• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Drags Live & Kicking Again ::

dragster

hey next time put the notices under that saturday night drags thread (even though it might not exactly be saturday night ;) ) don't tend to check post whores often :(

So umm, How are you Isuru, you must be enjoying this thread alot i guess...

hey next time put the notices under that saturday night drags thread (even though it might not exactly be saturday night ;) ) don't tend to check post whores often :(

ahh last night i didnt had time to seach for Saturday Night Drags thread, and that is why i used post whoring bt i think next time they might change the location cus cops came to both locations

Edited by GihanFX

I think draggy is talkin abt the list of vehicles that was there. 3wheeler? gud one dude now wud've luved to c that drag...:D

I didnt drag either was just there to see. Was pretty cool da runs we had tho.....one of ma mates, got a pic n' a clip...will go home, n' upload tonight...

speedy ovr n' out :D ...l8r dudes :D ..

Nirosh takin off...n' i mean that literally.... :D

IPB Image

n' da clip...handy work by AL's l8est member....da 'BLACKCAT' himself wit his trusty phone ;) (guys pls ignore da comments..) ENJOY....

p.s. luks like he didn't get much coverage...tho.. :(

Nirosh takin off...n' i mean that literally.... :D

IPB Image

n' da clip...handy work by AL's l8est member....da 'BLACKCAT' himself wit his trusty phone ;) (guys pls ignore da comments..) ENJOY....

p.s. luks like he didn't get much coverage...tho.. :(

Oh i thought u took more pics bt nice video man

i was down near é location : where do u'll usually start - cuz i realized é bend abt 200m beffore é bridge...its not really a "straght" né? :blink:

ye was a slight bend just after da bridge....we were startin at da belllanwila-attidiya rd traffic lights weren't we G, Draggy?

ah right - cuz i was wondering what é point of using é straight bits as é run off was...cu é video showed á cars going é otherway né...

hmmm but that road all in all is jus lovely for cruising! :)

Starting point it Bellanwilla Color Light towards the Attidiya and after u pass the first bridge there is a crossing line near the 2nd bridge ( pet name "Die Ala' ) its the finish line and up hill climb may help the cars to stop

I know Attidiya rd than any other and i never drag there so risky

yeah it feels dicey...not enough run off on either side - a tad too narrow n its a fairly populated area - but like i said more for cruising :)

yeap everywere buildings with lods of glass and alu stuff so if anyone accidently go out of Rd all over bt very friendly ppl they dnt care speeding cars and loud exhaust sounds bt dnt mess with them

Edited by GihanFX