• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wireless Network Problem

Guys i have a small problem. :(

When i try to disable or repair my wireless network connection i get this error message.

It is not possible to disable the connection at this time, This connection may be using one or more protocols that do not support plug and play, or it may have been initiated by another user or a system account.

I have not changed any settings at all, it just started coming up from the time i logged off a secured wireless network in another location. Thats what i think atleast!

Guys i have a small problem. :(

When i try to disable or repair my wireless network connection i get this error message.

It is not possible to disable the connection at this time, This connection may be using one or more protocols that do not support plug and play, or it may have been initiated by another user or a system account.

I have not changed any settings at all, it just started coming up from the time i logged off a secured wireless network in another location. Thats what i think atleast!

Did you try to remove the drivers and reinstall them back ? try also closing all programs that are runnning and then diabling it.

This is a laptop right ?

Did you try to remove the drivers and reinstall them back ? try also closing all programs that are runnning and then diabling it.

This is a laptop right ?

i have the same problem on ma laptop since the day installed da wireless network. tried closin da programmes, re-installin drivers as well, nothin works... :angry-smiley-048: ....rrrrrr computers are sooo irritatin sometimes...

i have the same problem on ma laptop since the day installed da wireless network. tried closin da programmes, re-installin drivers as well, nothin works... :angry-smiley-048: ....rrrrrr computers are sooo irritatin sometimes...

Dudes, give this a shot:

http://forums.techguy.org/windows-nt-2000-...dd52ce108c0c5c=

scroll down to bmense's post.

This is a laptop right ?

Yup its a laptop. Closing all the other programs doesnt help. Tried googling for help but nothing with a solution. Let me try MSprts link and see. Cheers any how!

Dudes, give this a shot:

http://forums.techguy.org/windows-nt-2000-...dd52ce108c0c5c=

scroll down to bmense's post.

Dude thanks alot for the forum link. It worked like a charm. All i had to do was rename a file in safe mode and reboot. wolaa!! This is the second time AL community sorted out my PC problems!! Goot stuff. :alc::alc::grinning-smiley-043::appl: