• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Allion Coupé

Devinda_Z

is it just me or doesnt this look a helluva lot like a ALLION ???

everything from the rear tail lights to é general 'lines' of é car??

2005sciontc6gl9.jpg

but then again having said that i suppose its no big surprise given that its é CELICA's replacement from Toyota's "funky" devision&brand "SCION"

its FF & same running gear as é Celica - but ur right - it looks squidgy...

but it may make it to Sri Lanka - given that é SCION "xA" is actually é Toyota IST !! ;)

i wouldnt mind seeing more of these compared to é odd ball Hyundai Coupé/Taksani/Triburon

but interior in true jap tradition is bland...

sciontc05interkv5.jpg

but decent all round

tcss3.jpg

I suppose it does look quite a bit like the allion..but it has been around for AGES..at least 3-4 years now. when was the allion first released? and i quite like the way it looks..there's quite a few around with some nice clean aftermarket mods...and quite a few more that have just been riced to the max. but again, it is FF and although it is a "coupe" it isn't a performance machine by any standards.

its FF & same running gear as é Celica - but ur right - it looks squidgy...

but it may make it to Sri Lanka - given that é SCION "xA" is actually é Toyota IST !! :blink:

i wouldnt mind seeing more of these compared to é odd ball Hyundai Coupé/Taksani/Triburon

but interior in true jap tradition is bland...

sciontc05interkv5.jpg

but decent all round

tcss3.jpg

well é Allion was relaesed in 2002 i belive...so its é xC as most probably derived from it - but this is the 1st time i heard of é Scion xC - cuz it was only é xB xA that was more known...

i noticed that there were some awesome kits from Turbonetics & other tuners

:alc:

but i have issues with why Toyota cant make proper REAR wheel drive car!!! :huh: i mean they've made some decent n accpptable cars but why on earth r they so averse to FR or RR/MR cars - afterall é MRS was a good lil car too né :alc: - they do it so well but they dont to enough!!! :blink:

Isnt this Scion tC coupe???

uhm..yeah, that's what they just said. or did you mean tC coupe as opposed to another variation of the tC? it only comes as a coupe.

well they definitely wouldn't make a RWD version of this..or any other scion for that matter, as scion is marketed as toyota's "budget brand"....so it needs to be cheap to make, which most RWD cars aren't.

toyota has been ridiculously boring for a good few years. seems like they're in the business of making money off their cars and jumping on this green wagon (which is fine with me), but they're lacking any real character or passion in their cars now.

• 1 month later...
is it just me or doesnt this look a helluva lot like a ALLION ???

everything from the rear tail lights to é general 'lines' of é car??

Allion, Corrola, Premio, Mark all have the same boring as* with a few minor changes. Really- Toyota's design team is as creative as their F1 team :lol:

After spending a million or so more for it you'd wanna look a tad more different than your every day Allion. Anyway I'd take the skyline sedan over the Mark anyday.

yeah

machang an allion is now over 3.5milion un reg