• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Recomendations for first car for around 5m

8 hours ago, Sihath Dasanayake said:

hi I just got my license and Im looking for a cool car which is fun to drive for around 5m please let me know if yall have any recomendations :)

Congrats on the License. 5M presents a lot of options so might be helpful if you mention the criteria you're looking for. and cool can be many things - you could have a car that looks cool but a bit modest when driving or it could be the other way round. 

Off the top of my head if some random stranger asked me to suggest a fun car to drive for around 5M I'd suggest an FD series Honda Civic - it may be 10-12 years old but really nice cars to drive. 

if you're totally new to driving and a slightly large(ish) sedan freaks you out then I can suggest the Suzuki swift first gen (not the ignis) ZC series hatch. It's driving position allows you a very good view and I have noticed a lot of first time drivers prefer that. This is well below your budget so you can keep around 1M for any repairts/upscaling your ride etc.