• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota a aqua 2012

Jmunyanga

8 hours ago, Jmunyanga said:

i have a toyota aqua 2012 model the brake accumulator motor has stoped working causing alarm buzzing and abs, PARKING brake and vehicle  traction lite to pop up continuously  with hard brake pedal

Go get the vehice scanned and that will give you a list of all the exact error codes. From there onwards you can figure out what exact repairs need to be done. Don't try doing random things at random garages just because you read it on the internet; you will only waste your money and time and put yourself in danger (remember you do not know what actually is wrong with the brakes and it might get worst).

15 hours ago, Jmunyanga said:

i have a toyota aqua 2012 model the brake accumulator motor has stoped working causing alarm buzzing and abs, PARKING brake and vehicle  traction lite to pop up continuously  with hard brake pedal

Common issue with the model - do not try random patch ups. Take it to the agent or a reliable place and get it sorted. Worst case fully replacing will cost ~300,000.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jmunyanga said:

I scanned the car the obd was saying asbs relays 1 & 2 not working but iam failing to locate this relays on my car. Is there any boy with an idea?

The main relay/fuse box is in the engine compartment. It is a HUGE black box that sits on the left hand side of the engine bay (when you are standing in fornt of the car facing the engine...i.e. drivers side). I beleive they are fuse numbers 19 (ABS #1) and fuse #28 (ABS #2). technically these two are fuses for the brake system. Apart from that you get the fuse/relay for the ABS Motor (ABS MTR). ABS MTR #1 is fuse #23 in this fuse box.

ABS MTR #2 is a relay located in the second fuse box located on the right hand side of the engine bay (i.e. passenger side) behind(ish) the suspension mount.