• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

A Bra For Your Car Anyone??

Hola

WTF deserved to be stoned :lol:

I was going to go with a clear bra 3m, a couple of my friends have it on their BMWs. Its not bad it holds up, but on the track the little rubber piceies that come off tires make streaks in the clear coat and its hard to get it off. I bought a custom fit bra that comes in a carbon fiber like weeve. It looks pretty cool and its custome made so it will take 2 months to get in. I will post some pics when I get it on.

IPB Image

Was bound to happen! :lol:

Got to give him credit for the color selection though :lol: In wonder what the Guy in the other car is saying :)

There are mirror bras too...

This one is for a mini

IPB Image

Ford

IPB Image

Now thats a good idea to avoid those pesky three wheeler scratches

Got to give him credit for the color selection though :lol: In wonder what the Guy in the other car is saying :)

Now thats a good idea to avoid those pesky three wheeler scratches

yes, ur damn right. Wish there were transparent ones

uh well there ARE machan - those 3M ones i mentioned before also cover the side mirrors , so you DO get them in transparent form! :lol:

lankawe naha ne? id say its a good business

lankawe naha ne? id say its a good business

i'm not too sure but i believe that the mirrors are also covered along with the bonnet and head lamps when using the 3M clear guard protection package - 3M vendors like K_park were offering the full treatment i think :unsure:

i 3M vendors like K_park were offering the full treatment i think :unsure:

Yep, they have it.. I was there a couple of weeks back and the guy was telling me about it. I just dont know about having it on the car though!! Anyone tried it yet?

A word of advice bout KleenP*rk.. get your warranty doubts cleared out as what is said in the card might differ to the warranty they "offer" :)

They have been offering this clearkoat solution for quite a while Hola.. not sure bout the pricing though.. wil checkup once i head over there for da routine service..

Zz

I just put on the car bra and didnt like the look of it. Im going to use it only for track events however I will keep the part on the hood. I think it looks nice

Complete kit

IPB Image

Just the Hood kit

IPB Image

couldnt you find the transparent one there?

couldnt you find the transparent one there?

The bra is for track use. My friend has the transparent bra on his M3 and complains the rubber pellets coming car tires leave smear marks that are hard to remove from the clear bra. So this was the best solution.

The bra is for track use. My friend has the transparent bra on his M3 and complains the rubber pellets coming car tires leave smear marks that are hard to remove from the clear bra. So this was the best solution.

Isnt there any transparent bras which you can fit it and take out whenever you want to?