• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Park Pictures

Devinda_Z

Seriously That Accent Luks Ugly....

thanx man bt the thing is nw that car is own by a wholesale shop owner at pettah :D

anway ur janarthanan right and u own the fastest AT B14 in sri lanka right and man it is very nice to meet u and i wish u very best for ur future and i hope u can increse the 0 to 100 time of ur car

( 100Km/h 1n 8.21 sec, non turbo, Auto,,) this is wut u say at hi5 right

http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displayP...?userid=4460555

Nice pic D.. which church eh? St. Maryz or what? i d never seen these beauties around dehiwela.. prob cuz i ve never been ridin much along dehiwela.. lol...

nice stuf Gihan.. any chance o gettin more clearer shots? same goes 2 D lol...

Zz

sure machan ill upload some more

indeed a very humble guy too.

car is said to be upgraded wit all mugen parts and it is equally as smooth as itz fast... perhaps the smoothest car in the drag scene.

never mind the owner will soon have a very fast car... :P

yeah as i know hes runing a mugen ecu man that car is fast and i need to say something abt the owner he is a very down to earth person very nice guy

and yes isuru a fast car :D

i've heard St.Theresas packs some serious cars & telent as well....! :lol:

Can anyone guess the country? lol

the license plate says India machang!! :lol:

but the Maruti jeep,Ambasador & tata r dead give aways :D

oh dat dc5, the 4th most desirable honda in the country.

bro whats 1,2,3 on ur most desired list?? :huh:

Edited by Devinda_Z

bro whats 1,2,3 on ur most desired list?? :huh:

1&2 NSX

3 S2000 :lol:

couple of car park pics

Can anyone guess the country? lol

he! he! dat was a give away... i got india to my mind first too. anyway nice bentley! i guess the indians got cash to even afford some bugatti veyron's...

1&2 NSX

3 S2000 :lol:

aney anye...typical Honda owner né! :lol: jus kidding bro - 1&2 deffa - but that S200 doesnt deserve to be soo high up :huh:

he! he! dat was a give away... i got india to my mind first too. anyway nice bentley! i guess the indians got cash to even afford some bugatti veyron's...

em Indians have a ROLLS ROYCE SHOWROOM out in New Delhi if i;m not mistaken!!!

Yup.. Rolls Royce ve hit india too.. not sure of the specific location.. apart from the part where india is a poverty infested country.. i d say some ppl r living a life fit for kings..

n when it comes to luxury vehicles.. indians outnumber the SL ppl too.. lol.. from what i hear guys as young as 23 odd ve managed to save up cash for BMW n Mercs.. guess their IT dept is really bringin in some for. inflow..

Zz

aney anye...typical Honda owner né! :lol: jus kidding bro - 1&2 deffa - but that S200 doesnt deserve to be soo high up :huh:

em Indians have a ROLLS ROYCE SHOWROOM out in New Delhi if i;m not mistaken!!!

well at least the S2000 in standard form is faster than ITR... it would be interesting to see how Thiwanka's ITR does against the S2000 in SL. (Dunno whether S2000 has finally found a new owner)

well at least the S2000 in standard form is faster than ITR... it would be interesting to see how Thiwanka's ITR does against the S2000 in SL. (Dunno whether S2000 has finally found a new owner)

é s2000 "supposedly" had blown its engine & had it replaced- i dont think it can beat an ITR - very very doubtful...i've heard lotsa good things abt this blue DC-5 - should be able to smoke é S2000 comprehensively! :huh:

Edited by Devinda_Z

picture217fc5.th.jpg

picture216wk4.th.jpg

Guys I saw this DPL badged car on Guilford Crescent - It was badged CAPRICE but there was no Chevy badge on it. Just a badge that looked like the Vauxhall Badge with the Griffin but no "V". ANyway I thought what a good looking car!!!! I am embarressed that I don't know wtf this car is!!

Sorry about the quality of my phone camera.

hmmm i belive its HOLDEN

i was right

its the New 2007 model HOLDEN COMMADORE !

" CALAIS " is wut u saw - that being the trim level

at bare basic its running a 3.6L V6 & if its a "CALAIS-V" it'll have a big V8 - probabaly a detuned GM version which is on the Monaro!!

thats one very Buych car - another avarage "exotic" for the lankan shores!

hmmm i belive its HOLDEN

i was right

at bare basic its running a 3.6L V6 & if its a "CALAIS-V" it'll have a big V8 - probabaly a detuned GM version which is on the Monaro!!

Wat the hell a Holden doing here...Wow i love that car, they got a awsome range over there

yup é MONARO with the Superchager also seems a swell car - but i'd be very afraid to drive something which has so much power n only got the rear 2 wheels putting in down... :D

:D:( Ahh DevZ any issue? Where are the pics man?

Good job on the last one. How about the this one. What country. lol

bugattigreen17ef1ph.jpg

15465dubai_85.jpg

15465dubai_03.jpg

This is actually an undergroud parking lot for a apartment complex. Two of the residents owne SLRs

MercedesBenz.jpg

arab...or iran :D

You all got it wrong

The answer is IRAQ!

nope - look closely at the licence plate on the SLR - its says " A.D " - that stands for Abu Dhabi

also look@the Lambo plates - those have a Picture of the "Burj-al-Arab" tower on the number plate - No doubt whatsoever

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES it it! ;)

also as per the site u noted - stunning picture man - & you'll notice that some of those cars have ony THREE digits in the licence plte - which means they belong to RElatives of the Ruling Family of the emirate the car is registerd in

also it its a SINGLE digit no. plate -then its the Royal Family!!!

hmmm i belive its HOLDEN

i was right

Yes it is a Holden.....But I though I saw "Caprice" not "Calais". Mind you this car looked smaller than previous Commodores. I've just been checking the new V series on the net and the head lamps look quite different and the car I saw had its rear number plate on the bumper unlike the ones on the net.

Maybe it's the luxo version that the Ambassador uses. But it did look more vectra size than Commodore.

But anyway it was very good looking. From a distance I thought maybe it's the new Lex IS but I think this looks much better.

Yes it is a Holden.....

From a distance I thought maybe it's the new Lex IS but I think this looks much better.

...if theres ONE thing a Lexus will never ever be,its BUTCH & that is the one Quality that personifies é new GM powered Holdens!! :o

hmmm ur é only one of us blessed enough to see the car so u'd know...but i have a feeling its a Calais based on the chrome insert above the front grill n é lights....but i do realize thats hardly anyhting substanitial to go on....

who knows maybe its like é thing where most compnaies re-name é same cars with minor cosmetic changes for export mkts...or rather one that wasnt meant to stay in aussi :D