• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

If You Were To Buy 2nd Hand Car, What Would You Dream Of

Velocity

64 members have voted

1. 1. If You Were To Buy 2nd Hand Car, What Would You Dream Of

• DILS Hummer
    • DILS Lotus Espirit
    • Aravinda Ferrari Modena 360
    • Porsche 911 Silver (New)
    • Roosi's SL55 AMG
    • Diran's Ferrari 355
    • Arthur's Porche Cayenne
    • Andy's MSPEC R34 NUR
    • Nihal's 350Z Supercharged
    • Dineshes Evo 9 GT
    • Jeyanthans M3 E46
    • Andy's Lotus Elise
    • Chamil's STI 9
    • Yohan S15 Silvia

NO NO.

MODENA 360 tells who you are

FAST LIFSTYLE / STAYS AT RITZ / DATES TWO WOMEN A NIGHT / OWNS LOT OF BUSINESS WITH LOT OF LOANS IN BANKS / NEVER STOPS AT PIZZA PARLOUR ON A DAY TIME / FLIES FIRST CLASS / WILL SOON FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY.

:)

Joblessly going thru some old threads, realised .... how do u date two women if u drive a 2 seat Modena? :rolleyes::D

Anyway, gives some of the new guys a chance to vote again, revive the poll, what? :)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know, but i think I might go for Modena 360 and may be buy the hummer paint it black and hire some body guards to f**k any one who messes with me.

hmmm i think someones gone n done precisly that!! :lol: - So now Who is this Guy who stays down Queens Rd with the Black H2??

& also How many Porsche's are here in Sri Lanka??? - excluding the run of the mill Boxters

a breakdown anyone - 911's by yr , 944's , 928's? , Caymans?

:huh:

one last thing, if it was exclusivity that was a yard stick to make the list,why not the BMW 8 Series ?? only 2 cars - n that is an amazingly good looking car! :D

Being brutally honest, none of the above..... There are only 3 cars in SL that I'd go straight out and buy (if i had the cash.....)

1. The Silver Twin Turbo Supra...... (Dunno who owns it now)

2. The Black NA Supra (Featured on A/L Classifieds)

3. D_z's 300ZX

Unfortunately, both no 2 and 3... were on the market, and me the idiot didn't have cash...... :huh::lol:

Edited by Supra_Natural

the owner is a mod on this forum... dillongt....

Ahh he still has it?? I thought since he's abroad he might have sold it..... the first owner was a relative of mine..... I wanted to buy it off him someday, but he emigrated and sold it.... i guess to dillongt...

man in srilanka there are no single caymans the last 2 porsches ever sold in sri lanka after 8 years were sold to the kalutotas i mean excluding the cayannes

...thats odd...i distinctly recall seeing a Red Cayman running abt Colombo very regularly...

also if u check the P*rche Sri Lanka web site's used car section there are a few cars which were most cetainly sold in the not too distant past.. :rolleyes:

The Cayman number stands@5 is it?

Silver , White , Burgundy , Grey , Black - any more??

...thats odd...i distinctly recall seeing a Red Cayman running abt Colombo very regularly...

also if u check the P*rche Sri Lanka web site's used car section there are a few cars which were most cetainly sold in the not too distant past.. :rolleyes:

The Cayman number stands@5 is it?

Silver , White , Burgundy , Grey , Black - any more??

Very very old post ur quoting ...

If i dont have money to buy i might even make one out of fiberglass

honestly u should give it a shot & see! :ninja: now that we've got Toyota's masquerading as Pony Cars , why not another with a Prancing horse up front? :rolleyes:

check this - a MR2 2nd gen turbo with an exquisitly done Kit

1fer89wi.jpg

1fer57df.jpg

1fer66jx.jpg

the detail & finish is very impressive

honestly u should give it a shot & see! :alc: now that we've got Toyota's masquerading as Pony Cars , why not another with a Prancing horse up front? :rolleyes:

check this - a MR2 2nd gen turbo with an exquisitly done Kit

Wow...... That really is impressive, if it weren't for the interior shot, the angles they've taken make it look EXACTLY like the real thing.... Esp the front on shot.... This looks like it's in England, and note the Supra parked on the right, and the Mitsu GTO on the left.... good company :ninja:

Edited by Supra_Natural

honestly u should give it a shot & see! :) now that we've got Toyota's masquerading as Pony Cars , why not another with a Prancing horse up front? :)

Unbelieveble! Dims wanna try a local version? :P

Devinda, Thanks and can we have more pictures please!

MINIACE

Unbelieveble! Dims wanna try a local version? :)

Devinda, Thanks and can we have more pictures please!

thats all i have but will see if i can dig up somemore - thats an awosome conversion...

but i also say our very own Mr.Bodykit should take up a challenge n see what the local lads can do with a MR2-T :P

• 1 month later...