• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Members Meetup In Negombo

Memphis

The thing is there are so many plus and minus points for the parade. We need to somehow get the approval of the police as we do not want to fall into trouble. If we are to go to Negombo and make a turn, the town will be filled with vendors due to weekend market and crowd. This is a usual experiene we have when the car parade breaks off in the middle. Anyway guys, if we are to do a parade only on the main road, then how many Kms do you sugest? We can always go from primart to Katunayaka Air Port Junction and turn back to avoide police check point which is way towards negombo

Sorry man, we are simple people and its sometimes hard to understand this english slangs. What are you trying to say?

anything's fine with me... i wanna see ashan's RS being driven itz suppose to be makin a lovely noice eh?

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if you don't know the meaning of the word 'slang' i'm not even going to bother with the rest...

Ok, i was just asking your help to describe what you tried to mean. Thats ok...Thanks anywayz

anything's fine with me... i wanna see ashan's RS being driven itz suppose to be makin a lovely noice eh?

machang you have to see that car dude. I love his car. So well neatly kept and it just zooms

hey boss no worries.... G2G Gonna RoCk :huh:

& wat tym will b the G2G Finish???? :violent-smiley-030:

Autolanka Members Meetup In Negombo is gonna rock or what... :P

cheers brother we all appreciate the effort and passion you put in to get people together/organise things and help people with whatever that you know/have... like any other person you also have your own positives and negatives but at the end of the day i respect you for what u r!

hey boss no worries.... G2G Gonna RoCk :huh:

& wat tym will b the G2G Finish???? :violent-smiley-030:

no idea... but we'd of course will have a good time cumin back to colombo... KIM and I are most likely to come back to Pila and have our favorite Palandi Kotthu... and i am sure nexgen will join us too... u may also join us but no irresponsible drivin okey young lad! :P

hey bro i think upto airport is a good idea - going anyfurther is jus gonna comlicate things

i'm waiting to see this lovely Black car too :huh:

machang trust me Ashan and his Bro are saying the same thing to you. Even me. Are you going to give me a ride in your Z? :violent-smiley-030: no need, we will be busy walking around

hey bro i think upto airport is a good idea - going anyfurther is jus gonna comlicate things

i'm waiting to see this lovely Black car too :violent-smiley-030:

i am told by hola that there's gonna be turbo honda's in the meet too... boy hola we need to have seperate time in the agenda to check out members cars...

oh Dev wud u also join us in goin to pila for a Palandi kottu after the meet... u and i are gonna have a lot to talk about turbo AWD cars :lol ...

Edited by isurujosh

i am told by hola that there's gonna be turbo honda's in the meet too... boy hola we need to have seperate time in the agenda to check out members cars...

Machang actulay it was a bit of grapevine for you. There will be dozens of Hondas organized by "The King of Hondas of SL" Mr Gaya Alwatha a.k.a. Racersedge. His mighty team is puting up some great cars online for the 17th.

Everyone around Colombo,Bamba,Kolpity,Mount,Dehiwala, I need your support in attendng this meet!!! Awaitng to see your lovely machines in our side of town!!!

Airport stretch according to a source is kindda messy....here's JUST a thought...lets proceed towards Negombo...the crowds mentioned by Hola are in one portion of town...so lets avoid those areas....perhaps Hola can take the lead and cruise through tha normal route we take and who ever is game can end up @ tha beach afterwards an maybe catch tha breeze :) ...since everyone agreed not to do things "LeMans Style"...we wont be hassled by cops...I'm willing to speak to the PoPo if they stop us....i'm pretty sure they wont cos when they see the "AL cavalry" they'll just move outta tha way :lol: ...

oh Dev wud u also join us in goin to pila for a Palandi kottu after the meet... u and i are gonna have a lot to talk about turbo AWD cars :lol ...

deffa man - i wanna hear é full story abt u n what ur conspiring to create :lol:

but Doubt pilla- cuz Podi eka wana Me has an ealy curfew from Parents :)

Oh lon tym no sound.... ne :)

hey guys whats up? Sorry iv been a bit busy these days so couldnt post nethinng abt this.Soit looks like everythings in place for sat.Ah devindas Z is comming ya good scne neways looking forward for this guys..... :lol:

Hi guys (espcly Madz,Hola,Gaya,Devinda...) for the great effort you guys putting to have this meeting on a special note.

I'm trying my best to make it on Saturday but still carry my doubts (you guys know why).I know its a crime ,missing the opportunity of meeting you guys...but im on my full throttle.

All the best to you guys...see ya!

MINIACE

This thread is a lot more trouble than it is worth.

S_N, plenty of History there. I'll tell ya when I see ya coz otherwise, there will be another OT tangent starting on this thread.

Ah I c..... okay.....

Hey, no issue. There is always freedom for opinion. See you on 17th brother. If you have an issue please drop an email to me on and i will help you with the directions etc

Deffa mate....... I'm cmin with D_z :lol: so will see you there :)

Alright consider this ur last warning. Any more hokey pokey on this thread and it gets locked. Since there is still a couple of days to meet, I do suggest u behave. Y'all are seriously pissing me off.

Isuru.

Mods are busy. We have a day job were we get paid to do things, so we can't afford to sit on AL making snide remarks and unsubtle hints all day. If u have a problem with the mods, take it up personally on a new thread, or mail Madz. And go find a new sig this one is history.

I have waaay too much work this week to be tolerant of all y'all bullshit. So Can it, and behave nicely. :alc:

If you have any issue with the posters take it up with them in a diffrent way. I dont appreicate there is a warning issued leading this thread to be locked. If you do that i will defnietley take it up with Madhawa...

If you have any issue with the posters take it up with them in a diffrent way. I dont appreicate there is a warning issued leading this thread to be locked. If you do that i will defnietley take it up with Madhawa...

Is that a threat? a mod's responsibility IS to issue a warning let alone ban members if they misbehave... threads have been locked before too... i hope you understand plain english at least this time... and yes please feel free to bring this up with Madz cos you'll have to bullshit your way through the rules the boss created himself!

I don't like the way u have put. But actually, u have a good enough point. Warnings and suspensions first then. No use in locking the thread for everyone else coz of a few retards.

No comments!

but then, please dont make issues over this.. 'jus b'coz ther are SOO many other sites where similar topics are being disscussed.. if things here gonna mess up stupid, some ppl mite just leave it forever.. dont let that happen.....

have Discipline, Everyone!

Sharkzter/Pericles

Not a threat. I respect the work you do and I personally justify the hard work you do. But I don’t appreciate the warning like to lock the thread , suspension being issued unnecessarily. You might argue that the posters were out of the standards when they were posting. But if you look at other threads its happening all over. I don’t know why you have to issue warning to lock this particular thread. By declaring that I will take it up with Madz is not "Bull Shit" as Sharkzter says or not a threat. Its just a subscriber of this site going upto the web master of the site. Just don’t try to create havoc and test the impatience of others so you can find a excuse to lock this thread.

And Sharkz - Thank you for questioning my English, maybe I am not from colombo, we are simple people neither i am a mod. But I know my way around and to manage it.

And Peri, stop calling the members retards..

Well, in fact I do respect you guys for what job you are doing but I don’t appreciate unnecessary warnings like "locking up" etc issued. Its just not 'nice'...

Hola