• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Good Is A Eg8 Vti?

VVTi

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been through the depths of the internet looking for a 2000 primera SR20VE manual conversion and it just has not been done :) i have to learn japanese...

and pila i think all the TP12's with the SR20VE are manual...

I got the original brochure when we bought our P11 (In 99 I think). The SR20VE came only with the M6CVT box for that model.

We ended up with the auto SR20DE Camino with the works which everyone in the family has really enjoyed using. We also had a brandnew manual version which was much quicker and much more fun to drive than the Civics of that era (simply since the power comes on at much lower revs on the day to day drive).

I got the original brochure when we bought our P11 (In 99 I think). The SR20VE came only with the M6CVT box for that model.

Milindu... can I get a copy of that manual... if u don't mind :)

hi guys,

i just downloaded some Honda Manuals from the net, only issue is that the manuals are for US & Canada, I have the following pdfs,

1. 92-95 Civic Helms Manual Honda

2. Honda Accord Coupe 97 Suppl

3. Honda Prelude (93) Service Manual

4. Honda Accord 94-97

5. Honda Civic EJ6, EJ7, EJ8 (96-00) Service Manual

mail me if any of you guys need them,

thanks

Gonna buy it, arnd this week or next :D

go for it brotha.. there are two MX cars in the StreetX gang... including mine... and we are always there to help you on any isuues after you buy the car.. and the MX moves almost as fast as a V-tec... as long as you get it correctly tuned...

oh and just to let you guys know.. I got my car to do 10kmpl and I'll be glad to demonstrate...

go for it brotha.. there are two MX cars in the StreetX gang... including mine... and we are always there to help you on any isuues after you buy the car.. and the MX moves almost as fast as a V-tec... as long as you get it correctly tuned...

oh and just to let you guys know.. I got my car to do 10kmpl and I'll be glad to demonstrate...

:D:D m.m.m....mx moves almost as fast as v tec.... :D:D:( thats a good one did u chipped the dual carb>>>>> B)B)

Edited by RACERSEDGE

Yeah I'll do, Thnx guyz for the encouragement :D