• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New C Class!

ucscsades

So apparently pictures and specs of the new C class were released yesterday..see link-

http://www.carenthusiast.com/news.html?mod...cle&id=1704

Following the style of the current S Class a lot, but I think it looks pretty horrible...well the avant gardes look pretty nice, but the classic styling package looks really boring I think. Especially the back lights! But should be interesting to see it in the flesh within a few months, the current C has been around for way too long!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u'll r all gonna hate me for even saying this but like beauty in anything its fairly subjective né...

but i think the C class seemes to have ripped the grill off a Ssang Yong Rexton II !!! :)

just look@ the exact dimentions shape n angles of the grill!!

ssangyongrexton200503m5xt.jpg

keep an open mind& look@é merc now!

mercedescclass20070174gd.jpg

not too far fetched is it now :D

Edited by Devinda_Z

u'll r all gonna hate me for even saying this but like beauty in anything its fairly subjective né...

but i think the C class seemes to have ripped the grill off a Ssang Yong Rexton II !!! :)

just look@ the exact dimentions shape n angles of the grill!!

Nope, the merc bottom of the grill slopes down to form a point in the middle, the jeep has a square bottom, not a pointed one. Its in three lines to the mercs 2.

Such a plain looking car!!! so so outdated too :) ...... I can think of a much better looking, better powered, better all around competitor........bt i wont even give a hint...cos I know Peri is waiting to catch me trying to embark on my Marketing activity here ;) .....he he he

The old tagline was "Ssang yong, Powered by Mercedes Benz" right? :o

i think they still are

BUT

the ssang yong came with that grill FISRT

so on that basis alone i'n inclined to be bullish abt it n say MB copied the Koreans :)

...who knows if em Koreans swiped the grill design when they were picking up engine schemtics from MB even.... ;)

Not much more guys. Just the 4 Alfas :lol: and this Merc. This is the car (Merc) that draws the most looks I must say :D . Nice to cruise around but I get a shocking 3.5km/Liter :P

umm... 3.5km/l is not THAT bad for 5.0 liters and 245BHP, pulling nearly two tons of style is it GTAm? I know a certain Nissan 3.0 V6 that can do that if pushed...... :P

thats a Lovely car by the way, is it the only one here? i think i have seen this on the road at least once.. absolutely fantastic :D