• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pre 2002 Bmw 7 Series Cars In Sl (e38)?

jterminator

hey guys,

just curious and wondering whether there are any E38's (post 98) in the market? What do you suppose the asking prices for these babies would be? I think i saw one or two of them with "302-" number plates. Probably belonged to some ministers or bigshots as all the windows were heavily tinted.

just curious and wondering whether there are any E38's (post 98) in the market? What do you suppose the asking prices for these babies would be? I think i saw one or two of them with "302-" number plates. Probably belonged to some ministers or bigshots as all the windows were heavily tinted.

there arent that many face lifted 7's in the market

...however the pre-98 ones go for quite low...

i was offered a one owner car in very good nick, not too long ago, for a price between 3~4 million

given the fact that demand for used luxury barges is paltry, there are bargains to be had

####

Edited by MADZ