• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Recommend Me A Car 2 Mill

shane6399

Question

Guys.. I wanna buy a car for 2mill.. I think i can go upto 2.3mill...

Will a Subaru Legacy B4 fall into my budjet...

People are recommending Toyota Vios but I'm not interested..

Can i get a Legacy B4 or an EK3 4 2.3mill..

• Answers 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@zeem thats a gud idea man.. instead of posting the pics.. lets show em the at Modifest :D

NO.. NO..

once the car is in our hands pic will be up on AL ;)

and by the way i got a new friend as well :P AL member..

@Dev

u on msn?? if so add me

[email protected]

why dont u tell em about the test drive.. :P

the fuss with Rx7's is that rotary unit is so sensitive - its said that not one car here is running the original engine - Fuzzo can u verify? :huh:

I don't know about other rx7's machan but the one I had, it was it’s first engine and I blast it at 180 tree times and nothing happened to the engine. Only thing is with the rotary engine, people in our country don’t know how to treat the engine... I think I’ve talk about this matter many times ( how to treat the rotary engine and maintenance stuff etc… ) so many time... my point of view is that there is nothings wrong with the rotary engine, the problem is the driver of the car... if you can have a better idea about the coolant and the engine oil don’t worry about it….. <_<

I don't know about other rx7's machan but the one I had, it was it’s first engine and I blast it at 180 tree times and nothing happened to the engine. Only thing is with the rotary engine, people in our country don’t know how to treat the engine... I think I’ve talk about this matter many times ( how to treat the rotary engine and maintenance stuff etc… ) so many time... my point of view is that there is nothings wrong with the rotary engine, the problem is the driver of the car... if you can have a better idea about the coolant and the engine oil don’t worry about it….. <_<

that logic seems quite fair :) - after all if local experts like your self have had no issues and if the Japanese used those very same machines to race - then it can't be anything inherantly wrong with the machines but rather all the points you pointed out

but the sad reality is that , virtually evey performance car has been abused silly in this country cuz somewhere down the line it ought to have had a real blow hole of an owner who didn't care about cars but more about show - unsuprisingly ruining the car as a result of carelessness,ignorance and a lack of skill! :mellow: