• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags This Saturday?

Andrew_GTR

So watchman, do you want to do all the planning or should I do it? lets meet at the same place we did last time. Bring your buddies machan I really love that turbo supra nimal had. Hopefully we ca get a few member off this forum and have a bigger drag than last time.

machan seriously I haven't used to dry nitrous system on my civic for a while. The guys that used to sell nitrous at havelock road got shot down. Anyway I'll just bring my civic as-is. I was joking about tghe supercharged maruti BTW.

Hey remember the race that we had a few months ago in which you cracked my bumper? you still owe me.

Still you show off daff bugger, Owe you? Nah :P whatever happens during the drags the owners should bear the loss/damage and make use of those no claim bonuses and hefty insurance premiums paid to insurers annually.

anyways, good of you to turn up that beast as is, I'm glad.

MD in as well

1- Watchman - Ek3 VI-RS (also 5 buddies n their rides)

2- Jdnet - 2005 Maruti 800 supercharged and fully modified.

3- Jami - 1988 minicooper (i have this only)

4- Elvis- Prius (also one friend with a Honda Insight)

5- MD- Fiat 1100 "gemballa" stripped out non-supercharged,non-turbocharged,No-Nos

and I'm not coming if JDnet is coming....last time bugger ate my cheese kottu and hit on my girlfriend...

• Like 1

and don't worry about the police guys.I know a guy who knows a guy...so its all good...lets ride yo!

and ripper,make sure you bring actual girls this time ok...not some ponna fellows you picked up in front of viharamahadevi park like last time ok...

• Like 3

LashNeo in with a bang

5- MD- Fiat 1100 "gemballa" stripped out non-supercharged,non-turbocharged,No-Nos

6- LashNeo - Bajaj CM Special edition representing team BRD (CM = Chick Magnet, BRD = Bajaj Racing Development)

Care for a pic of my ride? Awsome na? ;)

post-37638-024542000 1313076696_thumb.jp

MD in as well

and I'm not coming if JDnet is coming....last time bugger ate my cheese kottu and hit on my girlfriend...

adoo I wasn't the one hitting on your girlfried. She was hitting on me ok? I do apologize for any inconvinience.