• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Recommend Me A Car 4 2.5 Million

zeem35

Question

• Answers 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

anyone got an idea of the market price of Mazda 6 registred/unregistred ?

MAZDA 6 singapore import with 2L engine n normal auto will go between 4.2 ~5 million

only about 6 cars in the country out of which only 2 are from japan - é white MAZDASPEED6 & é Blackish grey car with é Silver spoiler

é WHite one is VERY quick - tuned - also has a larger 2.3L enigne , twin exhaust , DVD leather é full works

awesome handling for an FF - comfy too B)

Why not go for a Swift VVT model brand new would be in that range

even then é swift is more expensive!! if i'm not mistaken brand new 1.5L was around 2.75 mil !!! <_<

If you have a budget of 2.7, don't look to spend all of that on a car (unless its an exceptional deal). Regardless of which car you buy, you will have to spend on insurance, repairs (if it's used/unreg) and so on.

Also consider upgrades. If you can, buy a car for 2m, remaining money can be used to get a killer sound system, 19 inch rims and various other crazy stuff. You could also upgrade the suspension (which is useful in this country).

As crazy as it sounds, if you bought a car for 2m, you could buy a whole other car for the 0.7. OK it wont be new or even remotely new (unless you consider one of those mini van things but even they go for more than 0.7 now).

What are you really looking for? If you want kick ass performance, a Subaru would be a definite idea: 4wd and turbocharging makes those things serious performers (and the rally bred suspension actually makes sense for our roads).

Aside from Subaru's there are many options you can pick in that price range.

well, best of luck! and do post a photo when you buy :D

Edited by Saturn

@gpmac

im dieing for a Mazda 3

all r sayin that i can find one for my price range :D

@neasmh

LOL

machan i wanted to buy them but later i changed my mind coz i wanted to go abroad for higher studies so later gain changed my mind and doing my advertising design here.. so i got my license 2 weeks back aswell.. so everything is ready all i need is a good car to buy :lol:

If you have a budget of 2.7, don't look to spend all of that on a car (unless its an exceptional deal). Regardless of which car you buy, you will have to spend on insurance, repairs (if it's used/unreg) and so on.

well, best of luck! and do post a photo when you buy :lol:

Hay Saturn

Some sound advice man... Nice not the least bit carzy if U ask me...

very practical... My friend has Mazda 3 but says it's quite low hence does cause a problem on out roads- on the other hand the 323 ( Not the Famila) has good ground clearance... Don't forget the insurance is high... get every bloody cover U can... floods, riots, terrorism etc.... u never know what will happen in crazy Lanka hence for a 2 mil car u'r looking at 60K insurance

and ya post a pic when U do buy 1..

but then agian doesnt it defeat the purpose of buying a recon/new car or at least a new-ish one , if your gonna leave 700k just for "mods" - it all depends on what zeem wants né ( which is mazda3 as he's mentioned soooo many times over :blink:)

also remeber this - modey spend on Mods are rarely recovered!!! so unless ur a complete speed or pimp freak i personally wouldnt recomment spending such a huge wad of cash "doing" up a car...

& as for é SUbaru logic - well Saturn its only all WRX's&Sti's came with AWD & an EJ20 (&unless its a 1st generation "GC" pre-2001 model its not gonna go for anything south of 3.5mil!)

most all other IMP's run basic 1.5 & 1.6 SOHC's!&quite a few r auto....

&as for "upgrading" suspension - with a stock family sedan there really isnt much u can do apart with fiddle with the shocks n springs!!

also most of é newer Jap cars have ground clearance issues cuz thye've been lowerd -@mazdaspeed - bro tell him to check é springs cuz if my memeory serves me right that Mazda3 sould have a decent 155mm of clearance! ...thats a good 2" more than mine n i cant reacall ever 'bottoming out'....

Hey, have you considered this:

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=1909

(I think) it's a Miata?

you could always buy this, I hear Miata's are loads of fun..

miata's r "supposed"to be fun - but the one in é ad worried me gicen that its a 1998 model n remains yet "unregisterd"

also note é hacked interior plastics....