• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Modified Fest 2007 ::

dragster

Supra we couldnt meet up ne :(

any more upcoming events soon??

im not gonna depend on anyone.. i will b there on time..

@shane

u cant convince me..

a punch is not enuf for u..

btw were dere any drink n food stalls??

btw were dere any drink n food stalls??

why should i convince u..

were u late because of me..??

And y did u wait for us.. U could hav left early..

And u know y v were late..

And stop actin lyk a lil kid.. :P

Edited by lil_shane

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a gud meet bt we had some trouble with our cars, Specially we couldnt start Our Honda Turbo in the rain n then found out we are out of fuel and after we sorted that we had more problems with sunroof water leaks and toyota levin visibility bt after some time we went to pila and had a great time there

Anyway in the heavy rain we had trouble puting fuel in to our honda cus we worried if water mix with fuel we are having more trouble and then we ask a bugger wearing Al t shit under the Tent for his umbrella bt he didnt told anything, thats the way to help ppl :angry:

why should i convince u..

were u late because of me..??

And y did u wait for us.. U could hav left early..

And u know y v were late..

And stop actin lyk a lil kid.. :P

:lol: ado is the RSK not fast enough for ya? :P

...or was it a common performance car issue of running low n juice n having to stop the B4 a few times on the way there?? :lol:

machan come on...how come you went there without a cam...

uh this dupath kolla does NOT own a digi cam! :mellow:

besides which my photo skills aren't the best either ,so decided to leave it up to the pros like Peri&Co. :)

Does any one know who Won each of those categories for the various Mods???

@Fuzzo : did u stay on till the end? what time did it all wrap up?

good question ;) ..... and the dupath kolla in sri lanka drives a 300Z ... WOW :blink:

ha ha saw ur Supra parked next to Razmis supra i took some pics i post them later

hey machan can you post it now... or send it to my email... i'm dying to see my car..... -_-

what happen to praveen :( ko pinthura? :unsure:

i'm also waiting online in the hope that he'll post them cuz the guru himself took some awesome pictures of the Z :) ...quite the pro - has a gift for making something decent look exqusite! :action-smiley-033: :

Edited by Devinda_Z

i'm also waiting online in the hope that he'll post them cuz the guru himself took some awesome pictures of the Z :) ...quite the pro - has a gift for making something decent look exqusite! :action-smiley-033: :

Where was our Kim, Isuru? Didnt they take pics?

And was your Z the center stage this time too??

Where was our Kim, Isuru? Didnt they take pics?

And was your Z the center stage this time too??

didnt see kim machan - Isuru was rumoured to be "busy" with the 2 legged ones as opposed to the 4 wheeled ones ;)

aney no bung - i was a very small guy compared to all the top end cars like the Sti9 , Evo 9 GT , Supra TT etc

i was parked quietly alongside ASH and the other Nissans - it was nice to meet Memphis & Gaya again after our PrimartG2G

Dev? Nah forget it bro. He is only communucatable (new word) thru AL forums. And his PC is only configured for AL forums

@Zeem - ya machn sorry to disappoint but hola is kinda right

see my laptop is in a very sorry state and cant quite handle multiple applications whithout freezing up , so cant afford to run msn as it'll clog up a lotta systems resources :(

sorry machn -here btw u & lil shane have gien me B4 fever as well now - went to look at one myself today :D

didnt see kim machan - Isuru was rumoured to be "busy" with the 2 legged ones as opposed to the 4 wheeled ones ;)

aney no bung - i was a very small guy compared to all the top end cars like the Sti9 , Evo 9 GT , Supra TT etc

i was parked quietly alongside ASH and the other Nissans - it was nice to meet Memphis & Gaya again after our PrimartG2G

@Zeem - ya machn sorry to disappoint but hola is kinda right

see my laptop is in a very sorry state and cant quite handle multiple applications whithout freezing up , so cant afford to run msn as it'll clog up a lotta systems resources :(

sorry machn -here btw u & lil shane have gien me B4 fever as well now - went to look at one myself today :D

i came to the after party racersedge had organized around 1.30am and went back as it was all over. I think i saw Maya's integra and Gaya's black EG8

Isuru was rumoured to be "busy" with the 2 legged ones as opposed to the 4 wheeled ones ;)

He! he! while i was "busy" with the 2 legged ones, i employed josh JR(malliya) to be "busy" with the 4 wheeled ones :P , but sorry about the quality of the pics :(

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by isurujosh

He! he! while i was "busy" with the 2 legged ones, i employed josh JR(malliya) to be "busy" with the 4 wheeled ones :P , but sorry about the quality of the pics :(

isuru were u there bro? aiyooo didnt meet u ne.... i came @abt 5 n' stayed till 7.30-8....i may get ma car bk this week....so lets c abt dat drag....may be next weekend.....will let u know if i get it......

isuru were u there bro? aiyooo didnt meet u ne.... i came @abt 5 n' stayed till 7.30-8....i may get ma car bk this week....so lets c abt dat drag....may be next weekend.....will let u know if i get it......

yeah bro i was there, wanted to stay late and speak to all the pals but the sudden rain made me leave early :(

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by isurujosh