• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Italian Car Club Meet

fuzzo

Nice so theres a total of 3 ferraris in sri lanka. No masaratis showed up?

Unfortunately not. The Khamsin which was here last September is still in Modena being prepared. As for the Spyder, we tried but the owners were not that keen to bring it.

it s not a new car it's a 1991 ferrari mondial qv now owned by Sidath fernando .nothing to do with permits it had been here for the last fifteen years or so.was brought down by latec guy ravi wettasinghe and had done under 5000k s. had been never registered here since late:rolleyes:

Edited by fulvia

it s not a new car it's a 1991 ferrari mondial qv now owned by Sidath fernando .

He happens to own the 1969 Mustang too, amongst so many other cars.

Edited by madmax

Great pics Madmax you've got the art in you. Thanks to you, Peri and Sharks for coming. It was nice meeting you guys in person. Pity you did not stay for lunch and the presentation.

was a pleasure attending GTAm... btw guys this gentleman's 1.6 156 is pretty bloody quick...

nice pics boys but personally i think i got a better shot of the MOMO leather :D

dsc00693largeta9.th.jpg

this might interest ferrari fans...

dsc00687largekv1.th.jpg

the Gtv was really quick... and the V6 sounded lovely...

dsc00668largeha7.th.jpg

seems like it was an awesome day...... im kicking myself for not making it!!!!

Yeah it was a lot better than last time as we ran the whole track this time. Copse corner is awesome and I drifted through the whole of it.

Nice signature Supra ;) . But Alfas are now very reliable B) .

Duccati Entrance

Nice sound, that bike.

Great vids Peri. That bike sounds awesome but it was so slow!!!! The guy was just cruising. Our friend "fulvia" was quicker in the 1.2 Fiat Punto! :blink: !!!!

was a pleasure attending GTAm... btw guys this gentleman's 1.6 156 is pretty bloody quick...

The Pleasure was ours, having you guys there.

Yeah I'm kind of surprised with my timing as well. I fitted a K&N cone which made the engine more responsive. That and that I drifted through the corners without braking is what got me the time advantage B) .