• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Foxhill

fuzzo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zeem, a Pulsar GTi-R actually once beat the cream of the Supercar field in the 2000 Super Fox event, one of the best races ever seen in Sri Lanka.

That GTi-R was powered by Wild Boars ;)

yep me 2

Same here..

Has anyone bought tickets? What is the best area to stay? and where will most of the AL crowd be? Don't want to be sitting in the grand stand with no body around to speak to even....

Edited by madmax

The 8 Spec C should be on the pace at Fox Hill, considering the fact that the guy (rumoured to be) now driving it has been the fastest overall qualifier at Fox Hill several times in the past, in a mere Honda SiR no less.

He used to embarrass a lot of AWD guys with that SiR at Foxhill. About time he stepped up to the game. Hopefully someone will film it so those of us not able to be there can see it.

If I'm not mistaken, this will be the largest SL GT field ever to run at Fox Hill, not counting the old 'Fastest 15' grids that used to run for the Super Fox title.

One of the best spectacles in Sri Lankan racing is standing on the paddock embankment on the parade lap of the SL GT race, when they come around the right-hander slowly, off-throttle, anti-lag echoing like gunfire in the surrounding hillsides. It is a truly awesome moment, and one that gives me goosebumps every single time.

Zeem, a Pulsar GTi-R actually once beat the cream of the Supercar field in the 2000 Super Fox event, one of the best races ever seen in Sri Lanka.

And to think i will be missing it all this time after so many years, dam it sucks :( ..

guys please get as many pics as ull can n post em..

I think Grand Civic already posted it earlier in this thread. 11 entries in all for SL GT. The other two good races will be SL H Upto 1600 and SL A Upto 1400, featuring 10 cars. SL H is a championship class and I'm sure will also enjoy a packed grid for both championship rounds on the day.

He used to embarrass a lot of AWD guys with that SiR at Foxhill. About time he stepped up to the game. Hopefully someone will film it so those of us not able to be there can see it.

Yes, so true. He is no doubt a super driver. Insane! in a good way :)

I think Grand Civic already posted it earlier in this thread. 11 entries in all for SL GT. The other two good races will be SL H Upto 1600 and SL A Upto 1400, featuring 10 cars. SL H is a championship class and I'm sure will also enjoy a packed grid for both championship rounds on the day.

Great! So thats the final list right?

@ KLM ,Any Idea whos leading the respective championships?

Qualifying results of Supercar event held today afternoon at Foxhill

1. Dinesh Jayawardana - 42.777

2. Aravinda Premadasa - 43.412

3. Dinesh Deheragoda - 43.608

4. Rizvi Farook - 43.680

5. Nalin Dilpriya - 44.350

6. Reyaz Farook - 44.488

7. Janaka Dias - 44.595

8. Mahinda Premarathna - 44.864

9. Kanchana Rathnayake - 45.445

10. Sajitha Wedisinghe - Not able complete an timed lap due to broken shock.

Its gonna be very intresting day tommorow ........

Qualifying results of Supercar event held today afternoon at Foxhill

1. Dinesh Jayawardana - 42.777

2. Aravinda Premadasa - 43.412

3. Dinesh Deheragoda - 43.608

4. Rizvi Farook - 43.680

5. Nalin Dilpriya - 44.350

6. Reyaz Farook - 44.488

7. Janaka Dias - 44.595

8. Mahinda Premarathna - 44.864

9. Kanchana Rathnayake - 45.445

10. Sajitha Wedisinghe - Not able complete an timed lap due to broken shock.

Its gonna be very intresting day tommorow ........

ELA DA BRA GRAND CIVIC.....

Thanks for that RESULTS. mmmm it seems tomarrows fox the hills are gona ROCK... Machan great to know that Rizvi Faoruk in a STI 8 is in the Fourth Place. Damn See how Driving Does Really Matter on these Gravel Tracks. First Time I see a Spec C Battling Out with the Evos Head to Head. Also Sad to see Sadjitha Weda's car not performaning. He is one of the most aggresive gravel drivers even in that OLD evo 3.

So tomarrows Official WORD is ROCK. AL members get the shit out there, enjoy a Beer and the Birds and the races....

LOL :D