• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Elephant Vs Hiace!!!!

Saturn

wow that was awesome. Theres too many Hiaces in SL anyways. This used to be infront of our house in weligama but it looks like its not on the beach this year. Where was it held this year? I feel sorry for the elephant, its confused and studpid ** throw rocks at it. Like thats not going to make it more angry.

Mod edit: no misspelled swearing allowed either.

Edited by Pericles

wow that was awesome. Theres too many Hiaces in SL anyways. This used to be infront of our house in weligama but it looks like its not on the beach this year. Where was it held this year? I feel sorry for the elephant, its confused and studpid ** throw rocks at it. Like thats not going to make it more angry.

Mod edit: no misspelled swearing allowed either.

isn't that the Galle Fort in the background?

yup thats supposedly where é match was

did u'll notice é tire explode when é pachederm but his weight down onto é rear end of é van!! :violent-smiley-030:

...it shocking to see a tame elephant get sooo annoyed....

poor fella...they're almost a tad bit exploited as a result of domestication né... :lol:

Wow……..

:blink:

I’m sure the Elephant got a Red card for that – not to mention a splitting headache :lol:

Poor fellow…. Wonder if the elephant was insured ?????? :unsure:

yeah i'm with the elephant on this - forget é van - poor aliya...

they must have done something really bad to annoy it soooo much....who knows dunno if it got hit in é ack even - afterall they were playing polo - so balls flying all over é place né!!! :lol:

@ Devinda - You seem quite worried bout the elephant gettin hit in the sack than those injured cuz o the elephant lol..

Zz

adé poor elephant no machang - i doubt elephants were created with the intention of playing polo!!! so if someone get into trouble after putting that poor beast upto doing something it really shouldnt be doing , well then serves em right for being selfish n stupid...

@ Devinda - You seem quite worried bout the elephant gettin hit in the sack than those injured cuz o the elephant lol..

Zz

come to think of it... he just attacks the Van, he did knock off the Signboard but that was because those goofs were throwing stones at him.... all the rest of the place is OK- He's really got something agents that VAN.......

Has any 1 seen the whole scenario ? I was told that there was Swedish/American chick riding the elephant....mmmmmmmm wonder what happened.....

Dev: your theory may be true....

Still pooor fellow... after all we should know better as Humans.... ( We're the one with the brains and stuff)

thats just asking for it!!! seriosuly where are those big mouthed nature lovers n wilflife activists n animal rights ppl when it comes to stuff like this

é Elephant is a creature that Sri Lankan culture places much pride in - these majestic animals are to be treated with respect - domestication is fine when no other choice is available n its fair for a owner to get an elephant to earn its keep lifting logs or something to that effect - but those huge beasts were never designed to run for sport!!!!!!! :angry:

if they wanna play polo - go to Pr*madase Riding school or somewhere n hire a blooming Horse!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<