• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Civic 06 Petrol Or Diesel

maliths

whoa N-I-C-E :D

i didnt quite realize that u were on abt the new gen Hatch - the new design looks good - seems the perfect city car :)

(...hmmm but as slick as that interior is,they bltantly copied the gear selector off of a Volvo S60!!)

The trade mark Volvo Performance trim - "Space Ball" shifter

IPB Image

They copied the rear door handle off the Alfa 156 too.

...after oh so many years of making good solid cars the Japs yet have to blatantly plagiarise european designs... :rolleyes:

but then again given its unconvensional looks i wouldn't rule out any chain of thought that were to suggest the involvement of european desgners in sketching the Euro-Civic... :unsure:

...after oh so many years of making good solid cars the Japs yet have to blatantly plagiarise european designs... :rolleyes:

but then again given its unconvensional looks i wouldn't rule out any chain of thought that were to suggest the involvement of european desgners in sketching the Euro-Civic... :unsure:

Well i read somewhere on their website that the designers came to europe to get ideas for the car since it was for that market. Maybe thats when they saw the alfa door handle and the volvo gear knob :D