• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Legacy B4 Rsk A.ka. Shane's Ride

shane6399

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Price Disclosed :P

hope to see you guyz all at modifest...

ado dev_z be there ok...

at wat time is the show starting??

is it alrite if we are there around 6??

aney bung where were you guys???? :huh:

i was waiting n waiting for a B4 to show up....let around 9 or a little before as the rains were comming down

why didn't you guys come :( i was really looking forward to meeting u'll and having a good look at the gorgeous new beast - aparadé we couldn't meet :(

@Dev..

i was searching for u aswell :(

we parked way behind.. we were dere around 7:30 only met preveen and dragster :(

madz smiled tats it :(

i was searching u aswell dude :(

i was taking pix.. wen dey were checking out back fires n audio systems..

a guy with west coast choppers t shirt

once the rains got heavy we left :( no fun for me n shane :(

we guyz were late coz of shane ass :@

i was ready from 6pm tat ass came around 7:15

was so pissed..

wat to do.. wat abt a private meeting??

coz of the rain forget to buy the dvd aswel.. :(

typical Sri Lankan punctuality!!! :lol: ah i left once the backfire things started so i would have jus missed u guys :(

oh no even i forgot the DVD - must try pick it up later...

hmm i ought to be running abt 2mrw - where abt do u'll stay machan

drop me a text on 0777 686 426 n we'll try meet up or something casually as i ought to be moving abt 2mrw afternoon

@Dev..

i was searching for u aswell :(

we parked way behind.. we were dere around 7:30 only met preveen and dragster :(

madz smiled tats it :(

i was searching u aswell dude :(

i was taking pix.. wen dey were checking out back fires n audio systems..

a guy with west coast choppers t shirt

once the rains got heavy we left :( no fun for me n shane :(

we guyz were late coz of shane ass :@

i was ready from 6pm tat ass came around 7:15

was so pissed..

wat to do.. wat abt a private meeting??

coz of the rain forget to buy the dvd aswel.. :(

aiyoo machan soo wanted 2 c dat ride of urs....were u there when dey started checkin 4 da best lukin exterior?....think i left abt 7.30-8 abt half an hr aft i left it started 2 poor....

were u there when da black r33 showed up? dat was when i was walkin out.....dat guy tried 2 do a wheel spin on da gravel, n' almost hit ma frnd's car....

aiyoo machan soo wanted 2 c dat ride of urs....were u there when dey started checkin 4 da best lukin exterior?....think i left abt 7.30-8 abt half an hr aft i left it started 2 poor....

were u there when da black r33 showed up? dat was when i was walkin out.....dat guy tried 2 do a wheel spin on da gravel, n' almost hit ma frnd's car....

Our Cars and Black R33 Came together and its was not a wheel spin he drift the car on the gravel n Ravi is a great driver dnt worry ,

Our Cars and Black R33 Came together and its was not a wheel spin he drift the car on the gravel n Ravi is a great driver dnt worry ,

Did u bring your Evos.. And I saw a white STI9.. who's car was that??

Edited by lil_shane

Most of our cars still at the garage so we only brought honda Turbo, toyota levin and a Honda Ek3, for the next meet we are planing to bring Evo, Sti, 2 Honda Turbos

for the next meet we are planing to bring Evo, Sti, 2 Honda Turbos

next meet when n where? :huh:

Possibly Javid Wahabs sti9 Spec C?i forgot to look :mellow:

if there was a sticker of the Nürburgring on the door then that would be his car

the white subaru was the other spec C that was imported by darin and co...

hmmm on the subject of B4's...can anyone share any experiences with Auto Triptronic B4's ?? any shortfalls issues or any known problem areas common to all B4's or possible specific to an Auto-Trip ?? :huh:

hmmm on the subject of B4's...can anyone share any experiences with Auto Triptronic B4's ?? any shortfalls issues or any known problem areas common to all B4's or possible specific to an Auto-Trip ?? :huh:

doesnt all B4 comes with triptonic? :blink:

no machan you get a manul one which is actually a lil rarer and then the autotriptronic

the ones with the normal auto gearboxes WITHOUT triptronic are just Legacy GL's - non turbo

thanks for the trivia. So the tritonic model is always with turbo. And one last queston on Subaru B4...All B4s comes with 4 disk brakes right? :(

Edited by Hola

does this ravi have an altezza as well? remember some1 by dat name cumin 2 da attidiya drags i came 2. he came in a black altezza, i may be wrong....

yes dat wud've been an awesome trick if there was more room......luk'd cool but scary when he did dat drift... ya G i saw ya come in....vetc turbo hatch neda? nice car....

does this ravi have an altezza as well? remember some1 by dat name cumin 2 da attidiya drags i came 2. he came in a black altezza, i may be wrong....

yes dat wud've been an awesome trick if there was more room......luk'd cool but scary when he did dat drift... ya G i saw ya come in....vetc turbo hatch neda? nice car....

Yes its his brothers car ( Autobase ) and yes i came in a Honda turbo cus most of our cars are still at the garage

thanks for the trivia. So the tritonic model is always with turbo. And one last queston on Subaru B4...All B4s comes with 4 disk brakes right? :(

yeah machan all four disks

@GihanFX - machan have you guys timed the Evo conversions?

it looked quick on just nikang launch when driving off yesterday - what do you ESTIMATE its 0-100kmph time to be realistically? how many seconds? :huh:

yeah machan all four disks

@GihanFX - machan have you guys timed the Evo conversions?

it looked quick on just nikang launch when driving off yesterday - what do you ESTIMATE its 0-100kmph time to be realistically? how many seconds? :huh:

We had this idea bt u know most of our cars are still in the garage so after we completed them we are planing to check the 0-60 and 0-100 time using Greddy G-Tech Pro

Bt i wiki say Evo III " top speed of 149 mph and 0-60 in 4.9secs " that means 0-100Km in 5secs :blink:

We had this idea bt u know most of our cars are still in the garage so after we completed them we are planing to check the 0-60 and 0-100 time using Greddy G-Tech Pro

Bt i wiki say Evo III " top speed of 149 mph and 0-60 in 4.9secs " that means 0-100Km in 5secs :blink:

Oh yeah.. my bro's frnd was freakd out after the lil test drive in that EVO 3 :P