• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Members Meetup In Negombo

Memphis

honestly man... just aint worth ma shit time... good luck draggin Gihan in Marine drive... marine drive mst be quite a place to give amazing 0-100 speed for your super fast auto sunny!

here here, no drags in the meet ok? I dont want the R2 and the Racersedge in police for these :lol:

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey gihan lets race....

venue: Marine drive

date: 13/2/2007

time: 4.00pm

i'll brin my sunny.... 1.5cc.. auto... no engine modification....

When i chalage u to Drag with me i had my Accent bt Everyone knoww that i sold my car, and i think that is another reason u asked me for a race cus u know im car less

And the 2nd thing is Marine Drive is not a gud place to drag and as pila mentioned we can have Speeding Tickets anyway 4 Pm man are u mad :blink:

Anyway nw u have to wait some time cus nw i need to buy another can and do all the rice visual modifications huge Body kit, Neons, Big Aloys Sky High Spoiler, Stickers, etc so after i do all the rice stuff im ready to drag with u

hey isuru..... did i mention u tht my1 is a "SUPER FAST AUTO SUNNY" i td u ealer.... my car has no modification..... :blink:

honestly man... just aint worth ma shit time... good luck draggin Gihan in Marine drive... marine drive mst be quite a place to give amazing 0-100 speed for your super fast auto sunny!

Edited by Street racer

And the 2nd thing is Marine Drive is not a gud place to drag and as pila mentioned we can have Speeding Tickets anyway 4 Pm man are u mad :lol:

exactly man... when i suggested the same to him he thinks i am shying away. (remember mr janarthan i only suggested greenpath, i did not say that i won't drag) so i called him and agreed to all his terms.... will c! :)

hey isuru..... did i mention u tht my1 is a "SUPER FAST AUTO SUNNY" i td u ealer.... my car has no modification..... :blink:

no machan i know you did not say that. but u sayin that ur car's 0-100 time was 9. seconds with ur air intake + idle time and whatever stuff is hard to believe... now okey answer to this question... what exact modifications did u have to get a FB14 auto tranny to do 0-100 in 9+seconds? (You said u did 0-100 in 9.2 seconds with ur modz right?)

exactly man... when i suggested the same to him he thinks i am shying away. (remember mr janarthan i only suggested greenpath, i did not say that i won't drag) so i called him and agreed to all his terms.... will c! :blink:

Ya isuru marine Drive is not a drag sopt and when im goin to clases i always taking the marine Drive bt with the learning guys and cops its very difficult to speed bt Greenpath is super and our other drag locations is also goo bt too far

no machan i know you did not say that. but u sayin that ur car's 0-100 time was 9. seconds with ur air intake + idle time and whatever stuff is hard to believe... now okey answer to this question... what exact modifications did u have to get a FB14 auto tranny to do 0-100 in 9+seconds? (You said u did 0-100 in 9.2 seconds with ur modz right?)

Ya u got a point and i think its not gud lie specially in hi5 cus all the guys and girls are reading bt if anyone wants to get attention u can do lods more than bullshiting

Edited by GihanFX

guys honestly..... GROW UP

u sound like a bunch of 5 yr olds trying squabling!

:lol:

@Streetracer - machan dont get me wrong - but its quite a joke wanting to race a 1.5 auto FAMILY SEDAN in é whats awefully close to rush hour traffic on a crowded rd!

taking to é streets when they're empty is one thing but

its irresponsible juvenile behaviour that gives Piston heads who like sporty driving a bad name!!!! :blink:

&as for U Isuru! - "shame shame shame machan..." - Bro ur waay bigger n better than this....why even bother?!

:)

@Streetracer - machan dont get me wrong - but its quite a joke wanting to race a 1.5 auto FAMILY SEDAN in é whats awefully close to rush hour traffic on a crowded rd!

its irresponsible juvenile behaviour that gives Piston heads who like sporty driving a bad name!!!! :lol:

&as for U Isuru! - "shame shame shame machan..." - Bro ur waay bigger n better than this....why even bother?!

just wut i had in ma mind dude :blink: thanks for gettin it done n over wit lolz...

alright alright! if ya really wanna drag.. y not take on me wit my lame ol sprinter eh? i sport a super fast 15 sec (me think/not sure/most probably not/below 10 i hope) 0-100 timing.. so anyone wanna get thrashed? lmao...

Zz

denso iridium plugs, KnN high flow air filter, high flow exhaust system (i'll explain u 2moro how i modify the exhaust system), & Company tune up...... with those mods 0 to 100 9.21sec

but now i removed everythin plannin 2 sell it & goin 4 a EK3 or STi 6 .... its damn slow now abt 0-100 12/13 sec

this is to all... to get better performence... modify the Exhaust system

exactly man... when i suggested the same to him he thinks i am shying away. (remember mr janarthan i only suggested greenpath, i did not say that i won't drag) so i called him and agreed to all his terms.... will c! :)

yy????? u dont know...... i hav ma Stop watch.... so no prob... :blink: i can c the sharp timing....

&i gotta ask - Street_Racer -

machan...how EXACTLY did u time this "9.2" second time????....very curious abt é ".2" - wishful thinking is one thing...but this is jus plain silly... :lol:

Boys, boys, lets keep the personal attacks off this forum, ok?

Also autoLanka doesn't condone/encourage drag/street racing/illegal road activity yada yada yada legal disclaimer here :blink:

Tho I really would love to see that 350Z with the Honda VTec engine personally. Fascinating that one ....

if you've got enought time to play with a stop watch - your not going fast enough!!!!!

I am partially in agreement. More on the line of don't play with ur stopwatch when driving fast. I only have time for the road and the tach when I'm driving fast :lol:

Legal disclaimer : obey the speed limits yada yada yada ...

....even looking@é tach becomes an challenge if ur carving through traffic or bending it on a corner....

...thats when u gotta go "Zen" and "...let your hearing & engine osund rev recognition become one..."

I don't carve thru traffic at high speeds :blink: Thats a crazy idea and asking for trouble. Ditto on corners. Which is why I can truthfully tell ppl that most of the time I have no idea how fast I was going :lol: Tho I don't need Zen, the VVL change over is only 1k shorta the red line. When note changes, its almost time to shift :lol:

I don't need Zen, the VVL change over is only 1k shorta the red line. When note changes, its almost time to shift :lol:

....its a whole different kettle of fish when it coes to a Diesel which sounds all and é same throughout é Rev range!!!!....thats when u need to "feel" it or é Land Rover Deity slaps u on the back of the head and roars a kryptic "SHIFT" via é juddering tapperts!!!!!! :blink:

:P

its irresponsible juvenile behaviour that gives Piston heads who like sporty driving a bad name!!!! :lol:

yah i know i shudnt have bothered.. i wasnt till this guy ridiculed me for suggesting GP instead of marine drive... but let us chill.. however i insist that those modz are not gonna give 0-100 in 9secs in the Fb15. i am sure u also agree wit me on that. lets rest this case now and look forward to 17th meet. :blink:

@Janarthan: u shud also come to the meet anyway ... i wil sure wanna hear about this wonder exhaust job that get an A/T fb14 to do 0-100 in 9 secs. :lol:

....its a whole different kettle of fish when it coes to a Diesel which sounds all and é same throughout é Rev range!!!!....thats when u need to "feel" it or é Land Rover Deity slaps u on the back of the head and roars a kryptic "SHIFT" via é juddering tapperts!!!!!! :blink:

wel ya could always get those shift lights if the "ZeN" has no go in ya lolz..

@ isuru - miracles do happen buddy :lol: heehee..

Zz

im honestly telling:- 2day i race with isuru @ marine drive... & :D i lost the game... he had a good lead..... hmm keep it up man!!!!

also i has bloody modifications....

yah i know i shudnt have bothered.. i wasnt till this guy ridiculed me for suggesting GP instead of marine drive... but let us chill.. however i insist that those modz are not gonna give 0-100 in 9secs in the Fb15. i am sure u also agree wit me on that. lets rest this case now and look forward to 17th meet. :)

@Janarthan: u shud also come to the meet anyway ... i wil sure wanna hear about this wonder exhaust job that get an A/T fb14 to do 0-100 in 9 secs. :o

wel ya could always get those shift lights if the "ZeN" has no go in ya lolz..

@ isuru - miracles do happen buddy :o heehee..

Zz

nah dude miracles don't happen.... i met street_racer(Jana) and dragged him under the conditions he specified and won without any problem at all with quite a few cars lead. if it were a proper 400m i'd have won by several cars length.... anyway he still insists that his exhaust job + some plugs + cone filter made his auto tranny car do 0-100 in 9 secs... i only said i don't agree and datz it. (we have to respect other's opinions even though we dont agree) - anyway Jana nice meeting you in person... a very polite and young gentleman i must say! :P

im honestly telling:- 2day i race with isuru @ marine drive... & :D i lost the game... he had a good lead..... hmm keep it up man!!!!

also i has bloody modifications....

he! he! nah just a few minor modz brother! :)

good good.. atleast some dudes were having fun today lol... now since everythings settled.. lets keep our gaps shut n enjoy the 17th! :D ... lolz.. n Hola.. cant ya fish those coppers away dude.. cuz i was hopin Dev Z give a try @ drifting along da way lmao..

Zz

:) .....boys will be boys i guess.... "podi ungé äsawa né!" :P

@Hola -c'mon bro - u have no faith in my sedate temprament? :(

i will be good - but dont laugh at me if i drive too slow n dont expect me to "weda daanna" & do tail slides k :P

wot good of a RWD w/out driftin it pal :o ... oh here i go again starting to post whore :D

good good.. atleast some dudes were having fun today lol... now since everythings settled.. lets keep our gaps shut n enjoy the 17th! ;) ... lolz.. n Hola.. cant ya fish those coppers away dude.. cuz i was hopin Dev Z give a try @ drifting along da way lmao..

Zz

No man, we dont have any ties with the Seeduwa police. Its risky.

:D .....boys will be boys i guess.... "podi ungé äsawa né!" :P

@Hola -c'mon bro - u have no faith in my sedate temprament? :P

i will be good - but dont laugh at me if i drive too slow n dont expect me to "weda daanna" & do tail slides k :)

Hey brother, thanks for calling me man. It was nice talking to you! I have complete faith in you man, but not with Seeduwa boys in blue(Khaki)

nah dude miracles don't happen.... i met street_racer(Jana) and dragged him under the conditions he specified and won without any problem at all with quite a few cars lead. if it were a proper 400m i'd have won by several cars length.... anyway he still insists that his exhaust job + some plugs + cone filter made his auto tranny car do 0-100 in 9 secs... i only said i don't agree and datz it. (we have to respect other's opinions even though we dont agree) - anyway Jana nice meeting you in person... a very polite and young gentleman i must say! :(

he! he! nah just a few minor modz brother! :o

Isuru, bro cool with the drags. We have a new term now. Drag Addict :P