• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Supra_holic

Sahan_Darock

• 1 month later...

:jumping-smiley-013: Hm........ Welcome Every1, :wub: whO loves Supra's, Own's 1 n Dreamin bout 1 :D n saVing 2 Buy 1..... :alc:

By the Way,,,, how many supra'S r der in Lanka??? :ph34r:

Hey man, im not too sure about the Mk3s but There are 2 or 3 Mk 4's.... two that I know of are the Silver Twin Turbo (I think it's now Dillon's but not sure, the first owner was my uncle) , and a Black NA that's Actually in the A/L Classifieds!!!!! plus there is supposed to be another black one.... on 300 or 301 Plate, but i don't know....

Btw, Glad to meet a fellow Supra Fanatic!!! :D

Cheers

Dude heres a question for u Supra fans. This morning I saw what appeared to be a Celica Supra MkII near Thalawathugoda. Two door coupe, identical rear light setup. Anyone have a clue about this car?

Edit: It looks something like this. There was no Supra sticker like this, but according to Wiki, that came in post 85 models.

mkiilu0.th.jpg

Edited by Pericles

Dude heres a question for u Supra fans. This morning I saw what appeared to be a Celica Supra MkII near Thalawathugoda. Two door coupe, identical rear light setup. Anyone have a clue about this car?

Edit: It looks something like this. There was no Supra sticker like this, but according to Wiki, that came in post 85 models.

mkiilu0.th.jpg

ah the winding road mag photo...

hmmm not too sure but i defa saw an orange Celica from the same era wich had the same lights - any possibility that the Asian spec or JDM's came out as the Celica specifically n the US models were badged as Celica-Supra's ??

mkiilu0.th.jpg

What Colour Machan?

hmmm not too sure but i defa saw an orange Celica from the same era wich had the same lights - any possibility that the Asian spec or JDM's came out as the Celica specifically n the US models were badged as Celica-Supra's ??

no machan, far as I know, it was only ever Celica Supra or just plain Supra..... the Celica was a different line.....

Umm according to Wiki, the MkII was called the Celica XX in Japan, but the Celica Supra name was used everywhere else.

Would this be the orange celica parked almost vryday in Maradana (deans road)?...

mkiilu0.th.jpg

Looks something like Sundown's old black Supra.

mkiilu0.th.jpg

Is this the car???

http://img450.imageshack.us/my.php?image=smg0037oz1.jpg

Edited by neasmh

nope...thats a Mk III supra which was brought town by Umair if i'm not mistaken...its got a Tom's replica body kit done locally by Fib#x on it - digital dash ++ , matt black alloys

its a real cracker for wut's essentially a late 80's FR coupé

• 6 months later...

came across this whilst browsing youtube -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcqaqXYBLBE...ted&search=

a V12 engine transplant on a SUPRA done by the infamous "Top Secret" tuners!!!! :o

they've been at this game of tuning hyper quick JDM's for a while now - if i'm not mistaken they were one of the first tuners to breach the 1000BHP mark on the R34's...

its incidently it new power plant is a Toyota engine,which also happens to be the only production Japanese 12cyl until afaik - 1 GZ-FE

hi all i have very good news for supra fans this is a world record if you need more info please buy this month superstreet magazine. This monster machine is tuned up to 2600 HP

• 5 months later...
new2zx4.jpg

Shot at 2007-06-25

Mad Supra over 2000 hp lol

i saw it on a dyno run at sydney autosaloon show

nice supra dillon, how much rwhp do you have??? :unsure:

hey does anyone know about the new rule or old about bring your own car from over seas for a while to sri lanka and then taking it back ???

the top one is a mk3 plenty in melbourne, :violent-smiley-030: get stolen lol

Hey man, im not too sure about the Mk3s but There are 2 or 3 Mk 4's.... two that I know of are the Silver Twin Turbo (I think it's now Dillon's but not sure, the first owner was my uncle) , and a Black NA that's Actually in the A/L Classifieds!!!!! plus there is supposed to be another black one.... on 300 or 301 Plate, but i don't know....

Btw, Glad to meet a fellow Supra Fanatic!!! :D

Cheers

man i'm a huge fan of supra, had 2 n just sold my N/A auto in melb

hope to catch up wen i'm down in lanka in dec 2008 with every1, specially dillons supra

• 2 weeks later...

What is involved in bringing a Supra to Sri Lanka these days? These things are not all that much in Japan but I assume the taxes and fees will probably double or more the price of one. How does the tax and fee structure and any way to get around all that crap?