• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Survey:do U Do Interior Cleaning/detailing

Hola

Survey:Do u do interior cleaning/detailing  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a do it yourself dude or "let others do and i pay" dude

• Yes - Specify the services you do
    • No - I do almost all by myself

i doubt Autoglym ever comes cheap but i believe P*TST*P behind kanatta had é stuff for sale :)

& also Ext*me M*t*rs may have...

@Hola - i use é Eagle One spray but sometimes i feel its not as effective as it should be cuz u need to use a lot to get that black sheen.. :mellow:

Well my brand is quiet good. The shyne and blackness lasts longer

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine was 900 for the spray can. Its lovely when you spray the its like shaving cream on the tyre and it shows how the glitter comes out and thetyre will be like polished from show polish

Mine was 900 for the spray can. Its lovely when you spray the its like shaving cream on the tyre and it shows how the glitter comes out and thetyre will be like polished from show polish

aaah thats é difference - é foaming sprays are better i gueess then cuz in must clear out é dust n grime with é suds that build up and then leave a protective film when wiped

where as é normal liquid Eagle One is just an oil like substance - so a huge quanitity is needed to get that sheen :mellow:

aaah thats é difference - é foaming sprays are better i gueess then cuz in must clear out é dust n grime with é suds that build up and then leave a protective film when wiped

where as é normal liquid Eagle One is just an oil like substance - so a huge quanitity is needed to get that sheen :mellow:

Bro!

When i spray sometimes it intend to flow down and i keep a sponge to wipe it on the tyre back. Its best if you can keep 4 newspapers on the tyre and go on top of it so the paper is under each tyre. This acts like a way , not to waste the driping down spary

Well I wash ma car by ma self en put up the tire/ interior dressing like twice a week and I kinda enjoys it. However I take it to the PitShop one in a while for a detailing which is around Rs. 8000.

are u sure its that expensive?? :blink: i took it in there once n dont recall paying such a staggering figure... :huh:

thats é kinda money u put down for an interior extrior detail of a Large SUV or é like - not a car...

but then again with Lakan Inflation it could very well have gone up since :)

@Mini : Shoe pollish eh! :lol: will use - doesnt get more cost effective than that i guess ;)

One thing I just hate about car clean places other than my buddy's one is how they keep you waiting for donkeys years and then end up doing a rush rush job. I just drive out of the dump if I'm kept waiting more than 20/30 min. Hence I prefer to do it at home sometimes. I can do a car wash in 45min.

PS: Avoid this joint called 'Havelock w*sh' or something on Saranankara Rd- to all those in the area.

Every service I get a full interior cleaning and leather treatment done. The Pit Stop guys use AutoGlym.

hey mini, you are kidding right?

Autoglym is too expensive, might as well go for 3M

are u sure its that expensive?? i took it in there once n dont recall paying such a staggering figure...

Machan its for the full detailing service, let me brake it down for you, I cant remember the exact prices its something like these;

Wash-600

Exterior Waxing, oxidation, scratch removing and cut & polish - 2000

Interior leather conditioning - 2000

Engine clean up (glazing) - 500

Interior cleaning etc, VAT etc, Other - around 3000

Considering the quality of their service I think the its well worth it

The best I found for tyres is none other than ordinary shoe polish! try once and see.

Well I too used to use shoe polish but it was like 10 years back when I was a school kid, then again I found even shoe polish is too expressive for ma budget then I had to settle for flow polish ... hehe still it did da job :) the advantage of shoe polish is that it wont attract any dust like the Autoglym but then again you cant get the rich looking shine u get with Autoglym with shoe polish.

Macho mini, do u put da shoe polish and polish it as well ;)

Macho mini, do u put da shoe polish and polish it as well ;)

Good we have one tried shoe polish and innovative with floor polish!! :D

Machan how I do is, I take polish from shoe brush itself and rub it on tyres and polish a bit.Only the start is difficult and need only wiping after that during washings.If you are trying floor polish ,mix it with small amount of kerosene before applying and polish a bit with a dry cotton cloth!

Good we have one tried shoe polish and innovative with floor polish!! :D

Machan how I do is, I take polish from shoe brush itself and rub it on tyres and polish a bit.Only the start is difficult and need only wiping after that during washings.If you are trying floor polish ,mix it with small amount of kerosene before applying and polish a bit with a dry cotton cloth!

wont that damage the tyre in the long run?

To tell you the truth i did this survey to see if i open up a joint to do car detailing it will be a viable business. But the voting doesnt look promising. So its off...

In vein, if i opened up i was going to give all AL superstars like GihanFx to NeXgen to Dev Z to Fuzzo one free car detailing plus 50% discount on every job done.. Too bad...What to do... Thanks