• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Out With The Old... In With The New!!

sharkster

as most of you know my cefiro was up for sale... well she switched hands last friday and i was sad to see her go... a few pics

IPB Image

IPB Image

however she was replaced quite appropriately with this... (excuse the small pics cos the car's dirty and high res pics would be atrocious)

IPB Image

IPB Image

subaru legacy RS... you like?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no treat... i'm now broke lol

almost forgot... i take this opportunity to thank Devinda_Z for introducing me to the previous owner... thanks buddy she was worth it :D

Ahhhh.... Let me guess, they have the same seat maker :D

Edited by Pericles

good stuff man! I lurve that model. My friend did a single turbo conversion on that model and it goes like stink.

Come on gihanfx mate?? What's going on? Does that look like a NA legacy??

NOOOO!!! :o 2L twin turbo EJ20 engine 4WD and 245bhp!!!! FYI!!!

Ahhh welceome to the 2L AWD Club :alc:

good stuff man! I lurve that model. My friend did a single turbo conversion on that model and it goes like stink.

Come on gihanfx mate?? What's going on? Does that look like a NA legacy??

actually i dnt know anything abt legacy and i asked that question cus looking at that pic cant see the Intercooler and pipes, :lol:

however she was replaced quite appropriately with this... (excuse the small pics cos the car's dirty and high res pics would be atrocious)

IPB Image

IPB Image

subaru legacy RS... you like?

Congrats machang. Don't know if you want to hear this, but I popped my AWD Turbo cherry driving that car. The Black Beauty has a special place in my heart. :wub:

Does she still drive well?

Congrats sharkster! Nice car, and i prefer the Legacy RS over the B4 any day..

About 5-6 years back i used to see a lady drive a blakc 301- series Legacy RS. Anyone know where this car is now? I haven't seen it in ages

no treat... i'm now broke lol

almost forgot... i take this opportunity to thank Devinda_Z for introducing me to the previous owner... thanks buddy she was worth it :D

devinda_Z how do you know p*? or do you keep your eye on the Z_ kind of cars always? :P have a list? ;)

Edited by Kim

i take this opportunity to thank Devinda_Z for introducing me to the previous owner... thanks buddy she was worth it :D

T'was my pleasure - besides, i didnt wanna see such a gem of drive to fall into just any ole drivers hands!

always best if we can keep such cars amoungst the 'petrol faithful' who know to appreciate them for what they are!

take good care of her (i know u will) :) ...but she is the kind who likes it 'rough' occasionally! ;)

devinda_Z how do you know p*? or do you keep your eye on the Z_ kind of cars always? :P have a list? ;)

lol do keep a look out n note down stuff which come across as "interesting",but the list is more densely populated with Land Rovers than others :D

i know P_D from a church youth group :) what abt u bro?office da?

Ahhhh.... Let me guess, they have the same seat maker :D

:lol: i think sharkster got the better deal , given his is real leather!! :D

Congrats machang. Don't know if you want to hear this, but I popped my AWD Turbo cherry driving that car. The Black Beauty has a special place in my heart. :wub:

Does she still drive well?

Heh heh.. Previous owner was complaining about the stains u left behind.. even the most expensive Autoglym products couldn't wipe em off!