• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Recommend Me A Car 2 Mill

shane6399

Question

Guys.. I wanna buy a car for 2mill.. I think i can go upto 2.3mill...

Will a Subaru Legacy B4 fall into my budjet...

People are recommending Toyota Vios but I'm not interested..

Can i get a Legacy B4 or an EK3 4 2.3mill..

• Answers 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

to add to this list of choices...

the lowerst ihave seen a turbo b4 go for is 2.8 and that was a tiptronic...manuals are priced higher..

for 2+ mil, you can get yourself a civic type R. there was one on the market but it may be sold now...not sure on that.

you may also be able to pick up a original sti 5 or evo 4 for that price

and like gihan said, there are so many conversions happening/planned that very soon evo's and sti's will be plenty :)

Fuzzo's right - B4's go in the range of 2.5 Million and upwards - there was one in the AL classifieds - not too long ago which seemed underpriced at 2.6 Million - one car sale in Thimbirigasyaya was asking for 3.7 for a hacked and tattered B4...! :blink:

please note the distinction between the basic normally aspirated LEGACY & the Twin Tubro charged B4 !

&all auto boxes on the B4's were triptronics with the steering shifts,if i'm not mistaken..

hmmm if its real performance you want those Sti's are probably the way to go...doubt there are any legit evo's that would fit in that range on the market.. :mellow:

or if you ant something different why not but in a couple lakhs more & pick up a RX7 or something along those lines? - maintainance will be tricky but it's not your run of the mill "fast car" né :)

yeah a few lakhs over 2 million would open a vast number of opportunities....

hmmm searh the Autolanka classifieds and see what comes up... :) even certain Black Nissan Coupés may also be within attainable range ;)

:P now dat coupe's a beaut but wasnt it goin at 3mil?.... ;)

@shane think u could get a skyline r32 or r33 within that range.

Edited by speeddemon200

R32 , R33 are hard to find :( but they go for much less (1.2~2 mil max) as virtually all are 4 door sedans but Real wheel drive with RB motors so decent drives :)

hmmm Mini - which Rx7 is this?

there is a very good rx7-FD going for substantially less than that...

the fuss with Rx7's is that rotary unit is so sensitive - its said that not one car here is running the original engine - Fuzzo can u verify? :huh:

hi lil shane

There is a R34 skyline 4 door for sale on auto lanka classifieds. I have no idea on the market price of it.

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=1925

As for the B4 TT; if your car is going to be maintained & fuel bill paid by the company then it is a good choice. :)

Bro that costs around 3mill i guess

R32 , R33 are hard to find :( but they go for much less (1.2~2 mil max) as virtually all are 4 door sedans but Real wheel drive with RB motors so decent drives :)

hmmm Mini - which Rx7 is this?

there is a very good rx7-FD going for substantially less than that...

Its a 18- white need info??

price was in the region of 3+ million i believe...

hmmm how about a Celica with the 1.8 vvti - should be a bit over 2 mill...

...sanity prevailed...&thus i'd be willing to part with it for a sensible offer in the reigion of 2.6 mil say :)

sanity prevailed? why sell it in dat case dude? such a gem....sure da fuel bill's a bit on da high side tho... :unsure: but all worth it for dat kinda performance, n' luks....

unless of course u've got somethin more interestin to surprise us wit? eh devz....?

Edited by speeddemon200

yup very good car the Carina GT -

@Lil Shane - machan what exactly are your requirements?? :huh:

Carina GT is a good car..

But I had a Camino which produced 180bhp.. is the Carina a better performer than the Camino

Carina GT is a good car..

But I had a Camino which produced 180bhp.. is the Carina a better performer than the Camino

Just a sugestion, i know others will scold me for this. But how about a Sylphy?