's was caught. Hope the guys are ok. and the rest was pumping petrol in the bridgets Petrol station very innocently :)

JD were you in the silver ek3?

No alfa was seen too.

Edited by pug306xsi

was not interested in the drags but saw a red mr2 smashed beyond recognition around 4 in the morning on ward place on my way home.. car was in really bad shape.. hope the driver isok..

??? Is there a red one? Was this a single vehicle accident?

Came near Roxy Car Park 11.25 and waited. Went to the gate no one was there. A Maroon ES8 was behind not sure if it was anyone from AL.

Then went to Marine Drive and some cycle gang was putting some stunts at 12 AM. Headed towards bamba and few cars was there.

Then went to Greenpath A few Subaru's was there. Waited for about an hour and the crowd was getting big. There were good hour of drag's between some fine Subaru's/ One MR2/ Mini Minor/ Evo 3 and a evo 5 and couple was starlets was pretty fast!!Few silly cyclist were tooting horns and was making a racket. Suddenly the evo was chased by a very slow police galant !!LOL ! everyone got in to the cars and we drove the wrong side of the Greenpath and disappeared. Man that was exciting. Came back to see one silver and one black subaru's was caught. Hope the guys are ok. and the rest was pumping petrol in the bridgets Petrol station very innocently :)

JD were you in the silver ek3?

No alfa was seen too.

its not a black its blue, got off from police no worries :D

Ok guys I think it's time for us to come clean. The truth is, last night I had some chinese food, had a painful dump and went to bed. No such drag races happened nor were we ever planning on having a real drag race. This whole thread was to find out who among the us are the most gullible. We all had loads of fun reading through the PM's some of you sent us. The fact is drag racing s an illegal activity and shouldn't be planned on a PUBLIC forum. It is my opinion that it drag racing should remain illegal and the police should enforce any and all laws set forth to curtail it. No one has the right to endanger other users of public roads of block the roads without proper approval to try to figure out who has a bigger penis. Should the race be on a private race track, I have no objections to it.

A piece of advice to you who did go there; next time try not to believe everything you see on the internet. Some of you are probably the type that will invest their life savings in pyramid schemes that offer truly unbelievable interest rates or send money to a hot russian chick that randomly sends you an email saying she loves you and needs money to come meet you.

Should you feel you want to drag race and don't care about the legal implications, at least avoid planning them in forums that anyone, including the police can access.

Can't say we didn't have fun watching you all act like a bunch of 13-year-olds. This thread has been pretty entertaining to say the least. Anyway next time please avoid bumping up threads that are more than five years old and expecting things to still be the same.

Good luck in your future endeavours!

Edited by jdnet

Seriously guys,I'm surprised the Ripper bringing Ponna fellows and the gentlemanly Harshan acting all ghetto didn't tip you off...not To mention the fact that Watchman lives in Singapore,bugger was probably banging a ladyboy yesterday called roxy cakes. :lol:

without a doubt this is the prank of the year in Al and If something sounds too good to be true it probably is i wonder how many members fall for it?. :D

btw i'm guessing more regular members wouldn't have fall for it. :unsure:

Edited by nexus

LOL! Good to hear the intentions, cos the whole thing sounded childish from start. But invariably racing on public roads is still going on from the posts above. But I must say back in the days some of the guys were able to pull off of a good show blocking of some public roads. Specially outside city limits.... and not waste other peoples time ;-)

Edited by VWvortex

This thing was getting soo dramatic i almost posted about how stupid this whole thing is :angry-smiley-048:

But then all the "its going to be just like fast and furious" and "JD ran out of NOS" comments kinda gave it away :lol: