• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Many Nsx Are Here?

Buddhika M H

isnt the older NSX owned by the same person who owns the H1 in kurunegala? i remember someone put up a pic of it too.. (was a bit dark though)

H1 wut??? the only H! that comes to mind is a Hummer :P ....dont tell me some has one of thoses here!!? :)

story goes that this Red Pop up light NSX was brought in on a "carnet" permit by a 30something businessman n was shipped back to the UK toward the latter part of 2005 or early 2006

nsx7pe.gif

ahem...another black sheep right here...

Black sheep how? :o i thought u had an RX7 FD ?? :)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres the link...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/754198

now the car is owned by akbar bros...

sold it for various reasons, i'll tell you at the next gtg :D

Oh so that one is yours. Saw it at Uncle Asgis Garage. Should say thats the longest and most expensive Garage I have even seen. I guess almost 40-50 cars with some old war time bikes as well.

H1 wut??? the only H! that comes to mind is a Hummer :) ....dont tell me some has one of thoses here!!? :D

story goes that this Red Pop up light NSX was brought in on a "carnet" permit by a 30something businessman n was shipped back to the UK toward the latter part of 2005 or early 2006

nsx7pe.gif

Devinda,

Just to inform you bro.... "this" NSX is in Sri Lanka...in Colombo- 03 to be exact..even TODAY...gathering dust and sealed away in a lonely Garage! :) The owner is in Australia apparently and is planning to get another NSX imported (according to his dad). He also owns one of the few 300ZX (Twin Turbo) versions in the Country too. I'm refering to the Red car. I saw BOTH these cars with my own eyes, parked at their garage., and took the liberty of speaking to the proud owners father, who was a Gentleman.

Also I read someone saying there is another 300XZ (Twin Turbo) in NEGOMBO? ...funny, I live in Negombo and I have never seen a 300zx there....kinda interested to know who the owner is :o ... so all in all I guess there are only "two" NSX s? The older (manual transmission) car and the new (automatic transmission) NSX... but hey...who knows...afterall this is Sri Lanka...where crazy S**t goes down, when it comes to cars!

Cheers,

-A

Devinda,

Just to inform you bro.... "this" NSX is in Sri Lanka...in Colombo- 03 to be exact..even TODAY...gathering dust and sealed away in a lonely Garage!

Also I read someone saying there is another 300XZ (Twin Turbo) in NEGOMBO?

OMG such a shame :o those cars r meant to be driven!! :angry-smiley-048: on a sunday@least! :blink:

ah so this is é Meew*lla Group isnt in?

@Fuzzo-that ZX has a new high rear wing added & supposedly the clutch & suspension arms had been replaced.

also note the Stillen rear bumper lip :angry:

the owner is in town these days i'm guessing cuz the Red ZX has been spotted on the move n is no longer in the garage!

also interesting to not the Levin in there - is that an AE92 ?? -never gotten close enough to see..

as for the Silver 300zx machan - i met the owner personally@ A*W - he's into dealing in car parts...i cant quite remeber his name,but will try get u his exact location sometime

but the car is deffa in Negombo n i've had a very comprehensive look@the car - TT , Auto , 18" 5 spoke rims , Stillen slotted front intake cover(between the headlights - for added air flow&looks :mellow: ) , HICAS & LSD

he had his presure plate replaced that day

running on English no's - NW if i'm not mistaken..

but since this picture was taken (as posted on the old forum) he's added a bunch of stickers :o 300zx on the side n some on the bonnet&rear windscreen

300zxhd2wj.jpg

Edited by Devinda_Z

1. So all-in-all how many ZX's do we have and who has them???

For i think the 3rd time on the forums.... here we go. (these are the ones i know)

Purple Twin Turbo - Clement

Silver Twin Turbo(?) - Negombo car

Red Twin Turbo - kirulapone garage (it's back there)

Silver NA no1 - Lasitha

Silver NA no 2 - ?

Red NA - Dilshan

Green NA Auto - Not seen in awhile, possibly repainted)

Black NA 2seater - our very own Devinda_z (not for much longer though) :angry-smiley-048:

but since this picture was taken (as posted on the old forum) he's added a bunch of stickers :mellow: 300zx on the side n some on the bonnet&rear windscreen

300zxhd2wj.jpg

Nice car but the mods are kinda Hit-and-Miss don't ya think? Love the front intake cover (put one on yours :blink:) but IMHO (and this is just my view) the Alloys don't suit the car, and that wing just looks Daft...... and honestly m8, STICKERS???? i mean come on........

For i think the 3rd time on the forums.... here we go. (these are the ones i know)

Purple Twin Turbo - Clement

Silver Twin Turbo(?) - Negombo car

Red Twin Turbo - kirulapone garage (it's back there)

Silver NA no1 - Lasitha

Silver NA no 2 - ?

Red NA - Dilshan

Green NA Auto - Not seen in awhile, possibly repainted)

Black NA 2seater - our very own Devinda_z (not for much longer though) :angry-smiley-048:

Sorry for beeing a pain tks

I am new thats why, Seeing that you spoke about a green ZX who owned it or who owns it? I saw it some time back in Kandy but never seen it after that.

Sorry for beeing a pain tks

I am new thats why, Seeing that you spoke about a green ZX who owned it or who owns it? I saw it some time back in Kandy but never seen it after that.

Not at all mate.... didn't mean it like that :mellow:..... I'm New here too..... :angry-smiley-048: don't know machang, it was for sale in the paper about 7 months ago, after that, don't know what happened to it...... Maybe somebody repainted it silver..... as there seem to be A LOT of silver ones about........

Not at all mate.... didn't mean it like that :mellow:..... I'm New here too..... :angry-smiley-048: don't know machang, it was for sale in the paper about 7 months ago, after that, don't know what happened to it...... Maybe somebody repainted it silver..... as there seem to be A LOT of silver ones about........

Is the silver a Turbo. it looks nice. Pretty New.

Flippin Hell :angry-smiley-048: ... I've seen this silver 300zx... but never knew it was in Negombo. I've seen a Silver Supra, a black Supra a couple of STi s...but not this...anyways thnx for the info and the pics boys.... I've got a couple of pics of the older NSX taken last month...will try and post it tonight. As i said ealier people....when it comes to cars in SL, "Crazy S**t" goes down :mellow:

Flippin Hell :angry-smiley-048: ... I've seen this silver 300zx... but never knew it was in Negombo. I've seen a Silver Supra, a black Supra a couple of STi s...but not this...anyways thnx for the info and the pics boys.... I've got a couple of pics of the older NSX taken last month...will try and post it tonight. As i said ealier people....when it comes to cars in SL, "Crazy S**t" goes down :mellow:

I have seen a NSX driving to the Air port side a few times now in the morning

I have seen a NSX driving to the Air port side a few times now in the morning

Thats the new NSX with automatic transmission....know a lot of people who claim to see the car parked at a place close to my house in Negombo.

Thats the new NSX with automatic transmission....know a lot of people who claim to see the car parked at a place close to my house in Negombo.

eh? :angry-smiley-048: I thought it was based somewhere in Mt. Lavinia - Ratmalana - Moratuwa. Seen it in the general area of my place a couple of times. Tho not recently.

Is the silver a Turbo. it looks nice. Pretty New.

yeah the silver pictured here is a Twin turbo but its an Auto...

its no newer than the others cuz the final yr of manufacture for the Z's was 1996 sans the special edition limited aniversary run done in 1999-but none of those cars ever made it here

few differences between the cars - eg : Alloys , spoilers & exhuast

just to add to what Supra_Natural said

the second silver one he mentioned is possibly that Green car - but from what i hear it was in a nasty accident somethime ago... :(

also i met the 1st owner of that Green car n from what i gather it was a Manual NOT auto - will confirm that l8r...theres also some talk that this once Green car or another altogether has surfaced in Panadua/Moratuwa & is said to be Black/Blue!! :( - all heresay

theres also another addition to that list -

GUN METAL : Clement's old car with someone@D*alog

all the 8 known cars around are 2+2 seaters bar yours truly's pride n joy ;)

@Rily : pics of ZX's availabe on Preveens fotopic site & on the AL Gallery - ref. Nismo meet & Super car meet

@Fuzzo : thanx for the pic - didnt mean to use without givin the owner his dues :)

eh? :) I thought it was based somewhere in Mt. Lavinia - Ratmalana - Moratuwa. Seen it in the general area of my place a couple of times. Tho not recently.

Peri the car is in Col...it comes to Negombo almost everyday...and heads back towards Col in e eves....guess the respective owner has some interest in Negombo.

Saw the car today in the morning, i dnt whether you guys noticed but the new NSX has got blackish/dust gold rims now...looks pretty decent.

Peri the car is in Col...it comes to Negombo almost everyday...and heads back towards Col in e eves....guess the respective owner has some interest in Negombo.

Saw the car today in the morning, i dnt whether you guys noticed but the new NSX has got blackish/dust gold rims now...looks pretty decent.

he's deffa changed it then cuz when it 1st came was running on bone stock Acura rims - kinda similar to some optional extra rims offerd on a ES series Civics - 8 spokes i believe i silver normal

he's deffa changed it then cuz when it 1st came was running on bone stock Acura rims - kinda similar to some optional extra rims offerd on a ES series Civics - 8 spokes i believe i silver normal

Yep..if I recall correctly the car had the original rims even last week....I noticed the new rims this morning...have to admit, the car looks hot :)

Yep..if I recall correctly the car had the original rims even last week....I noticed the new rims this morning...have to admit, the car looks hot :D

:D such a shame its a 4speed auto - that also means its got only the 3.0 as opposed to the 3.2 Vtech available only with the mnual 6 spd

only 265bhp - so quite simply this car is all abt the handling :)

:) such a shame its a 4speed auto - that also means its got only the 3.0 as opposed to the 3.2 Vtech available only with the mnual 6 spd

only 265bhp - so quite simply this car is all abt the handling ;)

But Devinda...it 'is' a NSX....and a NSX, no matter what..will 'always' be a name to be respected... :o