• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What's Your Wish List ???

Overdrive

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought i'd give this thread a bump seeing as we're heading into the Christmas season :)

so what would you lads ask Santa for? :D

its way too late to be able to come up with a comprehensive list, but will note a few cars that might make the 10 :

1) Range Rover Vouge Autobiography ( Supercharged is someone else is footing the fuel bill, or else the new TT TDV8 ) - Everyday run about

2) Bowler Wildcat - Competition use :D (someday, God willing)

3) Mc Laren F1 - Everyones gotta have a supercar yes? so why not 'the' hypercar of the last decade?

4) Lancia Stratos - Classic Rally Car - for the CCC sunday run & odd event

5) De Lorean DMC 12 - Novelty car (gotta love the Back to the Future Trilogy!)

6) Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione - just to park it indoors and stare at & maybe listen to if not for anything else :D

7) Jaguar XJR - Luxury barge with oomph (AJ V8 + Supercharger) for all the black tie affairs!

8) Alfa Romeo Brera S or an Autodelta fettled 147 GTA - Hot Hatch to potter about in

..& no i'm not a fan of hatchbacks but i'm willing to make an exemption for the Brera after having :lol:

9)

10)

Subaru STi 22B

Lamborghini LM 002 - simply cuz its so OTT (& seeing todays performance SUV trend it should be recognized as being well ahead of its time)

Subaru SVX - Jap Engineering , Italian Design , 2 door coupe styling with a flat 6 & awd : obscure car i know, but to each his own :)

Audi R8 V12 TDI - Frugality & irony ~ "Petrol head with an oil burning supercar"

Land Rover Defender 90 V8 50th Aniversary

Nissan GTR or Skyline R34 GTR V Spec II

Ferrari Testarossa

Westfield / Caterham - Trackday use

Morgan Aero8

Aston Martin DBS

Bentley Arnarge & a Breitling for Bentley chronopgraph to go with it please :)

I'm tempted to throw in a classic Bugatti into that list along with some others....will leave it like this till i can give it more thought and skim it down, but i don't see the ones atop the list changing...

eaaasssyyy... I'm sure even santa's feeling the pinch with the credit crunch. :unsure:

man this thread is 2 years old.. I'll just have the CLK63 AMG black edition, a good all rounder wouldnt you say??

Edited by Overdrive

well,what i want from santa mostly is restore my wrecks by christmas...i know restoring is half the fun...but working with our un-professional mechanics,tinkers,painters is spoiling it for me... :(

apart from that here's what i'll ask :)

* Super Bike - MV AGUSTA F4 1000 Tamburini & Banelli Tornado Tre 900

* Classic Bike- Norton Manx 500 1958

* Concept Car - Maybach Exelaro & Maseratti Birdcage

* Vintage - Silver Bugatti Royale

* Super/Hyper Car - a Blue Maseratti MC12 & a black/red Bugatti Veyron & a black Jag XJ220 & a silver Porsche Carrera GT

* For Cruising - Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead & Harley Davidson V Rod

* For Showing Off - Luminous Red Aston Martin Vanquish S with the Project Kahn Trim

* 4x4 Fun - Bowler Nemesis

* Track Day - White Porsche Carrera GT3 RS with black alloys

* For Everyday Use - Black Nissan Patrol & Mecedes Benz CLS

* For Drifting - Toyota Supra TT

* Classic - MG A...already have two..but i want a perfect looking example just like this one

1958mgaredik3.jpg

Edited by HelRazor