• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hi Guys. Any News On Tonites Dargs?

speeddemon200

At the risk of thread jacking- Not if the current league & President's cup holders have anything to do with it B)

..well actually they did help us keep our bruised and battered heads from complete shame last year....

:)

see....that very same Champion Peter's team suffered a humiliating defeat at the hands on a young Royal College side in their season opener :lol:

,which in be it a minute measure marred ,what one can be gracious and concede, was an impressive campaign to glory on the part of the Saints :)

but i don't see them avenging that defeat unless they decide to relegate them selves to the "B" division where Royal find them selves languishing for the 2nd year running :(

Edited by Devinda_Z

Well good luck regaining that lost pride in division II. :) and yeah their season high was also the fluke of the season as they got thumped by almost everyone else. (maybe like the Irish taking Pakistan in the world cup)

By the way the Royal fixture is a traditional one. You know- for old time sake ;)

And thanks- I'm sure the Bamba boys will appreciate the compliment .

These posts need to be moved to the whoring thread please.

Well good luck regaining that lost pride in division II. :) and yeah their season high was also the fluke of the season as they got thumped by almost everyone else. (maybe like the Irish taking Pakistan in the world cup)

By the way the Royal fixture is a traditional one. You know- for old time sake ;)

And thanks- I'm sure the Bamba boys will appreciate the compliment .

These posts need to be moved to the whoring thread please.

yeah mods sorry abt this - pls move :)

Yeah Pilla cant wait for the scrum down :) & some of us were on hand to cheer on a fellow colombo side at the finals!

since CR keeps failing to finish off...and as they failed yet again...and again@é 7's... - we figured at least someone from the lowlands ought to show em hill country boys how its done & wipe off those smug kandian smiles!!! :D Respect to the Saints for doing just that! :lol:

just one question i've always meant to ask - what exactly does the phrase/term "Pership" , as stamped on the back of the Peters jersy stand for??? :huh:

...please please say its something in latin and not a sponsors name...i'd feel awefully daft if u say its such :(

Very OT.Sorry ...its Rugby again...good to see Rugby fans around here...any confirmation about RC being religated again? whats the confirmation about Pathanas' demotion to Group C?

Royal sadly remains in group "B" for the 2007 season :(

Isipathana on the other hand side stepped the court case - did their usual juglery & escaped unscathed - i belive that allows the to advance to group "A" as the top 2 teams in each division get to advance...

Very OT.Sorry ...its Rugby again...good to see Rugby fans around here...any confirmation about RC being religated again? whats the confirmation about Pathanas' demotion to Group C?

Royal sadly remains in group "B" for the 2007 season :(

Isipathana on the other hand side stepped the court case - did their usual juglery & escaped unscathed - i belive that allows the to advance to group "A" as the top 2 teams in each division get to advance...