• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Recommend Me A Car 4 2.5 Million

zeem35

Question

• Answers 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Lots of ppl say that the Mazda agents r no good, is there any truth to this

yeah...its common knowledge that c*r m*rt are VERY questionable....no one can really put a finger on why this is so given they've been in the car market as an agent for big brandes for decades

i'd be inlined to put it all down to a lack of interest from the owners togetehr with lethargic staff n old schooled proceeses n thinking....

BUT

on the upside since é owners son took é reigns they've become more aggressive in their maketing n servie lú - which is good news if it spills over into thier service dept as well - so all in all better days may be on the cards for C*r m*rt in the future... :lol:

i know the car prices are up again..

but i want to buy a car for 2.5 million a reg car would do..

will a Mazda 3 fall into my Range??

any reg good cars pls..

i love Mazda 3 :lol:

Mer*****le has a white RS (registered)... absolutely mint...with bodykit for 2,450 and they will come down on prx....this includes a warranty.

or

get a recon Yaris (Hatch) for the same

Mer*****le has a white RS (registered)... absolutely mint...with bodykit for 2,450 and they will come down on prx....this includes a warranty.

or

get a recon Yaris (Hatch) for the same

...i was under the impression that CIvic RS's go around 2.6~2.8 Used regd.

that car looks stunning with the white alloys as well ya? if its with a warrentl fully worth it!!

ok wat will be the most lowest price price of mazda 3

Hey. Not sure about the lowest price but a few places I checked 2 weeks ago had unregistered mazda 3's for around 3.5. A friend of mine got one for 3.1 mil and that was fully loaded, but it was about a year ago. He is always complaining about the fuel consumption. The ride for me was a bit too noisy and hard, even though he didn't have low profiles but it was fun to drive.

Nice to see another Mazda fan- couple of years ago I remember most people condemning Mazda like it was a bucket of shit ( Had the experience when selling my Mazda Hatch)

Good Choice but the Price is an issue as getting a normal 1.6L 323 ( Manual ) now goes for around 2.4 Mil unregistered.

Got any idea of going for a jeep/Pickup- As I’m thinking with all the madness on the roads…. Just a thought…..

Nice to see another Mazda fan- couple of years ago I remember most people condemning Mazda like it was a bucket of shit ( Had the experience when selling my Mazda Hatch)

Good Choice but the Price is an issue as getting a normal 1.6L 323 ( Manual ) now goes for around 2.4 Mil unregistered.

Got any idea of going for a jeep/Pickup- As I’m thinking with all the madness on the roads…. Just a thought…..

Jeep's deffa é way to go - but with Diesel vehicles going at such absurred prices i dont think that'll work out... ;)

with honda turning sissy day by day mazda has become the new drivers car manufacturer from japan. (i mean practical day-to-day economical drivers cars -not hardcore ones)

i never thought i'd stand up for a Civic ever BUT how is Honda sissy??

é NEw CIvic is a very good car n the 1.8L triptrinics r no sluch either

& the styling BOLD n refreshing - all in call fa from wimpy bro...

well they look BOLD not necessarily sporty. doesn't the new civic look to bulky... i tell you what read the follwing article... (itz only one of many articles i have read all over the internet about honda's shying away from driver's cars)

http://www.autozine.org/html/Honda/Civic_8th.html#R

the new civic is safer, more refined, may be spacious... but still !!!

i am not really saying honda is sissy already but itz changed itz direction since of late...

am sensing a weird sense of a honda fan turning bad.. i d remember the days when the honda was dissed somebody ALWAYS came to da rescue ;-) but since the "evo" passion has ever clouded him... Honda has been slowly losin a fan.. lmao..

Bout the new civic.. beautiful work of art.. too bulky n big yes.. but it has a very bold n elegant look..

Zz

am sensing a weird sense of a honda fan turning bad.. i d remember the days when the honda was dissed somebody ALWAYS came to da rescue ;-) but since the "evo" passion has ever clouded him... Honda has been slowly losin a fan.. lmao..

Bout the new civic.. beautiful work of art.. too bulky n big yes.. but it has a very bold n elegant look..

Zz

nah still in luv wit honda but got to criticise their lack of dedication to enthuciasts and performance engineering in general...

Zz

i am no civic fan but é TYpe R has nice aggresive Styling :alc: & isuru as big as it may be it handles relatively well!! i was impressed by how it cornered!

&with the sports pack spoiler n 17" alloys i woulndt fuss driving it :huh:

but even é figures u sent in é link are accepatable i thought - who is Honda's competition n what are thier performance figures like - if u match those two then u'll be able to effectivly deem if Honda is slipping...... :blink:

stick to the topic PLS :blink:

wil a Lancer CK4 fall into my price range??

obviously an used one

is the new lancer a good car??

sorry bro.

nyway ur budget is 2.5mn right.. well i thnk u can get a very new lancer 2.5mn. CK4 is a bit old one i reckon and is waaay cheaper than 2.5mn (unless ur a talkin about evo4-evo6) :huh:

anyway i know a single person who has been using a lancer for sometime and he just loves the car and call it very reliable and trouble free.... but it is wise to ignore cedia wit GDI, jst in case!

stick to the topic PLS :alc:

wil a Lancer CK4 fall into my price range??

obviously an used one

is the new lancer a good car??

it was fairly popular as a fleet purchase but dunno how it does in the long run...

basic car - nothing much to write home abt - base model had no cd or power shutters n came with 1.3L manual gear box n steel wheels with plastic wheel covers/cups :huh:

so it aint grand but should be easily in ur budget cuz it sold for abt 2.8 mil B.new back in 2005 if i'm not mistaken

although the lancer CK1&2 were VERY popular i dont think this caught on as much - however if u can get your hands on a MX version with a better trim n é 1.6L i beilve engine it may be worth it... :blink:

yeah dont touch GDI's - the fuel pump gives out @ 100,000kms or sonner on some

reason is said to be cuz the GDI's were for Japanese domestic use and were caliberated to run on 98+ upto 100 odd octane ratings as opposed to out low RON fuel here...

it was fairly popular as a fleet purchase but dunno how it does in the long run...

basic car - nothing much to write home abt - base model had no cd or power shutters n came with 1.3L manual gear box n steel wheels with plastic wheel covers/cups :huh:

so it aint grand but should be easily in ur budget cuz it sold for abt 2.8 mil B.new back in 2005 if i'm not mistaken

although the lancer CK1&2 were VERY popular i dont think this caught on as much - however if u can get your hands on a MX version with a better trim n é 1.6L i beilve engine it may be worth it... :blink:

yeah dont touch GDI's - the fuel pump gives out @ 100,000kms or sonner on some

reason is said to be cuz the GDI's were for Japanese domestic use and were caliberated to run on 98+ upto 100 odd octane ratings as opposed to out low RON fuel here...

yah he shud hunt for the 1.6L car! (not sure exaclt wot itz called... i am not good wit lancer trims)

da 1.3L is not worth it (bdw the 1.3L brandnew was only 1.8mn bak in october 2004 when i was hunting 4 a car :alc: )

im talkin abt CK4( evo 8) shape :blink:

after cedia the new look :alc:

can i get a used recon for 2.5 mil?? black colour luks nice :huh:

definitly machan

yeah if u can get é MX version it has body coloured buffers mirros door hadles n chrome trim

also its has the "smoked headlights" which is cool & 15" multi spoke alloys

hmm black is nice but beware of é slight heat issue....its a decent car - but é agents are terrible

...i'll relate a story which happend a few days back@Un*ted M*trs l8r on

but in general Lancers r ok vehicles but be mindful of lilttle wear n tear issues like worn CV joints and slightly high fuel consumption...

@isuru - 1.6L is é MX