• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lankan Black List

Devinda_Z

Question

• Answers 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

u havent played most wanted né bro :) in the game they have a list of 15 cars which are really fast which u gotta beat to complete in career mode...

so jus felt the name "black list" would be cool for é fastest cars

anyways why dont u put down your top 20 fastest cars in SL in ORDER - no1 being é fastest

I have a feelin da fastest is dat new DB9 dat was imported...does close to 200mph i think.

oh yes bet dat CLS dat they've got here is pretty fast as well. guess number 2

Right wit u bro on NFS_MW, it rocks....still play it. carbon's a bit dissapointing tho...:(

@ Hola - fastest real life cars in SL ya bath kolla! jkz ;-) not virtual characters/ride

I ve got no idea about the speeds as i have NOT been to any drags/races etc. its being me n ma comp for all the details.. lol.. but rememberin what i saw in the forum.. top o the list is an Evo IV me think owned by some Nadeera guy maybe..

Zz

hey guys today a guy came & blocked my car @ marine drive :( n he wants me 2 drag with his IMPRAZA 94 with STi bodykits n all bt non turbo :( , n he came with a condition lyk if he wins i hav 2 giv 2000rs or if i win he hav 2 giv 5000rs :P ... then i agreed 2 his conditions & v started dragin.. :o guys u all dont no seriously i had a really good lead abt 2 to 3 cars @ marine drive :lol: ... hes GF pissed off ehehehe :ninja: .... :D

IPB Image

Edited by Street racer

@ Hola - fastest real life cars in SL ya bath kolla! jkz ;-) not virtual characters/ride

I ve got no idea about the speeds as i have NOT been to any drags/races etc. its being me n ma comp for all the details.. lol.. but rememberin what i saw in the forum.. top o the list is an Evo IV me think owned by some Nadeera guy maybe..

Zz

ado maraya! <_<

I thought u draged with Isuru

hey guys today a guy came & blocked my car @ marine drive :( n he wants me 2 drag with his IMPRAZA 94 with STi bodykits n all bt non turbo :( , n he came with a condition lyk if he wins i hav 2 giv 2000rs or if i win he hav 2 giv 5000rs :P ... then i agreed 2 his conditions & v started dragin.. :o guys u all dont no seriously i had a really good lead abt 2 to 3 cars @ marine drive :lol: ... hes GF pissed off :ninja: .... :D

good scene dude!! now that i take it ya are 5k richer.. how bout showing your pals some "richness" eh? lol... i like the part where this sti guy comes and blocks ya.. man.. its so life like! :) jst kiddin dude.. any pics or anythin?

Zz

hey guys today a guy came & blocked my car @ marine drive :( n he wants me 2 drag with his IMPRAZA 94 with STi bodykits n all bt non turbo :( , n he came with a condition lyk if he wins i hav 2 giv 2000rs or if i win he hav 2 giv 5000rs :P ... then i agreed 2 his conditions & v started dragin.. :o guys u all dont no seriously i had a really good lead abt 2 to 3 cars @ marine drive :lol: ... hes GF pissed off :ninja: .... :D

wow great work! Hope this was after the check point

NO machang its between debug (Wella) & bamba police its abt 3.5kms distance

between that there are 2 check points... thank god nothin hapnd

hey hola wats ur e.ID ????

any way add me on [email protected] or [email protected]

wow great work! Hope this was after the check point

Edited by Street racer

We Talked Abt this Black list thing on another forum and Black List is Not a Leagal thing So We only put cars taht DRAG. Cars Dont Race/Rice Cars/Track Cars r not in our list

MY TOP 10

1 Ashans Evo 3

2 Shenal's Evo3

3 Kanchans Evo 3

4 Nigel Subaru

5 Ayodya Subaru

6 Nirosh Subaru

7 Thivanka DC5

8 **Chang EG DC2** Was Replaced By **Sacha Starlet GT**

9 Nigel Type R

10 Clemans 300ZX

NIGEl TOP 10

1. Ashan's Evo3

2. Shenal's -N-Motorsports Evo3

3. Nigel Subaru

4. Clement's 300zx

5. Kanchana's Evo3

6. Nigel Type R

7. Chang's DC2

8. Zacki's Teg

9. Thiwanka's DC5

10. Razali's EG

i agree wit gihan, cars that dont drag don't qualify to be black listed... god you all should see how those evo3's launched and went the 1/4 mile... and for n.a cars how Zackie's teg, Thiwanka's DC5, Chang's DC2s, Big Bad Wolve's SiR are simply wonderful to watch... seeing all those cars drag was one of the best days of my life! but no. 1 spot goes to non-other than the mighty EVO3s... made me fall in love with Mitsu's forever.

i agree wit gihan, cars that dont drag don't qualify to be black listed... god you all should see how those evo3's launched and went the 1/4 mile... and for n.a cars how Zackie's teg, Thiwanka's DC5, Chang's DC2s, Big Bad Wolve's SiR are simply wonderful to watch... seeing all those cars drag was one of the best days of my life! but no. 1 spot goes to non-other than the mighty EVO3s... made me fall in love with Mitsu's forever.

ya man specially hw Ashan lauch his Evo, that car jump when he launch, Zakies teg is a great car n its the best honda in SL but some day Thivanka will beat him, Also javidh SIR is a another gud car bt it's build for track racing by Nilantha with Straight through Exhaust and lods more Mods

kanchans evo is another great car bt that car got a boost problem thats why its failed to perform @ katu n Nirosh Subaru is a another gud car his car go head to head with Nigel Subaru n Shenals Evo, Everyone knows that Sachas GT is the fastest GT in South Asia,

Man Sri Lanka Goin to be an EVO Emipre :blink:

ya man specially hw Ashan lauch his Evo, that car jump when he launch, Zakies teg is a great car n its the best honda in SL but some day Thivanka will beat him, Also javidh SIR is a another gud car bt it's build for track racing by Nilantha with Straight through Exhaust and lods more Mods

kanchans evo is another great car bt that car got a boost problem thats why its failed to perform @ katu n Nirosh Subaru is a another gud car his car go head to head with Nigel Subaru n Shenals Evo, Everyone knows that Sachas GT is the fastest GT in South Asia,

Man Sri Lanka Goin to be an EVO Emipre :blink:

thiwanka's car is ultra smooth, what i call a real honda. but Zackie will somehow excercise his wizardry and always be up to the challenge. no two words about those evo's man... hardly any wheel spin on launch. bdw gihan wot d u know about the handling of those evo3 converts? how good wil they perform on track?

thiwanka's car is ultra smooth, what i call a real honda. but Zackie will somehow excercise his wizardry and always be up to the challenge. no two words about those evo's man... hardly any wheel spin on launch. bdw gihan wot d u know about the handling of those evo3 converts? how good wil they perform on track?

Ya Zakie is a great Honda Tuner so he Know how to Win

Abt the evo handling Nige told me he Drift Shenals Evo and the handling is awesome bt sadly i never had a chance to get a ride in these evos bt i think handlng is not goin to be a problem

Anyway after nige come to Sl i ask him for a ride in his evo conversion after that i tell u

Edited by GihanFX

me dragging with isuru does not mean i have been to the drags no? pol booruwa! jkz ;) hey dev.. does the thread denote the cars which have actually raced or the list is based on the specs of the vehicles existing in SL?

Zz

i intitally meant it in the sense of all cars - those that race or otherwise

but here's wut we'll do - how about on list of 10 Fastest cars in é country in each of your opinions

& a second list of 10 Cars which do race (officially or drag or rally which ever)

so that will make up each of Your "BLacklists" :D

i intitally meant it in the sense of all cars - those that race or otherwise

but here's wut we'll do - how about on list of 10 Fastest cars in é country in each of your opinions

& a second list of 10 Cars which do race (officially or drag or rally which ever)

so that will make up each of Your "BLacklists" :D

if any car dont race then how do we know is it fast or not and do u know in SL there is a Mazda RX7 With a Mazda Bongo Diesel Engine and another Rx7 with a Toyota Supra Superchage Engine and another RX7 with a Skyline R33 GTR Engine

So if the DB9 Race with Aravinda's Ferrari then we know what is the fast car otherwise we have to check the specs Touqe BHP n then decide what is the fast

let me get this straingt just ignore cars that dont race and add only Drag Cars to the Black list

Edited by GihanFX

Well... my ranks are as follows (based on me current little overall knowledge of existing vehicles here)

Ferrari

AM DB9

Evo9GT

Subaru Impreza STI9 Spec C

thats as far as i knw (for now) lol...

Zz

do u think javidh Sti9 spec c is faster than Ashan Evo3 nah man i dnt think so

Gihan machan a car doesnt have DRAG just to say its FAST !!! <_<

& besides straight line speed is for ppl who doent quite car abt handling - it wut é amreican dreamed up cu of a lack of skill,over powerd cars with lorry like steering & straight roads!!!!!!

íf this was a scientific n quantifiable list then we'd have race all é cars n show race times n then decide

but i intiated é list so that everone could say based on PERSONAL QUALITATIVE OPINION , what cars they think are 'fastest!

theres a lot more to a fast car than jus straight line speed or é fact that é owner flaunt it by laying down rubber marks on a normal road - there will be ppl who say a mini falls into é fastest cars along side a Porsche - but thats all personal opinion and should be RESPECTED

this list was made to see AL members views....