• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lancer CB8

diroshan gamage

Yes...the JDM Lancer CB3A MX and MX Saloon trim levels came with the 4D68 2.0L diesel engine. It came with like 85hp and 176 Nm of torque (or something like that). If I remember right some markets got the 1.8L 4D65 diesel engine as well. The Galant also used the 4D68 and I believe it was in the same configuration as in the Lancer.

The Royal, MX Saloon and MX Extra trim levels also came with a 1.6L V6 engine (6A10?) too. At the time (maybe until today), it was the V6 with the smallest displacement in the world. 

Yeah thank you iRage. There was a mistake about the version of the car. Its actually lancer CB8 evo III kitted one.. CB8 came with the 2000cc diesel engine.If u guyz have used this car,let me know the pros and cons of the car. I'm planning to buy a 1993 CB8(64-xxxx). It's look almost okay. But I have no any previous experience in mitsubishi car. What should I consider when in vehicle inspection time. Is it worth investment for me. Or would have to spend rest of my time in the garage?