• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Drag Racing Championship 2007 !!!

MADZ

Dude for me the whole point of this is to have fun and enjoy the cars! So whoever it is i really dont care... Whether i win or lose is totally not an issue with me... i just wanna enjoy ripping the track up! So im not gonna challenge anyone or say anything to aggravate a situation unnecessarely... :D

Yeap i agree bt most ppl like to see GTR in action and specially if our Track racers bring their mechines, it will be awesome :alc:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude for me the whole point of this is to have fun and enjoy the cars! So whoever it is i really dont care... Whether i win or lose is totally not an issue with me... i just wanna enjoy ripping the track up! So im not gonna challenge anyone or say anything to aggravate a situation unnecessarely... :D

amen andy..... ;)

That Cefiro of yours still refusing to go I noticed? Is it just a case of people offering not enough for it ?

The Don

yup... and the sudden concern about fuel consumption... my sunny did less than this for a while though lol...

Hi guy’s thanks for showing your support…we are hoping to organize this event on end of next month so that the boys who are going to take part will have enough time to prepare themselves. Further we are trying our best to make this a night event. That means starting at evening and finishing off at night. Well actually that idea was brought up by Pillawoos :) further to make things more interesting we are looking out for some high profile drags as well. It’s all about checking out the SPEED and TALENT…deciding who the best in each category and the title will remain till next year as this will be an annual event ! Hope that all the big boys in SL are ready for this challenge!! :alc:

Great news :jumping-smiley-013: finally its on then. Machan can you please tell the exact date you're going to have this on? Have some exams next month :( . Would there be an event for non modified stock cars? :)

Thanks.

Hi guy's thanks for showing your support…we are hoping to organize this event on end of next month so that the boys who are going to take part will have enough time to prepare themselves. Further we are trying our best to make this a night event. That means starting at evening and finishing off at night. Well actually that idea was brought up by Pillawoos :) further to make things more interesting we are looking out for some high profile drags as well. It's all about checking out the SPEED and TALENT…deciding who the best in each category and the title will remain till next year as this will be an annual event ! Hope that all the big boys in SL are ready for this challenge!! :alc:

Good scene.. will try and support in anyway possible. By the way the idea was originaly voiced by one of the Goons :)

Great news :jumping-smiley-013: finally its on then. Machan can you please tell the exact date you're going to have this on? Have some exams next month :( . Would there be an event for non modified stock cars? :)

Thanks.

After june 25 will be gud for us :unsure:

Further we are trying our best to make this a night event. That means starting at evening and finishing off at night. Well actually that idea was brought up by Pillawoos :)

Madz if the venue is going to be Katu,the idea of a night time fun is impossible.Katu rules laid by Airforce are to remove all structures and vaccate before the last light due security reasons :(

We are hoping to have this on 30th of June which is a Saturday. If that fails then 1'st of July.

Madz if the venue is going to be Katu,the idea of a night time fun is impossible.Katu rules laid by Airforce are to remove all structures and vaccate before the last light due security reasons :(

Thats ok Miniace, Let;s have it in the morning.

We are hoping to have this on 30th of June which is a Saturday. If that fails then 1'st of July.

Thats ok Miniace, Let;s have it in the morning.

so then we'll get ready to rock July 1st Sunday :D , Anyway is there any event for fastest Autolanka members car ? :blink:

Cool End of Next Moth :jumping-smiley-013: I hope Andy will Drag in the Super Car Class and im wating to see GTR Vs Ashans Evo Drag

HOW ABOUT GTR VS STI SPEC C :D

Hi guy’s thanks for showing your support…we are hoping to organize this event on end of next month so that the boys who are going to take part will have enough time to prepare themselves. Further we are trying our best to make this a night event. That means starting at evening and finishing off at night. Well actually that idea was brought up by Pillawoos :) further to make things more interesting we are looking out for some high profile drags as well. It’s all about checking out the SPEED and TALENT…deciding who the best in each category and the title will remain till next year as this will be an annual event ! Hope that all the big boys in SL are ready for this challenge!! :alc:

COOL SCENE, ENAD OFNEXT MONTH MEANS I WILL BE DONE WITH MY EXAMS AND BE ABLE TO TURN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAS KIND OF UPSET FOR MISSING THE MODIFIED FEST

No hopes bt yes, its an honour to Drag with DD, Aint u like to take a pic of ur car with DD's car and mount on ur wall :P

I already have plenty of pics of DDs car man. When it was shiny and new too :D One of them even got in the papers :D

Anyway, 1.6l NA FF don't run in the same league as 2.0l Turbo AWD. I think he gets to 200 before I hit 120 so I really don't think its a good idea to take pics with it at a drag meet.

I already have plenty of pics of DDs car man. When it was shiny and new too :D One of them even got in the papers :D

Anyway, 1.6l NA FF don't run in the same league as 2.0l Turbo AWD. I think he gets to 200 before I hit 120 so I really don't think its a good idea to take pics with it at a drag meet.

I mean ur car park next to DD's car, cus pics cant talk :D u can show those pics to chicks and tell them i drag with DD :P

Hey guys been a bit busy so been off the forums for a while... but i've gotta say GREAT IDEA A/L!!!

Guess a lot of us have been looking forward to this for a long time.....

btw, wonder whether theres gonna be an SUV class? :lol:

seriously though, if the bug is ready, i'll bring that, will be a surwe candidate for "Slowest car of the day" :D

U can try running madmax's BM and get ur ass whipped :P

heheheee! no thanks :) I KNOW i'll get my ass handed to me even before i get into the car.. once rode a 2000 BMW320, and that was dam fast too, cant imagine madmax's...

I was thinking smaller diesels.. maybe a 1500cc :)

heheheee! no thanks :) I KNOW i'll get my ass handed to me even before i get into the car.. once rode a 2000 BMW320, and that was dam fast too, cant imagine madmax's...

I was thinking smaller diesels.. maybe a 1500cc :)

Is there a prize for the slowest vehicle? If so I might enter.... :) :)

Hope there are some categories for ordinary stock cars/alternate fuel cars

Edited by Saturn