• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Beat (any Reviews?)

Hola

there was an ae86 red color that went for around 250K about 6 months back...

noooo :( i feel as though i want one!

hang on is this the one at the sale on the left hand side of Hill Street closing upto the bridge before the Nedimala fork? S*yline M*tors? Red n Black car?

img105823628907ak.jpg

it'd be an awesome project to do get an AE86 n do an Apex conversion with the fixed lights-White n Black like é "bunta" car or better yet Full Black as per the GT-APex Black Ltd Edition :ninja: ....ah i man can dream...

truenokatarogublacklimi4wt.jpg

Why, u wanna put in a round ? B);) Had three straight wins before a guy working there challenged me and beat me. Close up to the last corner too :alc:

aaahh that would Probably be Roshan- dark bloke ya?

hmmm who u should really worry abt is this little chinese kid...he's insanely quick..but the guys who work there have beated the machine!

Peri wut say we drag - maybe next time for the AL outing we can organize a Initial D tournament!!!???

:D

...anyone who looses or wants to redeem lost pride can take to the real streets after doing em touge runs in the virtual world! :rolleyes:

@Fuzzo-i'll try n get é DVD's - only hitch is its in Japanese so kinda need to follow the subtitles for the Series,dunno how it is for the movie...

so then we on for Intial D racing chaps?! ;)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hang on is this the one at the sale on the left hand side of Hill Street closing upto the bridge before the Nedimala fork? S*yline M*tors? Red n Black car?

We checked that out. Not a 4A-GE engine. I think. Shall ask Madmax if he remembers and let u know in the morn.

We checked that out. Not a 4A-GE engine. I think. Shall ask Madmax if he remembers and let u know in the morn.

Max says it had a 3A-GE. I'm not sure about that :lol: I think 4A-FE, but hey, it was some time ago.

Edited by Pericles

• 1 month later...

Devinda,

I had to bring this thread up again as its very hard to catch you over your very own mobile. If I need to contact you its always AL forum.

Hope you have any news on the red beat?

Devinda,

I had to bring this thread up again as its very hard to catch you over your very own mobile. If I need to contact you its always AL forum.

Hope you have any news on the red beat?

he said its 300- & got a body kit , spoiler , alloys power shutters etc

wants 7K!

& didnt know é mileage & said it hasnt been run much for é last 2 yrs but is in "mint condition" - its in garage which this guy owns lu...

machan its far away from where i stay to go see bro :( i'm trying to see if he can bring it do a closer location so i can check it - was very busy today - thats why i wasnt on é forums even & will be at lectures full day 2mrw - i'll try work out something on thursday to try have a look at the car ok

so sorry bro

&text me - incomming call issue machan - need a new phone :D

@é MODS - pls remove if deemed unncessary - appologies

he said its 300- & got a body kit , spoiler , alloys power shutters etc

wants 7K!

& didnt know é mileage & said it hasnt been run much for é last 2 yrs but is in "mint condition" - its in garage which this guy owns lu...

machan its far away from where i stay to go see bro :( i'm trying to see if he can bring it do a closer location so i can check it - was very busy today - thats why i wasnt on é forums even & will be at lectures full day 2mrw - i'll try work out something on thursday to try have a look at the car ok

so sorry bro

&text me - incomming call issue machan - need a new phone :D

@é MODS - pls remove if deemed unncessary - appologies

I am happy to find you a good phone!

Dev-Z, this is the thought...

The Yellow one in Negombo was 18-xxxx and he asked for 650,000 and it had done nearly 150k kilometers. And even though it said it was 1st owner there was 1 owners involved (even our very own miniace was one). The Yellow car was not that much in good condtion too.

The other number you texted me was 1.2milon? Thats crazy man...A Honda Beat is max 700,000. Max max!! For 1.2milion any one will go for a EG8 which makes more sense. A Honda beat will be just for pleasure not for daily running so 1.2milion is not worth and he should be shot for quoting such a stupid price.

This one you said has a kit (which i dont realy want) and it supposed to be in good condtion. And the number seem to be good (in SL sense). He told me 675 in the beging and went down to 650 i dont why he started off by 700,000 price tag for you.

If you and Supra can give your comments it will be a great help as i need to spend 3 hours on the road to get there and i can come only in Saturday. Im too impatient :D But will look at it and make the corect decsion. Or else i should have easily got the Negombo Beat if i was too impatient.

Please let me know the outcome if possible. mail me on

speaking of beats...there was one advertised inthe observer. it was not in the normal classified section, it was in the one of the other pages...look around..

Yeah bro, that car wants bloody 1.2milion....Max should be 700,000. Probaly this is made from gold

patience is a virture kiaya kiyanne vihiluwata nevey bung :lol:

no use rushing - u gotta wait for é right car - i see ur situ abt é distance - S_N & i will see wut we can do - but its easily 50km up n down minimum from where i am to there i'm guessing bro :(

i'll spk to him never é less n see if he'll come to a midway point at least...

patience is a virture kiaya kiyanne vihiluwata nevey bung :lol:

no use rushing - u gotta wait for é right car - i see ur situ abt é distance - S_N & i will see wut we can do - but its easily 50km up n down minimum from where i am to there i'm guessing bro :(

i'll spk to him never é less n see if he'll come to a midway point at least...

Right car? I think there is only 20cars on the island or less.

oh no...50kms? Thats too far away for you lil bro. Then its ok, I thought since you are going to meet Supra for the bug today and Supra is a bit close by i thought it would have been easy for you. Thats ok, lets wait till Saturday then..I just cant wait till Saturday cause

1/.Im geting my mesh grill fixed

2/.The beat

Worried that the car will go away becuase the Negombo car beign 18 dash sold within 2 weeks...I wonder what the body kit is like..Becuase i just cant stand this NeXgen's comments.. :angry-smiley-024:

Here is a Honda Beat doing a shifty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXn6v3wRuZ4

A red Honda Beat, DevZ from this news Hola wont have proper sleep until Saturday

IPB Image

IPB Image

i'll try my best to do something by thursday bro

S_N cme to Mount to my mechinic to have his bug checked! :) 5 min drive from my place :) S_N also doesnt go all é time to Piliyandala/Boralesgamuwa - only on weekends mostly - but i'll try to get this guy to bring é car to rathamalana at least so i can look at it n give u some feedback bro

A Honda Beat in a racing track

How to use the canvas top in A Honda Beat

i'll try my best to do something by thursday bro

S_N cme to Mount to my mechinic to have his bug checked! :) 5 min drive from my place :) S_N also doesnt go all é time to Piliyandala/Boralesgamuwa - only on weekends mostly - but i'll try to get this guy to bring é car to rathamalana at least so i can look at it n give u some feedback bro

Machang test it to the max, as a car worth 2milion, look for malakada, engine. And put it down to dirt cheap price. Give a offer like 595,000 and put his mentality down so on Saturday he will just giveup the car for me at any price i ask. But that all depends thats the car is good.

those are some serious doughnuts!!! :lol:

seems like a load of fun man :)

well well....gud to know....do u bargain so well DZ? i should take u along next time i go car huntin...:).....was lookin at da sera in classifieds....very temptin...bit above ma budget tho...:(

Edited by speeddemon200

..was lookin at da sera in classifieds....very temptin...bit above ma budget tho...:(

it seems like its been pimped comprehensively...but price is decent - if u can get it for around 850 i'd say its a fair deal... try getting in touch with him and see if he's willing to do a part exchange with ur civic?

it seems like its been pimped comprehensively...but price is decent - if u can get it for around 850 i'd say its a fair deal... try getting in touch with him and see if he's willing to do a part exchange with ur civic?

i thought speeddemon has a mazda

Edited by Hola

went 2 c it 2day..cool car...body ok....didnt do test drive...cause owner wasnt in...only prob is p.shutters wont open cause beadins have become hard...same prob on mine...not so sivere...

as for da pimpin seems mostly ricing...quite powerful tho 1500cc for a car dat size...

hope to start bargainin at 700k...

hope it goes well Speeddeamon - é Sera is a nice car - a fairly original Jap design - i'd have preffered if it were in a more unadulterated form - but its Mod's are bearable :)

hope u get it - cuz it's gonna definitly be something special - all é best with é negotiating!

@NexGen - i dont think hola will be using that Beat fo more than a sunday run cruise - so doubt it'll be much of an issue - but its nible n small enough to dodge most thing - Providing our dear comrade is Not "ham fisted" :lol: - pls note - é Beat has NO Power Steering, if i'm not mistaken.. :blink:

hope it goes well Speeddeamon - é Sera is a nice car - a fairly original Jap design - i'd have preffered if it were in a more unadulterated form - but its Mod's are bearable :)

hope u get it - cuz it's gonna definitly be something special - all é best with é negotiating!

@NexGen - i dont think hola will be using that Beat fo more than a sunday run cruise - so doubt it'll be much of an issue - but its nible n small enough to dodge most thing - Providing our dear comrade is Not "ham fisted" :lol: - pls note - é Beat has NO Power Steering, if i'm not mistaken.. :blink:

wel then.. i suppose hola gotta get used to a maruti atleast to get used to the steering.. but frankly i hate feeling small when driving around other vehicles lol.. it gives ya a feeling of inferiority like ya ve gotta be timid lol.. scared o the "big buggers" running over ya lol.. but hell.. as long as ya could wiggle ya way out of the traffic.. i d say go for it!

Zz

ah.. a body kit on a beat.. Holaz dream come true ;)

@ Hola - dnt ya feel a bit unsafe riding a small car in traffic while other vehicles are somewhat like monsters ready to squash anything in front o em?

Zz

:angry-smiley-024: here we go again. Nexgen Hisham can you please stop that? :angry-smiley-024:

Yup, purely Sunday cruise... But Hola is a good boy, Hola will use the beat for Sunday church, do shoping, etc etc :P

wel then.. i suppose hola gotta get used to a maruti atleast to get used to the steering.. but frankly i hate feeling small when driving around other vehicles lol.. it gives ya a feeling of inferiority like ya ve gotta be timid lol.. scared o the "big buggers" running over ya lol.. but hell.. as long as ya could wiggle ya way out of the traffic.. i d say go for it!

Zz

Machang im not a fan of small cars too except for the BMW mini and the beat. This car is a exotic i realy wanna have... :(

Dev, did you see the car? ;-(