• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Most Reliable Car’s

mazdaspeed

Hi Guys

Wanna know what’s the most reliable car’s around in the market… well not all of them are in SL but most of it is…… Check this site out and see where your car stands….

http://www.reliabilityindex.co.uk/top10.ht...128339010848601

Rank Car Make Index Rating

1 SKODA 50.59

2 MAZDA 52.74

3 HONDA 61.24

4 SUZUKI 61.9

5 FORD 78.68

6 LEXUS 82.59

7 HYUNDAI 84.15

8 BMW 84.95

9 VOLKSWAGEN 85.92

10 SEAT 89.22

Cheers

Note : I don't know how true all this is but apparently it's forma survey done in UK.

Somehow i think this index isnt necessarily reflecting the market, but more the Warranty Direct Customer base,

i saw an index done by one of the world wide consultancies (don't remember which one but somebody like pricewaterhouse coopers) where the japanese brands led the way in the top 10, this was on MSN,

Somehow i think this index isnt necessarily reflecting the market, but more the Warranty Direct Customer base,

i saw an index done by one of the world wide consultancies (don't remember which one but somebody like pricewaterhouse coopers) where the japanese brands led the way in the top 10, this was on MSN,

yeah that survey is very questionable & doesnt include a lot of decent cars - check the same site for model references

i checked the JD Powers survey which is far more accepeted - these r the findings -

1345556220bu.jpg

but inspite of this all the Skoda owners i now have had non stop complaints abt the cars - they look decent yes,but stick true to the ole Skoda ways lu..