• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Swift Power Mirrors

HardHat

thanks Bro,

yes probably it should be possible to find the parts in those places

I managed to locate an original "fog/spot light kit" for the car at the Suzuki dealer in Dubai. Wonder if there is a similar "power mirror upgrade kit". Couldn't locate any on the net despite hours browsing thru eBay and Suzuki websites / forums.

Hi everyone!

my dad has a 2003 Suzuki Swift 1.3 with manual mirrors

anyone know whether a power mirror kit - mirrors, switches, wiring the whole thing - can be bought in SL and if so, where?

There's a guy near RMV ( Old location - near CIMA office) as I too wanted to get it done. He will do the wiring and the rest. I think he will also be able to get you the mirrors but then you may need to paint them if there are from a 2nd hand store. Drop me a mail and I'll give you the guys contact number.

Cheers

Hi guys,

The good news is if there is a version of the Swift with power mirrors then I am 80% sure the wiring is already there but not connected (I have seen this in a few cars) as its mostly the same wiring loom that gets fitted to every model,

so you might just need 2 power mirrors and the switch and job done.

Incidentally if u cant find a jap second hand one, do u have the same version as the indian swift and if so 2 brand new indian power mirrors and a switch might be a perfect fit,

Also guys nobody in SL seems to do this but when painting power mirrors there is a special primer for plastics which must be sprayed on the plastic before applying paint, else the pain just cracks and falls away as time goes on, especially because of the heat,

I have to paint my mirrors very often due to this problem cos its difficult to get ppl in SL to do what u want, cos they just use normal primer, but when I contacted CIC they told me of the primer specially intended for plastics.

The Don

mazdaspeed, most appreciate your info tried to PM you but didn't work for some reason. R U able to PM me from your end the details of that guy near RMV?

Don I fully agree with the primer issue, same goes for plastic bumpers. My dad's swift is not the cool new model which comes from jap (Auto) and india (manual) but the kindda bland earlier model. One of those is featured for sale on this site these days. No disrespect it's looks may not be so cool but I fully commend the car as it is very practical, economical to run, simple but packs lot's of punch under that tiny hood.

mazdaspeed, most appreciate your info tried to PM you but didn't work for some reason. R U able to PM me from your end the details of that guy near RMV?

Don I fully agree with the primer issue, same goes for plastic bumpers. My dad's swift is not the cool new model which comes from jap (Auto) and india (manual) but the kindda bland earlier model. One of those is featured for sale on this site these days. No disrespect it's looks may not be so cool but I fully commend the car as it is very practical, economical to run, simple but packs lot's of punch under that tiny hood.

mmm I got the same issue.... mods any reason Y ? Hope it's Ok if I just give the number Pls do excuse me 077-3169028 Dumi##a

all the best......