• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Members Meetup In Negombo

Memphis

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey isuru boss! i td u earler tht i hav removed all the performence parts... & also damn slow....

so comparin 2 my1 u hav bloody mods Ryt????

nah dude miracles don't happen.... i met street_racer(Jana) and dragged him under the conditions he specified and won without any problem at all with quite a few cars lead. if it were a proper 400m i'd have won by several cars length.... anyway he still insists that his exhaust job + some plugs + cone filter made his auto tranny car do 0-100 in 9 secs... i only said i don't agree and datz it. (we have to respect other's opinions even though we dont agree) - anyway Jana nice meeting you in person... a very polite and young gentleman i must say! :)

he! he! nah just a few minor modz brother! :(

:( nice pun! :)

No, then again i take it back. I should not joke to Isuru. Sorry bro.

Anyway if there a need for a test for the fastest machine on 17th, then what can we do which is leagel?

hey isuru boss! i td u earler tht i hav removed all the performence parts... & also damn slow....

so comparin 2 my1 u hav bloody mods Ryt????

why did you remove your mods man?

any way will stop this thing...... & get back to 17th meet

wats happin...

Venue:-????

im gonna sell it....

No, then again i take it back. I should not joke to Isuru. Sorry bro.

Anyway if there a need for a test for the fastest machine on 17th, then what can we do which is leagel?

why did you remove your mods man?

Pimart is a fast food shop ryt... its jst next to the police station????

Seeduwa is between Ja-Ela & Katunayaka ryt???

& how many kms frm Paliyagoda bridge to primart

Machang its at Primart Seeduwa at 4pm.

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...=2992&st=80

See above link for the map by our Official map man Velocity

Edited by Street racer

Boys, can we keep this thread from being completely retarded please? I know the mods have been missing for a bit, but for christs sake, before displaying ur total ingnorance on a public forum, just think a bit!

BTW, Gihan, that wasn't aimed at u.

Edited by Pericles

I don’t see why any of the deleted post should have been moded when across the thread its just part of the lounge having fun. There maybe reasons to be mod but if we ceratinly take a look at the whole thread its all about having some fun, especialy the drag conversation. However im not so see its justified but for now my advices to you Nexgen, Isuru just calm down and keep it low, don’t try to take this matter to your head now.

I don’t see why any of the deleted post should have been moded when across the thread its just part of the lounge having fun. There maybe reasons to be mod but if we ceratinly take a look at the whole thread its all about having some fun, especialy the drag conversation. However im not so see its justified but for now my advices to you Nexgen, Isuru just calm down and keep it low, don’t try to take this matter to your head now.

Look, funny boy, I don't see any reason for u to start passing "calm down" advice. No one had said anything, so there is no reason to try and pre-empt by post whoring. Those posts aren't deleted, they are just unapproved for review, so they can come back if deemed ok.

So heres a tip. YOU keep it low and don't take it into ur head. :action-smiley-033:

@hola

machan r u part of RO*D R*B*LS.lk ??

is the site working??

sorry OT

btw i designed tat logo :huh: i wanna see hows it in site..

It was actualy a name we proposed for a possible negombo motor sports club. But with all due respect there is a legendary Negombo Motor Sports Club. What i meant to say was that it was a prposed club in that type. Thank you for the logo and your friend Dihan.

This thread is a lot more trouble than it is worth.

S_N, plenty of History there. I'll tell ya when I see ya coz otherwise, there will be another OT tangent starting on this thread.

Peri, i know the forums and the resources are meant for motor related discussions. But this thread is mainly focusing on a meet up for the motoring enthusiasts. If the post count is not using up resources of the AL site, can we just let all these guys have their own fun? I agree that posts with personal slams etc should be moderated. But my opinon is that we better be soft on this thread and let the guys have their own say. And when there is only 2 days left for the meet which us and raceredge to gether with Madz permison/blesings lets not hault the fun these guys are having. Just a thought...

Hola

um Peri and Hola, please put this down to the ignorance of a newbie, but why are you guys at each other's throats most of the time?

apologies in advance, i'm just wondering...... very sorry if i'm outta line...... :violent-smiley-030:

Hey, no issue. There is always freedom for opinion. See you on 17th brother. If you have an issue please drop an email to me on and i will help you with the directions etc

Peri, i know the forums and the resources are meant for motor related discussions. But this thread is mainly focusing on a meet up for the motoring enthusiasts. If the post count is not using up resources of the AL site, can we just let all these guys have their own fun? I agree that posts with personal slams etc should be moderated. But my opinon is that we better be soft on this thread and let the guys have their own say. And when there is only 2 days left for the meet which us and raceredge to gether with Madz permison/blesings lets not hault the fun these guys are having. Just a thought...

Autolanka Members Meetup In Negombo is gonna rock or what... :violent-smiley-030:

cheers brother we all appreciate the effort and passion you put in to get people together/organise things and help people with whatever that you know/have... like any other person you also have your own positives and negatives but at the end of the day i respect you for what u r!

Hola

Thank you for taking the time to make ur opinion known.

Autolanka Members Meetup In Negombo is gonna rock or what... :violent-smiley-030:

cheers brother we all appreciate the effort and passion you put in to get people together/organise things and help people with whatever that you know/have... like any other person you also have your own positives and negatives but at the end of the day i respect you for what u r!

Thanks Brother! Appreciate your kind words. Lets have ta massive time!

damn, talk about forcibly putting the cap on...

Nah, leave it. That doesnt matter. Isuru to Ashan to Nexgen means the same

Thanks Brother! Appreciate your kind words. Lets have ta massive time!

Nah, leave it. That doesnt matter. Isuru to Ashan to Nexgen means the same

actually some quote appeared out of the blue :violent-smiley-030:

oh Hola do we have a mini agenda for the meet or is it just gonna be a get-together, have drinks and food... what about the parade?

The thing is there are so many plus and minus points for the parade. We need to somehow get the approval of the police as we do not want to fall into trouble. If we are to go to Negombo and make a turn, the town will be filled with vendors due to weekend market and crowd. This is a usual experiene we have when the car parade breaks off in the middle. Anyway guys, if we are to do a parade only on the main road, then how many Kms do you sugest? We can always go from primart to Katunayaka Air Port Junction and turn back to avoide police check point which is way towards negombo

yes i totally agree... the resemblance is uncanny... NOT

Sorry man, we are simple people and its sometimes hard to understand this english slangs. What are you trying to say?