• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan R&d

Zakie@TIC

Droped into Mr Z's on sat afternoon and all i heard was Nissan's Nissan's and more Nissan's!!!! saw some work been done on a k11 march and a beautiful SR20DET!!!!! i also noticed how the nissan data logger had many more reading's compared to the Honda's...even though Mr Z was explaining what they were i didnt have a clue but just noticed all these real time dials moving about on the laptop.....

Mr Z was even trying to pursude me to sell my EG and buy a Primera hahaha i think his completly out of Honda's now i may need to find a new tuner......

come on guys give me a break. You know where my heart is, well do you ? its now well over 3 years since I started tuning honda's and hardly a day went by without any R&D. That made my life so much easier to implement on to the Nissan's.

I have s'ting very new and exiting for all you Honda guys, I was actually waiting for the right time to announce but what the hell I'll let it out now, hope it will make you guys feel a lot less neglected.

What I'm talking about is very similar data logging like on the Nissan's but you also have the Auto tune feature. Yes auto tune your stock Honda ecu! yet to try it out to its full potential thou, lil tied up these days with you know what. Will have to do it sooner rather than later as the Bombay Drags are nearing.

Cheers

come on guys give me a break. You know where my heart is, well do you ? its now well over 3 years since I started tuning honda's and hardly a day went by without any R&D. That made my life so much easier to implement on to the Nissan's.

I have s'ting very new and exiting for all you Honda guys, I was actually waiting for the right time to announce but what the hell I'll let it out now, hope it will make you guys feel a lot less neglected.

What I'm talking about is very similar data logging like on the Nissan's but you also have the Auto tune feature. Yes auto tune your stock Honda ecu! yet to try it out to its full potential thou, lil tied up these days with you know what. Will have to do it sooner rather than later as the Bombay Drags are nearing.

Cheers

Is it something like dis?

http://www.hondata.com/downloads/brochures200.pdf :huh:

Cheers

Hay Zaki,

No questions on the Honda Tuning Project.... good luck on the Nissans toooooo

BT any Idea on Mazda's - They too pretty dam good cars specially the Interplay's and the 1.6 323 and so on.... Anything that you could offer to Mazda lovers out there? Please let us know. The market may be small at present but I personally feel it can grow leaps and bounds if promoted properly.

Cheers,

Pilawoos:

Its one better than Hondata's S200, similar to their S300.

Yes, I'm moving on to most other makes as well for ecu's, mitsu's and subaru's next. Mazda and Toyota's hopefully within this year.

Optimization/Diagnostics available for all make even now.

Cheers

If you are up for the game, I got a half prepared GTiR if you like. It doesn't have to be like that when there's s'ting called team work and team orders Lol.

Come come Zakie, Dont tell us that you need a GTiR to take down a little SOHC :) I dont think Nissan's are that far beind j/k lol

You need to get them Sunny's and Primera's to move

• 4 weeks later...