• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Modified Fest 2007 ::

dragster

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

machan did you by any chance happen to get any pics of what Dilons bro was packing under the hood of the Supra ?? :blink: awesome machine that... :)

Ahh the Supra its a great car no 2 words, after Tharindu got the car i saw it many After market parts bt the best thing is most parts are branded,

Ahh the Supra its a great car no 2 words, after Tharindu got the car i saw it many After market parts bt the best thing is most parts are branded,

machn any idea what the parts are and roughly what the power output on that beast is?

i hear its running an HKS fron mounted intercooler - what other mods machan? :unsure:

&has it dragged any AWD machines?? :huh: how has it performed?

yeah bro i was there, wanted to stay late and speak to all the pals but the sudden rain made me leave early :(

IPB Image

:rolleyes: oh, haloo Z, how are you? didnt your unfaithful master sell you already??

Guys, where are the pics, cant wait. Isuru - good job bro. Pics looks good

machn any idea what the parts are and roughly what the power output on that beast is?

i hear its running an HKS fron mounted intercooler - what other mods machan? :unsure:

&has it dragged any AWD machines?? :huh: how has it performed?

it's all HKS ( intercooler, turbos & the ECU ) yes i tried once to race with nigels WRX but i screwd up the start because i used to have 275*40 tiers in the back and now we have a set of 205 or 210 and what happens with this car is that, if it recognizes that it's going out of control it automatically drops the speed and it blocks my gear shifting ....even if i disable it, it keeps poping up. i've asked so many people about this, they say that i have to reprogram the ECU chip... so I decided not to do it becuase this is a good safety method..... ;)

:rolleyes: oh, haloo Z, how are you? didnt your unfaithful master sell you already??

Guys, where are the pics, cant wait. Isuru - good job bro. Pics looks good

yo Jay, you shouldn't have missed the event machan, plenty of nice Hondas and the DelSol looked particularly good too... given your taste to Honda Beat, you'd have loved the DelSol's looks as well B)

yo Jay, you shouldn't have missed the event machan, plenty of nice Hondas and the DelSol looked particularly good too... given your taste to Honda Beat, you'd have loved the DelSol's looks as well B)

bro, a delsol might be expensive where a beat just go at 650,000. Damn the stock take or else Hola would have been there

ado your joking right? :blink:

the Delsol is stock form is a very nicely designed car - but the ones at the neet were ghastly!! lots of work had been put into it etc but that thing was hard to look@ - IMAO

(....did anyone notice something odd on the bonnet of that green Del sol ?:huh::lol: )

it's all HKS ( intercooler, turbos & the ECU ) yes i tried once to race with nigels WRX but i screwd up the start because i used to have 275*40 tiers in the back and now we have a set of 205 or 210 and what happens with this car is that, if it recognizes that it's going out of control it automatically drops the speed and it blocks my gear shifting ....even if i disable it, it keeps poping up. i've asked so many people about this, they say that i have to reprogram the ECU chip... so I decided not to do it becuase this is a good safety method..... ;)

Cant u remember u race ur Supra wIth ur RX-7 & Ranga Aiyas 300ZX, Bt as i know most ppl love to race with the supra bt most of them asking Stop Starts :lol:

yeh. kim was ther, and i saw Z guy stopping by the mini's, was in a hurry to go and had to leave dat time.. not bad i should say. why dont someone post the winners and all?

anyways, here are some pics:

IPB Image

Lucky'ist MAN ever!! ;)

IPB Image

Lucky'ist CAR ever!! :P

IPB Image

BMW - some ' M (this stayed only for 5 mins, and went)

IPB Image

still' our Z's Z is better! sin dat the guy has no value of it! letz Kill da guy :P (and get da Z' OF COURSE!)

IPB Image

Decent car of a decent MAN!

IPB Image

WOW! specially for Miniace :)

IPB Image

Ride of Madmax

IPB Image

IPB Image

my CAM, i didnt take the photos :P

Edited by Kim

yeh. kim was ther, and i saw Z guy stopping by the mini's, was in a hurry to go and had to leave dat time.. not bad i should say. why dont someone post the winners and all?

anyways, here are some pics:

IPB Image

Thank god you were there man, i like the way you take the pics, especialy ones like this. I rember the one you took at the negombo g2g too. Good work!

Lucky'ist MAN ever!! ;)

IPB Image

whos that? AL member?

still' our Z's Z is better! sin dat the guy has no value of it! letz Kill da guy :P (and get da Z' OF COURSE!)

IPB Image

oh yeah, the man is mad

Is it our PC colour settings or the picture.?? Dev's seats appear pink instread as said??

he! he! itz da picture :D bdw who are the winners... why z MADZ so late?

whos that? AL member?

i guess thatz Ravinda(dragster) - not a surprise there, "buzy" wit the two legged ones, just as usual :P

he! he! itz da picture :D bdw who are the winners... why z MADZ so late?

i guess thatz Ravinda(dragster) - not a surprise there, "buzy" wit the two legged ones, just as usual :P

But DevZ claims you were busy with 2WDs

Oh Dragster:-Question of the year "Are we having a seperate Honda meet this year sir"??

yeh. kim was there

IPB Image

ado boys not that i dont appreciate my ride - jus sayin its time to move on n change :)

& all of you should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is NOT my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_< - its Clements Twin Turbo!

his is 301-8866 mine is 2866

....but i cant blame u'll either cuz the colours are indistinquishable from certain angles - his is really a deep purple while mine is a Black metalic...

&his bumper lower lip has vents, unlike mine :mellow:

ado boys not that i dont appreciate my ride - jus sayin its time to move on n change :)

& all of you should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is NOT my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_< - its Clements Twin Turbo!

his is 301-8866 mine is 2866

....but i cant blame u'll either cuz the colours are indistinquishable from certain angles - his is really a deep purple while mine is a Black metalic...

&his bumper lower lip has vents, unlike mine :mellow:

Hey Z,

we KNOW wot YOUR car IS, and wot Clements CAR is.. we said that'

still' our Z's Z is better! sin dat the guy has no value of it! letz Kill da guy (and get da Z' OF COURSE!)

Our Z means - OUR Z guys Z! remember.. your in da Family now :)

Our 'Z

IPB Image

Edited by Kim

Hey Z,

Our 'Z

aney sorry machan i misread the photo comment u put - i thought u had put that ppicture thinking it was mine

i know man - brotherhood it is! :) thats why i was confused when u had said "our Z" and i saw somone elses car! :huh:

Hope u got more pics of "Our Z" machan ;) ...dont have very many myself cuz of the lack of a digi cam :(

Hey Z,

Our 'Z

smart, good spinner man!!

ya what the hold-up in uploading he pics? No results also? :blink:

its little odd for MADZ n the rest of the team to be this quiet né? :huh:

its a long weekend, Madz is married etc and probably they are on holiday