• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Many Nsx Are Here?

Buddhika M H

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgotten Nigel's little outburst? :)

"Aney Ammooooooooooooooooo"....... ;) .... ...dnt remind me machang....that Fella is STILL gunning for that NSX ....he he he...well he had a point with regard to the 400m run.... well lets just say that even cult cars have weak points!

But. to drive in SL, I would never buy a NSX....what abt you guys?

"Aney Ammooooooooooooooooo"....... :) .... ...dnt remind me machang....that Fella is STILL gunning for that NSX ....he he he...well he had a point with regard to the 400m run.... well lets just say that even cult cars have weak points!

But. to drive in SL, I would never buy a NSX....what abt you guys?

i missed this machang - can some one pls narrate story for my benefit?? ;)

did he challenge a nsx for a drag against the sti or something?? :o

& yeah ashan its rather pointless to use a car meant for corners n cruising to run on our lame n rutty roads - its a waste to even bother! :o

i missed this machang - can some one pls narrate story for my benefit?? ;)

did he challenge a nsx for a drag against the sti or something?? :)

& yeah ashan its rather pointless to use a car meant for corners n cruising to run on our lame n rutty roads - its a waste to even bother! :o

Well machang...let me assume you know Mr. Nigel Perera (who doesnt! :o ) ... and YES, he did issue an open invitation/challenge towardsa the 'new' NSX for a drag....but that never materialised...he spoke more in terms of facts rather than confidence (which Mr. Perera hold a reputation for!)...there you go...thats what happened (in short)... to be honest, I'm a big Honda fan...bt I would rather have a (perhaps a bit modded) DC5 to run around in rather than a NSX on our local roads...but hey, NSX is a 'cult' car, so props up to the respective owners.

Well machang...let me assume you know Mr. Nigel Perera (who doesnt! :P ) ... and YES, he did issue an open invitation/challenge towardsa the 'new' NSX for a drag....but that never materialised...he spoke more in terms of facts rather than confidence (which Mr. Perera hold a reputation for!)...there you go...thats what happened (in short)... to be honest, I'm a big Honda fan...bt I would rather have a (perhaps a bit modded) DC5 to run around in rather than a NSX on our local roads...but hey, NSX is a 'cult' car, so props up to the respective owners.

ah yes i dont know his personally but he is oh so well known in motoring circles! :angry:

sad to say but his STi would quite easily bury the NSX :( i'm not a Honda fan cuz if the FF layout - but the NSX is somthing special - it is afterall Asias flagship Super Car!

anyways ur right an Inegra for daily running is a very practicle option but if the NSX was good enough for Aryton Senna then who are we to even speak a word! :huh:

ah yes i dont know his personally but he is oh so well known in motoring circles! :huh:

sad to say but his STi would quite easily bury the NSX :P i'm not a Honda fan cuz if the FF layout - but the NSX is somthing special - it is afterall Asias flagship Super Car!

anyways ur right an Inegra for daily running is a very practicle option but if the NSX was good enough for Aryton Senna then who are we to even speak a word! :(

Too bad. Shoulda introduced u. He was at the G2G. At least in the parking lot.

And Asia's flagship supercar is the GT-R :angry:

Too bad. Shoulda introduced u. He was at the G2G. At least in the parking lot.

And Asia's flagship supercar is the GT-R :angry:

yeah machang - heard so much abt him...would have been fun to put 1st hand experince of the personality behind the well known name n face! :huh:

hmmm GTR not yet...the new one will be up in the "mid-super car" range

interms of mid engined balanced brilliance nothing get close to the NSX ...(i cant belive i'm defending a blooming Honda!!...)

GTR's r all abt the ATTESSA & AWD electronic trickery....brilliant it is...but somehow a GTR lacks the panache of the NSX

i'll admit a GTR will run circles around a NSX but theres something very gracful abt that NSX silhouette..... :(

yeah machang - heard so much abt him...would have been fun to put 1st hand experince of the personality behind the well known name n face! :angry:

hmmm GTR not yet...the new one will be up in the "mid-super car" range

interms of mid engined balanced brilliance nothing get close to the NSX ...(i cant belive i'm defending a blooming Honda!!...)

GTR's r all abt the ATTESSA & AWD electronic trickery....brilliant it is...but somehow a GTR lacks the panache of the NSX

i'll admit a GTR will run circles around a NSX but theres something very gracful abt that NSX silhouette..... :huh:

True that, for true design freedom, you really do need to have a Mid Engine.... not that this is a guarantee of beauty mind you, you only have to look at cars like the new Bugattis (EB110 and, i'm sorry to say, Veyron) to understand that.....

but on the flipside of the coin you have cars like the Dino 246GT (by Ferrari) and the Lamborghini Miura, to remind us JUST how gorgeous a car can be..... :(

ferra16ns9.jpg

lamborghinimiurasv1973rb0.jpg

Edited by Supra_Natural

Well... I maybe a gun-ho Honda fan...BUT for me a GT-R will ALWAYS be a GT-R...the NSX from it's contours may represent the "super-car" look...but a GT-R....daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn man....it'll just eat up the NSX and spit it out on any given day...hey thats just my opinion....

Well... I maybe a gun-ho Honda fan...BUT for me a GT-R will ALWAYS be a GT-R...the NSX from it's contours may represent the "super-car" look...but a GT-R....daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn man....it'll just eat up the NSX and spit it out on any given day...hey thats just my opinion....

aney bung :P ....i'm sticking my head out for a blooming HOnda n u HOnda owners go support our Nissan!! :blink:

aney bung :blink: ....i'm sticking my head out for a blooming HOnda n u HOnda owners go support our Nissan!! :)

Sorry machang, but i give credit where it's due...and the GT-R is by far the Best thing from Asia when it comes to a car of this nature (my opinion)....YES the NSX is a legend and impressive and has the looks ..++++...but this is a GT-R we're talking abt man..... ;) , but hey we @ tha "Honda camp" appreciate your words of credit :P

i've always been a fan of the under dog....popular opinion can go out the window

the GTR is Fantastic - but Skylines gained its sporty aura only as time went by

the NSX was built purpose built to be a mid engined super car - thats something which puts it in a different leauge than the GTR...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQQ_FQi7ieg

i've always been a fan of the under dog....popular opinion can go out the window

the GTR is Fantastic - but Skylines gained its sporty aura only as time went by

the NSX was built purpose built to be a mid engined super car - thats something which puts it in a different leauge than the GTR...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQQ_FQi7ieg

did u check da video that i hv given... it also describes the very different kind of "breeding" of the NSX. i got a top gear skyline vs. NSX video too, will upload it and gv da link :P

/tnx 4 dat link... datz a gr8 video... amazing too how the NSX whilst bn a sports car seems to hv topped a reliability survey along wit lexus.

oh NSX-R faster than Ferrari 575 in top gear track... and according to JC if they remove 4 seconds for the wet track(as they've calculated) itz as fast as the lambo in the track. watch in link given below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wOWY3zCYYQ

Edited by isurujosh

did u check da video that i hv given... it also describes the very different kind of "breeding" of the NSX. i got a top gear skyline vs. NSX video too, will upload it and gv da link :)

/tnx 4 dat link... datz a gr8 video... amazing too how the NSX whilst bn a sports car seems to hv topped a reliability survey along wit lexus.

oh NSX-R faster than Ferrari 575 in top gear track... and according to JC if they remove 4 seconds for the wet track(as they've calculated) itz as fast as the lambo in the track. watch in link given below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wOWY3zCYYQ

machang ur earlier link doesnt work :blink:

who's eating who now!! :P

machang ur earlier link doesnt work :(

who's eating who now!! :D

http://www.nsxprime.com/Gallery/multimedia/top_gear-nsx.asf should work. and the other youtube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wOWY3zCYYQ too should work.

who's eating who now!! :D

shit! the nsx-r must have been seriously tweaked and GTR standard... :lol:

Edited by isurujosh

http://www.nsxprime.com/Gallery/multimedia/top_gear-nsx.asf should work. and the other youtube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wOWY3zCYYQ too should work.

shit! the nsx-r must have been seriously tweaked and GTR standard... :D

NOPE - the clip is off BMI (Best MotorIng) -Japanese show featuring the Drift King Keichi Tuchiya

the do review on only STOCK cars - TUNED cars are review in thier sister series "HOT VERSION"

the NSX came out in 1990/1

the GTR34 - 1998 & VspecII's 2000

so inline with the changes the NSX was refreshed to meet the standards of the time

the Type R in the video is simply lighet - NO engine mods or anyhting

only goes to show how agless it is - kinda like the LOTUS ESPRIT

NOPE - the clip is off BMI (Best MotorIng) -Japanese show featuring the Drift King Keichi Tuchiya

the do review on only STOCK cars - TUNED cars are review in thier sister series "HOT VERSION"

the NSX came out in 1990/1

the GTR34 - 1998 & VspecII's 2000

so inline with the changes the NSX was refreshed to meet the standards of the time

the Type R in the video is simply lighet - NO engine mods or anyhting

only goes to show how agless it is - kinda like the LOTUS ESPRIT

nsx z faster than GTR34 - 1998 & VspecII's 2000 in a straight line ? :D

Edited by isurujosh

nsx z faster than GTR34 - 1998 & VspecII's 2000 in a straight line ? :D

yup

NSX-R (not to be mistaken with the NSX R from é 1990's)

http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evocarrevi...honda_nsxr.html

GTR M-Spec

http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evocarrevi..._gtr_mspec.html

if you wanna go a level higher then u'd be batteling the Limited edition versions

Skyline GTR-Z tune (20cars) VS. NSX-R GT (5cars)

the Key to é NSX's brilliance lie in 3 things

Weight & Power to weight ratio

Aero dynamics & drag co-efficient

Balance via a Mid-ship layout

There shall be NO clear cut answer as if to WHICH car is better...each one is entitled to their respective opinions. What we see on vids cant be used as 'concrete' evidence...thats just not enough in proving a point in something like this. Anyways as I sai, being a Honda fan; given the two cars, my string of drool will swing towards tha GT-R...but hey, NSX is one niceass car :D .

There shall be NO clear cut answer as if to WHICH car is better...each one is entitled to their respective opinions. What we see on vids cant be used as 'concrete' evidence...thats just not enough in proving a point in something like this. Anyways as I sai, being a Honda fan; given the two cars, my string of drool will swing towards tha GT-R...but hey, NSX is one niceass car :lol: .

settled :D

both Awesome machines - some of the finest to come outta the land of the rising Sun :D

both Awesome machines - some of the finest to come outta the land of the rising Sun :D

and the Supra.

anyway my favorite (since of late) is the humble evo. dat 2L + electronically controlled AWD is just amazing. evo is a no nonesense car. da most desirable thing about the evo to me is that itz a 4 door saloon at the end of the day.

both Awesome machines - some of the finest to come outta the land of the rising Sun :lol:

Ha ha ha.... :alc: sorted and resorted! Two cars with two different reputations and plenty of respect!

yup

NSX-R (not to be mistaken with the NSX R from é 1990's)

http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evocarrevi...honda_nsxr.html

GTR M-Spec

http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evocarrevi..._gtr_mspec.html

if you wanna go a level higher then u'd be batteling the Limited edition versions

Skyline GTR-Z tune (20cars) VS. NSX-R GT (5cars)

the Key to é NSX's brilliance lie in 3 things

Weight & Power to weight ratio

Aero dynamics & drag co-efficient

Balance via a Mid-ship layout

well what can i say more. u hav quoted from very reliable sites and the video is also quite credible...