• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pajero Mini-comments Please

miniace

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exchange possible with a rusty old Mini ????? :lol:

:lol: hmmm i'd have quite seriosuly considered if it were a rusty old LANDY :D or even an ole CAPRI

...no offence - as much as i respect é Mighty Mini , i'm not a fan of small cars or hatches per say of any sort :(

but Mini's do have an allure - but i need a Landy cuz those things can be abused good n proper :D ...they were made for it :lol:

but in all seriousness i wouldnt mind a part exchange / exchange for a Butch Jeep of some sort... :)

out here é fuel pump has a lifespan of 150,000km's at best - said to be costly to repair so watch out... :mellow:

actually if you can stretch your fuel pump to 150K then i think you are set... the realistic figure for the pump on local fuel is around 50k is what i was told...

the good thing is that the gdi vehicles are far cheaper on the market (for me coz i'm looking to get a mitsu) plus i don't mind the risk of replacing the fuel pump.

Wait, the mini mini pajero does not come with a GDI engine...Its a turbo efi

there were a range of engines on offer based on é Mitsubishi 4A3 4cylinder engine...

é bulk of é units i've seen are é 1.1L GDI's - this unit makes abt 72 BHP

but there is a possibity that a few of é older 660cc "kei class" powerplants made it here - those r said to have had a turbo...but not too sure..

there were a range of engines on offer based on é Mitsubishi 4A3 4cylinder engine...

é bulk of é units i've seen are é 1.1L GDI's - this unit makes abt 72 BHP

but there is a possibity that a few of é older 660cc "kei class" powerplants made it here - those r said to have had a turbo...but not too sure..

Yup, ive seen it myself, it got turbo.

machang even there is a Suzuki Alto which has 660cc turbo engine

Wait, the mini mini pajero does not come with a GDI engine...Its a turbo efi

No mine is normally aspirated and non GDi.Only the IO came GDi.

Oh almost forgot...I bought the Mini Pajero today.after a long absence a Mitsubishi is added to my poor inventory again. :D

Here are the pictures

IPB Image

wow miniace! It looks very grand and beuatiful!!!!!! Realy brother, excelent choice!!! Good luck and all the best for your new Jeep

Thanks everone for posting comments here.

IPB Image

So your mini girl got a new boy huh? Those two look cute together. Machang - question? didnt you get a tyre cover on the back?

Thanks Hola Bro!! Yes the fleet is more Mini now :lol:

Didn't get the wheel cover,Rohith is making a fibre one for me :D

no no, dont, leave it like that. This looks elegent like it is now. Forget the cover

No mine is normally aspirated and non GDi.Only the IO came GDi.

Oh almost forgot...I bought the Mini Pajero today.after a long absence a Mitsubishi is added to my poor inventory again. :D

congrats on the purchase - we await pictures :)

is yours a ZR I or II ?

Oh& machan there are GDI Pajero JR's - i've seen a few and a friend ran one for a while - nothing to write home about bar the fuel economy :)

The GDI's were based on the same 4pot block as that which you run - but your Single OverHead Cam version ,on paper at least,is said to be the post powerful

but i belive your new acquisition is a pajero JR as opposed to a MINI which only came with the 660cc enigne,if i'm not mistaken...

no no, dont, leave it like that. This looks elegent like it is now. Forget the cover

I respect and take your opinion! Thanks again and she will stay exposed :D ..Now what am I to tell Rohith :o ?? get me an answer for that too :D

Z machan shes a XR-I and 5spd MT 4WD normally aspirated 16valve 1000cc OHC Efi.Turbo version is 20V and DOHC I heard.

Photo is taken when parked next to the black cooper outside the garage but she is going to sit next to a very big guy when garaged :D

Z machan shes a XR-I and 5spd MT 4WD normally aspirated 16valve 1000cc OHC Efi.Turbo version is 20V and DOHC I heard.

Photo is taken when parked next to the black cooper outside the garage but she is going to sit next to a very big guy when garaged :D

a bit of an anomaly spec wise - but VERY CUTE :)

who's the "big guy" ?? :huh:

NICE :D ...care to tell us more abt the Merc ? :)

hmmm that Pajero mini is a very unusual choice for someone who's kinda into european cars né? :huh:

Thats a Merc W115 bit of an oldy.

About Pajero Mini...Love at the first sight :lol:

I respect and take your opinion! Thanks again and she will stay exposed :D ..Now what am I to tell Rohith :o ?? get me an answer for that too :D

Simple,

Tell him you ran out of meny as you need to pay insurence and you will think about the tyre cover later. And later means never

I have a W108 (1972 280S) myself. Hoping to run the classic car rally on Sunday.

Great!! No machan no chance.Im outa town and Dad busy this weekend.But she will parade for a charity walk next month organised by Lions.

You a merc owners club member??

Great!! No machan no chance.Im outa town and Dad busy this weekend.But she will parade for a charity walk next month organised by Lions.

You a merc owners club member??

Obviously, i think merc club is the largest car club