• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post-Whoring

milinda

The last option for protection is symantec man.. switch it.. go for ESET Nod32 or atleast the AVG free version and pls get ZoneAlarm Pro firewall as then ya could prevent any hackers plus trojans from accessing ya comp..

take me advice and look at this thread relating to users in the same situ :- http://www.techenclave.com/forums/help-nee...-exe-78624.html

Zz

cant machang, sometimes i plug this in the office network and the machine needs to be with symentic

cant machang, sometimes i plug this in the office network and the machine needs to be with symentic

I dont get ya man.. its your laptop yeah? the anti-virus is independent of the network unless the server configs the clients remotely.. and take me word man.. norton sux big time.. and via trojans all ya passwords and confiden. info could be compromised so think twice..

Zz

well you got the Rover part right!!! :D

enter the most body kitted Land Rover EVER! :lol:

I saw something like this once.... in a bad nightmare!!! :P

but seriously though, which land rover is it based on?? im guessing 101 Forward Control..

Edited by Supra_Natural

I saw something like this once.... in a bad nightmare!!! :P

but seriously though, which land rover is it based on?? im guessing 101 Forward Control..

its from the JUDGE DRED Movie! :D

yup thats wut it is - an FC 101 chassis - dunno much abt the other mechincal n cosmetic bits though :unsure:

About that go kart - uh how on earth does that front end stay down?? :blink: the weight distrubution looks comprehensively screwed..

&in terms of safety,sitting along side a tank of avfuel doesn't look like that much fun,given whats behind ya.. :mellow:

its from the JUDGE DRED Movie! :D

yup thats wut it is - an FC 101 chassis - dunno much abt the other mechincal n cosmetic bits though :unsure:

About that go kart - uh how on earth does that front end stay down?? :blink: the weight distrubution looks comprehensively screwed..

&in terms of safety,sitting along side a tank of avfuel doesn't look like that much fun,given whats behind ya.. :mellow:

yako!!! did you call milindu? what happened to the go-see?

Hola machan tell us more about this car!!! Damn its powered by two turbine engines!! from where you find this picture?

i dunno, a friend mailed it bro. nyway hows my new signature guys?

Oh I remember now...thanks Dev bro!

Hola you have amazing choices machan! :) one reason you are special!

here, 7 days a week you give me a heart attack (like last saturday) and now cheering me up <_<

here are some riced minis

IPB Image

i like this

IPB Image

this is said to be the longest mini?

IPB Image

Guys, do you know why i get this message at the start up? :(

IPB Image

Hola mate? have u sorted out your trojan problem yet? Got the same message ( the RTHDCPL.EXE) on my laptop. I have my 2007 symentec Norton running with updates and all. Clearly its Sh*t!

Nexgen or anyone out there can you drop a mail and tell on my email [email protected] how to rectify the matter. formatting is a bit out of the question, too much of software to install again. I'm a bit edgy with situ as i do a lot of online transactions.

No macang, problem for me is that i HAVE TO have te symentic anti virus installed no matter what do to office network restrictions

Hola/Nexgen my problem is sorted out, Thanks to nexgen! Fantastic advice dude! You are my official consultant! jks. :) It was all to do with the windows update that messed the whole thing up! Did the realteck driver update and Wolla!! very very naughty Microsoft! This is not good news.at all... Should look at a MAC now!! Once again thanks Nexgen!!

Hola/Nexgen my problem is sorted out, Thanks to nexgen! Fantastic advice dude! You are my official consultant! jks. :) It was all to do with the windows update that messed the whole thing up! Did the realteck driver update and Wolla!! very very naughty Microsoft! This is not good news.at all... Should look at a MAC now!! Once again thanks Nexgen!!

Bt if runing fake copy of MS win XP there are some patches that make the windows genuine forever, after installing those patches u can use online windows update and the genuine validation thing will recognize us copy as a original copy

The pleasure is all mine :) got a bit worried when got no response for that mail lolz.. glad to see you back on track!

:alc:

Zz

Bt if runing fake copy of MS win XP there are some patches that make the windows genuine forever, after installing those patches u can use online windows update and the genuine validation thing will recognize us copy as a original copy

My OS and all my softwear is genuine! That's what p's me off!